News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Starlight Tavern* Songs, Games, and Taverns

Started by SkySong, February 10, 2014, 03:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

Aww, Lectral. Friday is pretty ambiguous and isn't quite over yet? Everyone seemed to be done posting for events which is why I'm wrapping this up, but if you want to submit something now I'll let you slip it in.

Edit: Seems you've poofed, so I went ahead and decided. Sorry for being so hasty - there will be plenty more opportunities.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Ember

Yay for having an official tavern! I can't wait to get to some roleplays with my kitties!

SGA

Aww I just literally squealed!  These make my day a wee bit better, thank you!

I would like to gift the golden kitty to Sunchaser please, in the hopes it make sup a bit for her not so good day too.

And as for this girl, I'll name her Trouble :)

How do I go about getting all my kitties moved to my tavern?
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

SkySong

Just tell me who you want moved. If you want to be extra fancy you can write up a little blurb of your kitties arriving in their new home, but I don't expect it. :P

Same goes to everyone else - if you would like your kitties moved, let me know! (And if you are moving them to a Tavern you don't own, I would appreciate it if the Tavern keeper was aware and fine with the transfer.)

SGA

I want them all four moved please, when you've the time :)

I may do a little blurb later on to coincide, but atm my brain just isn't in the right space for it.

Also, can I get the description for Trouble please? NVM, found it lol
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Lectral

No worries - still couldn't come up with a well-thought out reason for my chosen name... or barring that, a name I could better justify XD

I may see if I can convince Ember to let me move some kitties to her tavern though >.>

SkySong

They're moved! And don't worry about it if you can't think of anything. They definitely aren't mandatory, but something fun to do for those who like role playing.

And something that just struck me - it might be easier for members to keep their cats in specific taverns. They will all be listed in the first post, but as that list grows, it will probably become harder for you to find them. Keeping your cats in taverns will make them easier to find as I doubt they will all be moved to one tavern.

Silvanon

DawnStar7

Awww, I was going to try to find a song for the song custom, but I guess I'm too late.   :-\  Congrats to the new tavern owners!

Ember

For now, could I get all of mine moved to Wildfire Tavern?

Also, anyone's welcome to move their kitties to mine, so feel free to ask!

SkySong

Dawn, feel free to post your song. I kinda forgot about the fact that song customs are typically an event. While no one is getting second rounds, if you haven't posted one yet, I'll finish it up.

Ember - I think I grabbed all of yours. I don't keep a track of how many each person has, so if you see one missing let me know.

DawnStar7

Owner: DawnStar7
Song: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=55_bV4ORRFM

I hope you don't mind if it's mostly instrumental.  ^^;  I just looooove Lindsey Stirling...

Rosedawn

Pokes sky you should do a flat sale at some point yup yup

SkySong

For you Rose, that can be the next event. ;) If anyone has other suggestions they want to see, let me know and I'll include them in the next thread.

Also, Dawn, before I color yours - it doesn't take me to an actual song. Are you talking about the One Voice choir thing?

Country

Female Calico Seal-Sienna (Mackeral) 094

Panda Shrimps

Personally I'd love a small in-character event because these will have roleplay incorporated into them :) And some sort of event with pictures of kitties, because kitties are cute xD

SkySong

I can do a kitty picture event. But no mimics of random kitties. I don't want to die just yet. XD When you're talking about an in-character event... What do you mean? I'm understanding some sort of role play, but I'm unclear everywhere else.

YourLoveOnly

Yes, some sort of roleplay event. Not too clear on details either XD But something not too involved, some sort of introduction RPing in this world, so no big event yet, but maybe some sort of game/event that will require one or a few roleplayed responses.

SkySong

I think I can pull that off. Thanks for the suggestion!

DawnStar7

Sky, the song is Stars Align, by Lindsey Stirling.  When I click the link, the video is at the top of the page, with a list of suggested videos underneath it.  Just click the last button on the video to go to the song.  Sadly, I'm on my Kindle, so this is the only way I can copy a link to post.

DawnStar7

Haha!  That link takes me to the exact same page as the other link.  It may just be the way my Kindle works, but I find this amusing.   :)

SkySong

Thanks, Rose! I'm pretty out of it tonight, so if I don't get it finished I will do it tomorrow.

SkySong

And here's your kitty, Dawn. Sorry she's later than I said she'd be, but I hope you enjoy her nonetheless.

Female Calico Cobalt-Sienna Spotted (Belly) 095

DawnStar7

Oooh, she's so pretty!  Thanks Skys, and no worries, she's worth the wait!  <3

Name: Vestakia

SkySong

She's 'named'~

I do believe it is time to lock this thread up, too. Be on the look out for another!