Main Menu

~Wispy Valentines~ [Ended!]

Started by ~Wisp~, February 13, 2014, 11:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnStar7

[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 2, 6, 7, 6, 5, total 26[/blockquote]

SGA

[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 6, 5, 1, 10, 7, total 29[/blockquote]
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Ember

[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 6, 6, 8, 8, 9, total 37[/blockquote]

Conroy

[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 2, 3, 9, 9, 9, total 32[/blockquote]

~Wisp~

Last day to roll for the Chocolate boy!~

Poor fishie hasn't had a single request.
Shuji is Figment.
Wisp lineart by Ixyra of Aywas. Item lines by Figment.

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 2, 3, 9, 6, 3, total 23[/blockquote]

Rosedawn

[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 9, 9, 7, 1, 8, total 34[/blockquote]

SkySong

(I have no idea how to set up a dating profile, otherwise I would have already. <.<)

[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 5, 4, 8, 1, 8, total 26[/blockquote]
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Sunchaser

Name:Tigress
Dislikes: Meanies, Rudeness
Message to Fishy: Hello Mr. Fishy, my name is Tigress. While I am mostly on the land I do so love the ocean and all its wonders. You remind me of my favorite fish the clown fish. They come in all variations and I wish i could get closer to them. The closest I can get is to the aquarium my human works at. You should come a join us. I know we can't do much in the water but I would love to take you there and show you around. Please message me back

Okay... so thats my entry i have been debating what to do for him for awhile since i saw him lol hope you like o.o

BabyKittenCandy

[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 8, 4, 6, 8, 4, total 30[/blockquote]

Ember

[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 4, 2, 6, 1, 1, total 14[/blockquote]

Ember

Fish in the Sea

Well hello there! My name's Ember. I'm in university and have a job that often keeps me busy. In the free time I have I generally like to try new things or simply hang out with my friends since I don't always get to see them. I'm a weird mix of a creature of habit and someone who wants to explore new things. Swimming, however, has always been something I've enjoyed. I used to be called a fish on land when I was younger! My love for it has died down since then, but I was recently at a water park and had an absolute blast! I'm mostly looking for a guy who might be willing to go on some adventures with me and cuddle in the times I just want to chill out.

DawnStar7

[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 3, 5, 4, 2, 3, total 17[/blockquote]

red_uni387

wait how often can we roll for the chocolate one? o__o

DawnStar7

Fish In the Sea

Hello.  My name is Dawn.  I've never liked talking about myself on a dating profile, because it always seems so impersonal, but I'll give it another shot.  I love reading, and well happily read just about any type of book out there.  I love losing myself in the stories, becoming a part of them, as though I, to, live in that works and an on a great adventure.  But I also love music, and traveling, and making friends.  I've seen many wonderful places, and there are many more I'd love to visit, but my biggest goal is to see every ocean in the world.  I'll never forget the first time I saw the ocean, and heard the crash of the surf against the sand as the waves rolled in.  More than anything, I'd like a guy who loves the ocean as much as I do.  A guy who will travel the world with me, to see and experience new places and things with me.  Someone to snuggle up with as we watch amazing sunsets, whether over the ocean, or a tropical rainforest, or the shining lights of some far off city.  Are you that guy?

CutieePiee

[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 8, 10, 1, 9, 8, total 36[/blockquote]

Wildfilly94

[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 6, 8, 2, 6, 7, total 29[/blockquote]

I dont understand this game at all. I thought we could pnly roll once.. D:

Fish in the Sea

Hi there, Handsome! I never really can get these dating profiles to look as good as they should, but I will try just for you. I love to read and draw, though I not that good at drawing. My #1 love is animals, which is why I love all the adoptables here on secundi so much! I am a talented singer, though I am never confident enough to sing for anyone unless in choir class. I am a busy college student, just trying to manage my time and homework the right way. I want someone energetic and spontaneous. I love to go places and look at art museums, and the history of the places I go. I love to have fun, hang out with my friends and laugh together. My favorite thing has to be movies though. I love to watch movies and sing all the time at home. I want someone who will do fun things with me, sing in the shower and watch sappy movies with me. Your electric colors caught my eye, and I was just wondering if maybe, just maybe, you could be the one I'm looking for. :)

red_uni387

That was what I thought too, Wild D:

[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 7, 9, 4, 1, 3, total 24[/blockquote]

~Wisp~

It was a once-a-day roll, guys~ I guess it wasn't clear. >>;

For the Chocolate Boy, we had a 3-way tie!

1. Toffeeca
2. Rosedawn
3. Ember

[blockquote]Rolled 1d3 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d13 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

The winner will be randomized and the other two 'runner up' will get an item from the boy's hoard!~

For the Fishy Boy, it seems he's taken an interest in Dawnstar7! He loves the idea of getting to travel the world and see the oceans!
Shuji is Figment.

~Wisp~

It looks like the Chocolate Boy is going home with Ember! Rosedawn and Toffeeca, for getting so close, he's giving you both a Green Shard!
Shuji is Figment.

DawnStar7

OMG I can't believe he's mine!  To think I almost didn't enter because I'm terrible at these kinds of events lol.  This is a really bright moment in a terrible week of gloom and depression.

And major congrats to Ember for winning the handsome chocolate boy! 

Ember