News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] USD Fundraiser [Sorry, Guys: for sera :(]

Started by Elenaria, March 19, 2014, 01:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

Lectral, the Frozen pair have been moved to you.

Skys, apparently Beautiful Liar doesn't have her Agency ID.  .___.;;;  i'll look that up tomorrow after my appointment and then move her over after i update it.  ^^;;;

toffeeca, currently he's hanging out with Etude.  ^.~  HE WASN'T EATEN AFTER ALL!!!!! i'll move him over to you in just a minute.
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

skysnolimit

I think your eggs are gorgeous, toffee.  I'm sorry you didn't get a lion though :/  You DID get fantasy markings, however.  I'd trade my lion baby for that any day XD;;;;;

I can't wait for my eggs to grow!  Also, cool, I'll spend the extra time preparing Beautiful Liar's new home.

Any reason why this egg says 25% inbred?  http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=569756

Wildfilly94

Elenaria

Today did not go as planned.  ^^;;;;;  i see the issues that are here.  Beautiful Liar i need to get the info from my macbook.  Marsh White's info needs to be updated on the macbook.  Both updated and moved to the appropriate place.

And i see the inbreeding and i must have uploaded it incorrectly the first time.  .___.;;;;; i can try removing her entirely from the system, maybe???  i'll see if i can dink around at her, but i'm not positive i can easily fix that from my side.    All i did was break things even more.  UHM............  Going to post in another board for help. xD;;  For now, ignore her evil twin.  Or maybe SHE'S the evil twin. D8;;;; iono.  We'll see.  SORRY. ^^;;;;;;;;;;

i swear, i've messed up a ridiculous amount in this thread.  Sorry, guys.... ^^;;;;;;;;

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Pinkshadow

skysnolimit

One of the eggs looks good, Sera!  ^^;  And evil twin sister is sorta freaking mommy out, but that's okay!  Hahaha.  Thanks for transferring Beautiful Liar!

Elenaria

Pink, i saw it and read it and didn't manage to process it at all.  ^^;;; Again, sorry, yesterday ended up being super crazy for me.  i'll be looking over things again this afternoon, i think. <33

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Pinkshadow

Silvanon

To whoever gifted me, thank you.  Seriously, thank you!  <3 <3 <3

Lectral

>.>

Would I be allowed to use my new LP in the current breeding thread?  They've been 'in-system' long enough, I believe, but since I just got them, I wasn't sure :)

Elenaria

Lectral, that's fine, because they are old enough. <33 It's their date in system, not when they got their new owner. <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

This thread is closed for new orders.

Thank you guys so much!  We didn't quite make up the amount that would normally have been paid to us, but it was enough to offset the bill. 

If you have expressed interest before this post in something or have PMed me, those orders will still be taken under consideration.

Thank you guys again!!!!! <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Silvanon
You should just give them all to sera.  *nods sagely*  Especially the last one.  i just don't think you'll like her at all.  |D;;;;  Also the dice loved you.  <33 Two fantasy markings in the group (Rose is going to kill me.)

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Silvanon

I think I totally adore all three already.  Two boys and a girl, two unicorns and a demon, two fantasy markings.  Oh wow, yes, the dice were awesome to me.  Thank you so much!!!