News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Kitchen Mice~ Flatsales & Auctions: 3rd round up

Started by Rodent Cottage, April 04, 2014, 09:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodent Cottage

Kitchen Mice drawn by Willow

Don't you love Wobbles and Gidgets? Aren't cute collectable adoptables that take up no time at all the best? Doesn't it make you wanna hoard them all? Doesn't it make you feel like Secundi's version of a Pokémon trainer? Wouldn't it be great if we had another Agency with such features? Well, that's what we thought! So a PM was sent to Silv, who totally approved, and here we are.

We bring you Kitchen Mice, ready to take over Secundi!
Once we hit our requirements we'll apply for Agency and get the same features Wobbles and Gidgets have. This means there will be different versions released, several designs for each version, and an unlimited amount of each design. They will be able to autobreed once imported to the site and you can turn in your extras to gather points which can be turned in for various things. We'll also offer customs and OOAK breedings that will produce unique looking babies instead of autogenerated ones that are copies of the parents. Hopefully you guys are just as excited as we are!

All 1st gen Kitchen Mice are inspired by things found in nature, like animals and flowers for example, but customs can come in any type of coat. The mice whose coats take after earth mice are called our 'Basic' mice. The less flashy natural colored mimics of other animals will be known as 'Tame' and the more fancy fantasy colorations as 'Wild' .

If you end up with any Kitchen Mice you don't want, feel free to trade with another user. They can be traded for other Kitchen Mice, other adopts or SG. You can also hang onto your spare Kitchen Mice to trade them in for points later, which can be spend on various things. If you trade any away, please notify me here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=10165.0 This is also where you'll find a list of all currently owned Kitchen Mice.

Note: Above is basic shop info, it's not a required read, you can just jump in and adopt :P

Today we are offering more V1 Kitchen Mice up for adoption. There are currently 20 different kinds of premade Mice running around the Secundi world, we worked hard to capture them all on camera so you know what to collect!

Records of all V1 premades:

Basic
1.   2. 3. 4. 5.
6.   7. 8. 9. 10.

Tame
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Wild
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Basic: 1. CPB mismarked banded - 2. Cinnamon agouti hereford - 3. Himalayan - 4. Dove broken - 5. Black fox
Basic: 6. Yellow rumpwhite - 7. Coffee variegated - 8. Chocolate - 9. Lilac belted - 10. Red sable
Tame: 1. Panda - 2. Squirrel Monkey - 3. White-tailed Fawn - 4. Sloth - 5. Atlantic white-sided dolphin
Wild: 1. Kingfisher - 2. Hawaiian bobtail squid - 3. Red epiptera - 4. Chameleon - 5. Miltonia orchid

There will be various types of flatsales and auctions in the next post as a chance for you to gather more Kitchen Mice and complete your collection. If you are a non owner, don't forget to check out our newbie alert for your first free Basic mouse!

Rodent Cottage

Newbie Alert!
Every Secundi user can adopt one of the 'Basic' Kitchen Mice of their choice, free of charge.
If you don't have one of these cuties yet, now is the time! Simply post which number and gender you want and it's done :)

Silent Auctions - round 3

One of each type of premade will be auctioned off silently. This means a total of 20 - 10 Basic, 5 Tame and 5 Wild. You can see all of them with their type + number in the first post of this thread.

This silent auction will run in rounds. The current one lasts 2 days and ends April 15 at 10:00 Secundi time. If any are left, we'll start another round for those remaining. This will repeat until all are gone.

Premades left that can be bid on:
Basic
1.   2. 3. 4. 5.
7. 8. 9. 10.

Tame
2. 4. 5.

Wild
1. 2. 3.

You can see all Kitchen Mice you already own right here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=10165.0

To participate, sent a SG transaction to this account. Do NOT post the bids in this threads!
In the comments section, put the type (basic/tame/wild) + number of the premade you want. You can include a gender too if you want, or pick a gender after winners are announced.

For the Basic Kitchen Mice, the lowest unique bid on each one will win.
For the Tame and Wild Kitchen Mice, the highest unique bid on each one will win.

You can only win one of each type at most, so a total of 3 Kitchen Mice.
If you are the winner of multiple Mice of the same type, I will give you the one you bid on first, so it's wise to sent in your bids in order of preference.

Rodent Cottage

Flatsale
You can buy one Kitchen Mice of your choice per Secundi day until all are sold out.
Basic Kitchen Mice will cost you 5K, Tame Kitchen Mice are 15K and Wild Kitchen Mice 25K.
To buy one, post type (Basic/Tame/Wild) + its number + a gender in red and sent SG to this account right away. If you post for one that was already out of stock, you can make a NEW post to change your purchase to another premade. Do not edit flatsale posts!

You can see all Kitchen Mice you already own right here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=10165.0

Basic 1 - 5/5 left
Basic 2 - 5/5 left
Basic 3 - 5/5 left
Basic 4 - 5/5 left
Basic 5 - 5/5 left
Basic 6 - 5/5 left
Basic 7 - 5/5 left
Basic 8 - 4/5 left
Basic 9 - 5/5 left
Basic 10 - 5/5 left
Tame 1 - 2/3 left
Tame 2 - 2/3 left
Tame 3 - 2/3 left
Tame 4 - 1/3 left
Tame 5 - 0/3 left
Wild 1 - 0/2 left
Wild 2 - 0/2 left
Wild 3 - 0/2 left
Wild 4 - 0/2 left
Wild 5 - 0/2 left

Saturnalia

YourLoveOnly

All yours ^^

Flatsale and auctions posts are both set up now :)

toffeeca

Wildfilly94

DawnStar7

Rodent Cottage

Aralie

toffeeca

Wildfilly94

Rosedawn

Rodent Cottage

Flatsale post updated to here. Still need SG from Cutiee and Rose.

Lectral

Wildfilly94

DawnStar7

Rodent Cottage

The 1st round of the Silent Auctions and the Odd and Even auctions end today at 09:00, don't forget to place those bids <3

Flatsale list updated.
Still need SG from DawnStar7, Rosedawn and CutieePiee for their last flatsale purchases.
Those already paid for will now be added to the owner records :)

Country

YourLoveOnly

You are, but the Wild 2 premades are sold out. If you look at the flatsale post there is an amount listed after every premade, Wild 2 says 0/2 left so they are gone. Feel free to pick another :)

Wildfilly94

Rodent Cottage

Records updated!

Auctions: Round #1 - results

Silent Auctions - very few bids unfortunately :( But these ones are winners:
Saturnalia: Basic #6 - male
Wildfilly: Tame #3 - male
Wildfilly: Wild #5 - female

Odd and Even Auctions
Odd: DawnStar7 with a bid of 4sg
Even: DawnStar7 with a bid of 5sg
Please sent SG and let me know which Tame and which Wild premade + gender you want :)

New round of auctions open! They end in 3 days.

Wildfilly94

1 SG
2 SG

SO happy to see there are multiple rounds of this, I was really sad when I saw it ended (11 minutes before I woke up XD) and then you said there's another round so YEAY!

Rodent Cottage

The semi custom auction is a longer running one and I'm not sure yet if there will be multiple rounds. There might not be, as I plan on having an event for unique mice after this one. So DawnStar7 is still in the lead with a bid of 51K on the purple semi custom auction :) It ends April 11 at 11:00, which is different from the other auctions too.

Wildfilly94

Oh. XD I'm all over the place. I thought it ended at 9am this morning. Well in that case!!

Country

Ok, Wild 4 - Male lol

is there a place to see owner's folders by chance?

Rodent Cottage

Yes! You can see all Kitchen Mice you currently own right here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=10165.0

It was linked in the 1st post, but I've now also included the link in the other posts to make it easier to find :)

*adds male to records*

Wildfilly94

I'm having trouble sending bids in for the silent auctions.. :/ I'm not sure whats wrong, Its telling me theres no amount put in, but there IS. D:

DawnStar7

Wildfilly94

Rodent Cottage

Updated! And I see your funds for the auctions now so that seems to be solved Wild :D

Still missing funds from CutieePiee and from Wildfilly.

Don't forget to bid on those auctions guys ^^

Wildfilly94

Sorry! Sent now. :) and yes, whatever weird thing was going on finally quit

DawnStar7

Wildfilly94

DawnStar7

Wildfilly94

DawnStar7

Wild #1 female

Wildfilly94

Edit: read the end date wrong AGAIN. Sniped AGAIN... Would help if the times were not super early in the am for me.. Gr.. I'm just not cut out to win these. :(

DawnStar7

Rodent Cottage

Sorry Wild. I do announce times a few days upfront so people can figure out a way to get online and I tried picking a time that Secundi seems quite busy, I can't please everyone with all the different timezones unfortunately :( I know I've set my alarm between 04:00 and 06:00 AM for flatsales on occassion XD I do want to point out the auction was not sniped, the last bid was 4.5 hours before the end time so not a last minute thing.

I only did 2 rounds of auctions this time, I wanted to do the next one at a totally different timezone but almost no one seems to be bidding on the odds & even auctions so I am not sure about starting another round of them yet.. Is there any interest in them? They are closed for now, but I could open them back up.

--
Records updated!

--
Regular Auction Results!
Odds: DawnStar7 with a bid of 1 SG
Even: No one! :(
Semi custom: Toffeeca with a bid of 76K
Both winners please sent SG and let me know your choices :)

Silent Auction Results
Wildfilly: Tame 1 male
Wildfilly: Wild 4 female

DawnStar7, I received 2 bids from you with random amounts but the comments both simply said 'auction' so I have no clue which mice you were bidding on, therefor I could not accept your bids. Feel free to try again in the next round :)

Flatsales
Flatsale post updated with the correct amount of premades left.

DawnStar7, since my last update I only received payment for 1 Tame premade from you, so you still have to pay 45K (1 Wild, 1 Tame, 1 Basic).

Also still need 25K from CutieePiee.

DawnStar7

Laviee

Can I claim a basic since I don't have any yet? 4, female, please!

Victoria

Could I have basic one as my first one for free?
Name: Sukka

Tame one Female