{HHD} Dice Games and Auctions! ~ ATTENTION! All Donkey Owners!

Started by Country, May 18, 2014, 11:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laviee

andapay
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 17, total 17[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 30, total 30[/blockquote]

Rosewood

Andapay
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 40, total 40[/blockquote]

Rosewood

Andapay
[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 29, total 29[/blockquote]

Neocridders

:D I can't believe I won a donkey! <3 I think that's my first one!
400k on Easter Bella

Victoria

Neocridders

500k Easter Bella (Also is the clock in the upper corner the secundi time?)

Victoria

Neocridders

Country

Congrats to neo!

Name:
Owner:
Neocridders

Name: Belladonna
Owner: Neocridders

And I know Kahlira had her eye on Tiger, so I'd like to gift Tiger to Kahlira<3 Eeeee!!

Country

Congrats to both of you! I will probably be setting up a game for Scrappy, or something, to give him a new home....and since Photobucket is being such a major pain I am working on making a thread in the notary office to house all donkeys with names/genders. Donkeys will also be trade able but please let me finish getting the thread set up and sorted before that starts!

Victoria

You can also make a free wikispaces and put the pics on there thats what I'm doing (:

Country

I have a website for them...but I haven't had the time to work on it and update it so it is very, very behind....and I will be applying for agency next month so I will be able to upload them all here and it will be so much more organized XD

Country

OK, there are several Donkeys that need names and even a few who are genderless. Please follow the instructions on naming them, if genders are missing please include those. If you have named them and I overlooked the name I am truly sorry! Things are easily overlooked with two bored kids running about!

You do not have to name them immediately, if you would like to wait until we (hopefully) make it to agency that is fine, but please keep in mind that they will need to be named in order to participate in breedings.

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=10391.0