SerendiPonies ~ Dragonpony Raffle ~ Free Drawing ~ Updates

Started by bewilderness, February 17, 2010, 01:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

bewilderness

Breeding Baubles are done!  To celebrate, the next person to post will get one! :D

Sunchaser

bewilderness

I decided to make the males and females facing different directions from now on, so it will be easier to tell the difference.  Maybe in the future I'll do different line art for each.   Current line art in the works:  Unicorn (sketch finished), Alicorn (sketch in progress), Earth pony (sketch finished), baby stages (sketches mostly finished).  Website status: In the works.  Items:  Working on ideas for more.
-----------------------------------------------
Drawing for Breeding  Bauble (free--one spot per person):  Just post "drawing" in bold and I'll add you to the list.  Open to those who don't have a breeding bauble.  Only 10 spots available!  Once all spots are filled, I'll use random.org to pick the winner.

1.  sera
2.  hiyoko
3.  BabyKittenCandy
4.  indigowulf
5.  Ryuukokoro
6.  Echowing 
7.  kasatsu
8.  Poupou
9.  Sunchaser109
10.  CutieePiee
---------------------------------------------------

Raffle for Female DragonPony.  Tickets are 1k each, limit 10 per person.  I'm extending the drawing to Feb. 28 at 14:00.

#1-10:  indigowulf

bewilderness

indigowulf wins the male dragonpony!  What name would you like for him?

BabyKittenCandy

Ryuukokoro

I believe I got the dragon boy! ^_^ Yay, I love him!

Just waiting to confirm the auction is over before sending funds. <3

indigowulf

ya, Ryuu got a 60K bid. I forgot to check again. grats ryuu!

Drawing!

sending funds for tickets!

Ryuukokoro

Oh, wait! I somehow completely missed that there was a second page of this thread. 0_o

I think you got him, indigo, with the bid of 70k. Congrats, I wish I had noticed the second page earlier lol!

Ryuukokoro

bewilderness

Yeah, indigowulf got the dragon boy at 70K. 

Okay, what should bewilderness work on next?
Website?
Unicorn Lineart?
Earth pony Lineart or
Alicorn Lineart?

Hmmm, decisions, decisions.  Oh, and if anyone knows of a really good free image hosting site (better than photobucket, ugh!) I would love to know!

Ryuukokoro

Echowing

May I join in the drawing to try and get it for future use? (Since I have no Ponies yet)

If so then drawing... =]

and I'd like to see an Earth Pony o.o

indigowulf

lol I thought you had it too! hehe sending funds for him now..

Name: Leezard

Sunchaser

bewilderness

One spot left for the drawing!  And I extended the date for the female dragonpony raffle to give more people time to see it.

bewilderness

I will keep the first page updated with a current events list.

Event:  Name that Picture

Do not post answers in this thread!  If you do, you will be disqualified.  Send answers in a pm to this account.  Ends February 28 at 15:00.  You must name what the animal or plant is in each picture (common name, not scientific). 

The winner will get a semi-custom (You can pick colors, breed, sex, and current markings--stockings(unicolor and bicolor), face fade (unicolor and bicolor), wing tips (unicolor and bicolor), striped hair, hair tips (unicolor and bicolor), candystripe hooves, ear tips).

Picture #2 (marked with a star * ) has two species to name.  In picture #7, I need the name for the yellow flower.  There will be a point for each correct answer (8 points possible).  The person with the most points wins.  If there's a tie, a winner will be drawn at random.  Pictures:

bewilderness

Okay, I used random.org to draw the number and the winner is...#5--Ryuukokoro! 

I will get the rest of the ponies certed this weekend.

Ryuukokoro

bewilderness

List of Current Breeding Bauble Owners:
-----------------------------------------------
YourLoveOnly
PonyMama
Sunchaser109
Ryuukokoro

bewilderness

Wrapping up events for this month!  I'll start a new thread for March.

Winner of the female dragon pony is indigowulf.

Echowing wins the semi-custom!  Answers for the pictures are:  1.  Garden spider, 2. Hornworm, braconid wasp or parasitic wasp (either would have worked), 3. Morning Glory, 4. Hornworm, 5. Gingko, 6. Dandelion, 7. Luna Moth

indigowulf