News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Small Multi-Shop Easter Fun

Started by Country, March 29, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Country

Since I am doing multi-adopt shops I figured it would just be easier for me to post one thread from my account and go from there.

Basically its all the same, you may get one pet from each shop. You may post 1 egg for each shop and I will make you a pet inspired by the egg. You will have until Easter day, April 1st, to submit your eggs. You can either post them here or post them in Discord, but you may only post once for each shop, in other words, you can't post one here and one in Discord and get two pets from the same shop, if that makes any sense at all XD

Participating Shops:
Painted Unicorns
The Loafers
Otay Corral
Gryphions
Banu Gaia

Rules:
Please everything in one post.
All breeds are available for this EXCEPT the Hybrids on the Gryphions, for those you must breed to get them.
Painted Unicorns you may request a certain one, but I forget which is which because I good like that XD

Please post the Following form for EACH shop: (1 form for each pet you wish to get all in the SAME post please)

Shop:
Breed: (this is optional, you may do artists choice and let me do whatever the egg inspires me to do)
Egg:

Country

Pickups

D.eirdre

Waiting for name

YLO

sera

Ember

Springacres

Pinkshadow

Midnight Phantom

Ryuu

Ryuukokoro

Oooooo fun! I love this idea!

Shop: Painted Unicorns
Breed: artist's choice (I kinda forget all the different breeds too... XD;; )
Egg:

YourLoveOnly

Thank you Country!

Shop: Painted unicorn
Breed: a butterfly winged one
Egg: bottom middle one

Shop: gryphions
Breed: male
Egg: top left one

Shop: banu gaia
Breed: chinchilla
Egg: 2nd one from the left (the grey guinea pig)

Country

I will upload them as I finish each shop, that way I don't have to keep switching accounts cause I am lazy XD

Currently working on Gryphions, I have 2 more to do those and then I shall move on Loafers. But for now, I think I am going to call it a night. Happy Easter and April Fool's Day everyone!!

Country

All Gryphs are done and uploaded! Loafers are next on the list. Have to help the hubby finish up packing his bag to take off tomorrow to go back to work. I will prolly chip away at those tomorrow.

Country

I got a couple done before Hellspawn completely came unglued; hopefully I can keep going later tonight XD

Niece has been out of school for spring break this week so my mother in law and I have been spending time with her and taken a couple road trips to a few places and creeped around some of the local flea markets and stuff the past couple of days and had a blast XD

Country

Loafers are finished, will tackle the Corral group in the next day or so. Not sure what the rest of the week has in store for me/us XD

Ryuukokoro

These are lookin' great so far! So much detail! :D

Country

Otay Corral is finished, now on to the PU, so sorry for the hold up on getting things caught up...life is swallowing me whole XD

Country

Got one PU done before the youngest decided to completely destroy my room...so that will be all I get accomplished tonight!

Ryuukokoro

Ohhhmygod, I love him so, so much, thank you! Definitely going to become one of my RP charas. He's so dashing! :D

(Oh oops, I think his thumbnail is 100 x 100 pixels instead of 75 x 75, though? ^_^; It's bigger than all my other thumbs heh heh!)

Painted Unicorns

I am so glad you like him ^_^ I have fixed the head shot for you!

YLO's

Silvanon - Creator/Owner
PonyMama - Manager, Colourist - Posts in blue
Bunraku - Colourist - Posts in green
Skysong - Colourist - Posts in Purple
Winged - Colourist - Posts in Orange
sunchaser - Colourist - Posts in Teal