Main Menu

Skyreels - September tracker

Started by Chem_Gal, September 04, 2009, 10:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chem_Gal

Starts now(09/07/2009 at 16:39) and ends on 09/09/2009 at 19:19 XD

Winnder Kadana

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Winner Poupou!  Please post a name.  He'll get certed like a one of the current 'reels until we get the rest of this worked out.

Complete
Start time is at 17:25 for these lovelies.  Be the first to post their code word and you win.  You may only win one though so pick carefully.  SG is to be sent to Chems account so make sure you have her on your buddy list.

Kitty kitty - 25 SG  Zephyr

Ponygal - 20 SG  indigowulf

Baby blue - 20 SG  Tari

These rules are subject to change.  They are, right now, a bare bones set up to get a few things clear.  Things will make more sense once the actually site side of things are up and running and you get to see what more you can do with your 'reels.

Ok, there was obviously a lack of communication. What we meant by Secundi 'reels is that these 'reels will be uploaded as in game critters latter on. They were not meant to be regular certed 'reels.

Due to the confusing this has caused I will change these all back to the regular numbering and give them out as regular skyreels and save game editions for later.

Tari Mithrandir

"Soon" is up to interpretation XD
*prods swampy Chem*
~Tari

Garney

Vanyel

bah...soon as in what I type up later as Chemmie is playing with the fishes right now XD

Tari Mithrandir

Oooh, is that what she meant by swamp?
~Tari

Vanyel

Tari Mithrandir

~Tari

melomar

Okay, I had to stop by before fleeing for the day.

YAY SKYREELS! <3

Vanyel

red_uni387

SKYREELS! *snuggles Chem, Vannie and Tari*

Lectral

jeanstarwind

Whoo, Skyreels!  :D

You tease us, Chem! Fill that first post up! ;)

TheKat

Perhaps I'll get my first skyreel on here ^^

CutieePiee

Perhaps I will get my first too.  ;)

Chem_Gal

Quote from: jeanstarwind on September 04, 2009, 08:19:59 PM
Whoo, Skyreels!  :D

You tease us, Chem! Fill that first post up! ;)

I will... once Vannie gives me my list. I can't even remember what I owe anymore... stupid brain going frazzled on me. I blame PI and having to change my lineart.
>_>
But now that I have a haven things should get better.

Yruvian

Maybe over here, I'll be able to get more 'Reels. Bad stalker, me.

Cheshiresneer

ah nothing beats a weekend of being sick like lurking around for skyreels :3

luffs on chem + van!

Vanyel

Well set you lurking meter for later as there is some running around that we need to do first before we can get a chance to work on these

Chem_Gal

lol, well I hope you get better soon. This is going to be empty until tonight though. The two of us have some running around we need to do. Walmart, groceries, bank, poking random friends, etc.

But tonight we will be getting down and dirty with the work we owe and setting up some stuff for people. ^_^

Long weekends are good for adoptabling!

Shades of Venus

*nuzzles in* I shall spend my lazy weekend curling up by the computer. :D

Ryuukokoro

I shall spend MY lazy weekend.... working. -_- But I'll peek in and try to catch events!

Cheshiresneer

That's perfectly fine you two, I decided to rope my mom into going out with me to get medicine from target and some other stuff.

Mostly because chesh wants a pastry, and she's too sick to want to drive XD

Taruia

Yes, I be working this weekend too...yay for money, but bleh for working 27 hours in three days...

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Vanyel

money...money....money, just think of what you need to money for

red_uni387

*stalks* skyreels.......now I want a zombie skyreel xD

Chem_Gal

<_<

ok... Chem has had an epically bad day. Like really bad. So I will be MIA for the evening. I just can't deal with people right now, even if I like those people. >___<

Poupou

Sorry about that Chem! :(

Want me to bring pitchfork and go poke those annoying people who gave you a bad day?  ;D

red_uni387

*snuggles Chemmie* some peoples are just mean  >:(

Shades of Venus

Sorry to hear Chem! :(
Hope it gets better for you. *joins Pou with a pitchfork*
We can create a mob!

jeanstarwind

*hugs Chem*

Sorry to hear that your day was so awful, Chem! What a way to kill the fun weekend buzz. :(

I hope that you're able to get some quiet, relaxing time to yourself tonight, so that you can return to us feeling refreshed! ^^

Ryuukokoro

SplitX

Vanyel

indigowulf

*tackles splitty and sits on* welcome to be my seat!

Vanyel

Okies, the Contest portion is up and running.

The event 'reels will come later though :P

Also some rules have been added for your viewing and reading pleasures.

Chem_Gal

Yes, I took a break from my "to do" list to colour up some pretties for people to win.

I hope you all like them ^_^.

Tari Mithrandir

~Tari

Garney

Soooo... I have no 'reels at the moment?

M'kay, have to start my angel collection all over again. *keeps lookout for angels* Heeere angel angel.

Chem_Gal

You have skyreel version skyreels.... just not secundi version. XD
may need to think of a better way to explain this lol.

The old skyreels still exist and you still own them, they are just not secundiable right now because we have no idea how to do this. XD you can RP them and play with them here. We are just trying to keep them separate for now.

Garney

Right, but if I can -only- ever win new Secundian 'reels from this point forward who can't breed or interact with what I've got...

Maybe I'm just not understanding.

Vanyel

Just wait until the site is the rest of the way up.  The rules are just base outlines right now so that there are not masses of breeding requests being put up and trades and such.

Tari Mithrandir

Um... I don't see why they can't all be just one big happy family... Other than that once the pet part of the site is up it would take forever to get them all databased. Which I think is Chem's point, maybe?

Basically Garney, your 'reels on PI can't breed with your 'reels here for the moment. They may be able to be imported later through the portal, but for now, they are far far away and thus can't breed or anything o_o I think.
~Tari

Shades of Venus

Garney

My point is, I don't have skyreels "on" PI, because I'm not on PI. I've left, done, gone. So to say PI 'reels, which I can't get anymore of to complete my collection... *shrugs*

Tari Mithrandir

Okay... Say 'reels.com 'reels then XD PI-esque!
~Tari

Sparki

I think what Garney is saying is that whether they're PI or skyreels.com versions, that they cannot breed with the ones on Secundi.

She has a specific collection of characters she's getting adoptables of, so if she adds to that collection on Secundi (which she can no longer do on PI), they cannot breed with the intended mates in the PI/.com collection.

The logic there is rebuild the collection only on Secundi so that they can all fit together properly.
...its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time.

WillowDragon

I was wondering to, if one officially leaves PI and becomes only Secundi based, do my 'reels transfer?   ;)

Willow xx