News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Skyreels - September tracker

Started by Chem_Gal, September 04, 2009, 10:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanstarwind

Tari Mithrandir

Okay, I realize that is what she meant XD I guess I didn't explain myself well enough.
Basically, when I asked Vanyel for clarification for myself it was this:

For the time being Skyreels that were/are won in events on PI/through PI trades/etc will run as they always have and be placed in Aeries on skyreels.com.
Skyreels that are won/traded for/etc on Secundi.net will NOT be placed in the Aeries at skyreels.com, they will be integrated into the Secundi site (as that portion becomes working) and therefore will not be breedable and whatnot with the Skyreeels.com 'reels.

Eventually (this could mean tomorrow or whenever Van and Chem figure it out) there will probably be a way for the Aerie 'reels to be brought to Secundi, but for the moment it is not happening.

So in the event you are collecting a specific thing with the intention of breeding, you won't want to get it in both places. (i.e. Don't get your female on PI and the male on Secundi) Pick one or the other.
For those who have left PI to make Secundi their only home, you will have to hang tight for the moment.

~Tari

melomar

Wait.  Are they going to be entirely incompatible, or are they just "on standby," I guess, until you figure out how to move them?

I can understand keeping ones from Secundi off-PI.  I get that.  But making ones from PI incompatible to the new ones does not jive with me.  If you're trying to decide how to make them compatible, I understand and I can wait.   I'm sorry, but too attached to the ones I already have, so please understand my concern.

Ravvana

Tari Mithrandir

Melomar- I understand it and feel the same :) I hope there is a way for all the existing 'reels to be compatible here (or at least the ones whose owners -want- them compatible).
It says in the first post under rules that they are completely incompatible for now, and that at some point they may be able to be moved over.
I think that Chem and Van are still in the stages of figuring out just how to combine or run them both smoothly with as little muss and fuss as possible.
~Tari

Goddesss

Had PI not made that stupid rule I might have never seen these and I like them a lot!

Vanyel

We're waiting to see what things are like once the site is up.  Like I said though I just dont want to open the breeding page and see a 'reel from Secundi and one other 'reels up for breeding.

But we both knew that you guys wanted events here hence this thread.  If you want we can just wait until the rest of the site is up and running?

Oh side note....we dont care if you leave Pi, you still have your already owned 'reels.  They are not going to go away.

QuoteWait.  Are they going to be entirely incompatible, or are they just "on standby," I guess, until you figure out how to move them?

Mel you explained it right there.  The two of them are on Standby from each other for the time being.

Garney

Issallgood, miscommunications happen, hence me asking my question *nods* I was cool with either way, but this is much better... 8 angels instead of starting over *grin!* And I repeat... heeere angel angel either way XD

Vanyel

Winner Poupou!  Please post a name.  He'll get certed like a one of the current 'reels until we get the rest of this worked out.

Also  there was obviously a lack of communication. What we meant by Secundi 'reels is that these 'reels will be uploaded as in game critters latter on. They were not meant to be regular certed 'reels.

Due to the confusing this has caused we will change these all back to the regular numbering and give them out as regular skyreels and save game editions for later.

Sorry once again for all the confusion that this seems to have caused.  

Poupou

OwO

A new 'reel for me!!?! So happy!!! :D  *dances*

Name : Tol'Kieth
Owner : Poupou (of course!!!)

Thank you so much!!! ^^

jeanstarwind

melomar

Oh, good. I about had a heart-attack.  I can wait, no problem.  I understand that getting this site completely up and running is going to take some time, so it is probably impossible to hope that Skyreels can become completely integrated for a while yet.

I am really curious to see how in-game pets (as you call them) is going to work.  I've noticed the "Pets" page on the left navigation (for Secundi in general), and was wondering if they were connected?  In a way, having bits and pieces available while others remain under construction, is suspenseful because I'm not sure what to expect. :)

Congrats Poupou! <3

Ryuukokoro

Wah, I missed event! (And confusion XD )

Congrats Pou he's dashing!

Poupou

Chem_Gal

FYI

later today there will be a skyreel flatsale.
^_^

sweetsue

Poupou

*glues self to Chem*

There, that way I'm sure not to miss it! Bwahahaha!!!

Ravvana

Ooh, exciting! :) *crosses fingers to get first*

red_uni387

LaneyAngel

Flatsale, Flatsale, Flatsale, Flatsale!

I WANT ONE!

*tries to ponder how many people are online who I might have to compete against!*
LOL
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

BTW Pou.... thats a  beautifully unique name you chose for your Reel. SO nice!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

melomar

Flatsale! I shall try to stalk. o: <3

Laney, your avatar is adorable.  Makes me want to put my puff-ball up as my avatar. x3 <3

LaneyAngel

Thats my darling Pomeranian, Angel...

Also known as "the love of my life"
LOL

Who is also currently asleep on my pillow! She's only a third the size of my darn pillow!

melomar

I know just what you mean.  My Arimus is my baby.  So is my cat... All my kids are pets.  xD  Arimus is about 10lbs and he will steal my entire pillow if I'm not careful. :)

LaneyAngel

And its always a case of "well thats just too bad" when the time comes for you to get your pillow back, because they're not going to give it...

and as any true cat person knows.... the CAT is the one who owns the pillow, the cat is the owner of your whole darn house.... therefore, if removed from the pillow, the cat has every right to kill you in your sleep.
Because you do not touch the Queen/King of the house, nor do you be so cruel as to wake them, and nor do you move them. If you do any of those things, you are a BAD slave, you are not allowed to even look at the King/Queen until they deign that you are to do so.

Thankfully my dogs aren't as bad as cats... All I have to do is go to the door and they think they're going for walkies so they get up on their own! LOL

Chem_Gal

Tari Mithrandir

~Tari

Chem_Gal

LaneyAngel

*sneaks in quietly and goes home with a kitty tucked under arm*

Vanyel

melomar

Trying to figure out the time without posting, fail, post.  That would be the process I went through just now.

I love that dragon.  But then, I am biased. LOL!

My dog is definitely the king of my bed, the little brat.  But if I stare at him long enough and tell him to choose... he'll give in, eventually.  My cat is ruled by the lady of the house.  She can be quite mean so he does not make many demands.  Even his meow sounds polite.  The only demand he makes is that he steps on each of your feet, with each of his feet, as he rubs up against you.

Edit:
Found it.  For some reason the ticker was not showing up for me, before.

LaneyAngel

The only meow our cat makes is to say "Give me food. Give me food NAO."
And in the mornings when she wants breakfast, she sits next to my dad on his bed and she slaps his bicep with her paw, then sticks her claws into his flesh, and drags across his arm until he gets up. She's 13 years old now, and he loves her to bits, so he refuses to give her a swat and send her away, LOL, which shows how much SHE owns him and not the other way around!

She beats up my little Angel, but sits there and dutifully accepts wet sloppy kisses from my dog Emmy. Emmy though is such a lover mumsy type animal, I think any animal you let her near would succumb to her mothering and kissing!

*still keeps sneaking away with that kitty*

LaneyAngel

Oh, by tha way.... I gonna bid on that Trivet, I ams....

Let me see.... I biddeth....

50sg
:D

melomar

I had thought to bid on Trivet but was not sure what a good bid would be! :3

D'aww... yeah my cat's getting up there in age too. It's hard to believe we got him as a little puff-ball in '95, he could fit in your hand.  And now he's still my baby but huge.  Thin and long.  Long, long bodied, and legs. xD

Vanyel

Zephyr

indigowulf

Tari Mithrandir

~Tari

Zephyr

melomar

Baby blue

(hopefully there is no lag lol)

indigowulf

LaneyAngel

Chem_Gal

lol start at 1 SG and see where it goes from there?
XD

melomar

What is this!?  Every time I tried to post it wouldn't send. It gave me this warning. D<

Edit:
*growls and alters account settings* ><

By the way, congrats to the new owners. *shot* xD <3

LaneyAngel

Turns out if you have one window open long enough.... the clock does what the PI clock does and lags behind...

I just did it. Had one window open for posting, and another to watch the clock. The clock window I left open for a good 10 mins. It lagged by over a minute.
Boo.

LaneyAngel

Quote from: Chem on September 07, 2009, 05:26:25 PM
lol start at 1 SG and see where it goes from there?
XD

I already bidded da 50 :P

Zephyr

I kind of expected that, so I had a second window I kept refreshing in, and used that to go by >_<

indigowulf

if someone has posted a reply since you hit the reply button, you will get a warning advising you of it. so beware :) just hit post-ignore warning- hit post again.

Vanyel

And the winners are Zephyr, indigowulf, and Tari

HB LaneyAngel with 50 SG

indigowulf

SG sent.. can I please name her Carmella