SerendiPonies March Thread -- Customs, Trades, Free Raffle!

Started by bewilderness, March 03, 2010, 03:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

ooooh winner doesn't get to name. well, I only managed to get 1 guess in anyway.

bewilderness

Okay, everyone who played, I assigned a number to and went to random.org.  The number that came up was #9...which is Ryuukokoro's number!  Congrats!

And everyone who participated will get a breeding bauble as a thanks for playing.   ;D

SplitX

Yeeeee~! :3:3:3 'Grats Ryuu, and yay for bauble! *eats bauble*
... I can has another? xD

Ryuukokoro

Eeeeeeeeeeee!! Me!? Wow yay!! ^___^ I'm excited to see her! Rosery sounds like a beautiful name for her. ^^

red_uni387

Congrats Ryuu! :D

and yay bauble~ *hands it to Sunset*

Poupou

Yay for bauble and yay for Ryuu!!! Congrats!!! <3

indigowulf

ooh I only managed to get 1 teensy guess in, Im so glad I did! *plays with kitties with bauble* your games get popular, hard to sneak in!

Tribe

Goddesss

Ryuukokoro

Thank you! She certainly did come out amazing. And that's not always easy with a franken game!

indigowulf

bewilderness

Here's a game just for fun!  If you would like to see the next species to be released...look for the puzzle pieces in this thread and on the SerendiPony website (addy located earlier in this thread.)  If you use Paint to put them together, make sure the selection tool is set to transparent, it'll make it MUCH easier to get them together.  I haven't tried printing them out and putting them together, since my printer won't print.  Here is the first set!  Hope you guys enjoy it.  ;D

I've also reduced the price for the last pony for sale.

Oh, I forgot to add, one set of puzzle pieces is kind of tricky to find.  ;)

hiyoko

Goddesss

bewilderness

Goddess, what name would you like for him?

----------------------------------------------------
New game!  All correct answers will be entered for a chance to win one of the newest breeds!  To enter the contest, you must go on a quest for treasure and find out what treasure SerendiPonies love best.  To find it, start at the beginning of the maze, find the treasure, and find your way out.  PM the answer to me (please don't post it here!).  Deadline is March 13, at 13:00.

YourLoveOnly

So you have to pick only one treasure, I assume? ;)
And is it that the first one to PM the correct answer wins or all correct answers will be randomized after the deadline passes?

indigowulf

YLO, study the maze carefully for the answer to the first question! :)

bewilderness

There's only one treasure that you can get in and out of the maze with.  Winner will be picked at random from all correct answers.

Goddesss

YourLoveOnly

bewilderness

I'm opening up 3 slots for customs (only doing three right now so I don't get overwhelmed).  A person may claim more than 1 spot (if there's a lot of response, I may open up a couple more slots).  Right now I'm just doing basic customs (pegasus, dragon, earth).  Since I'm trying to raise some money at the moment, I'm doing these for USD (you'll need Paypal). 

Any markings other than the basic ones listed on my webpage will cost more, depending on how much time it would take to draw them (see webpage here: http://hiddendoors.webs.com/spmarkings.html .  You can also choose the background, just go to the About page to see scenery choices.

Right now as a bonus, I'm also sending one of my Battlecorn Artist Trading Cards to each person who orders Package B or C.

Packages are as follows:

Package A:  Basic Custom (no art cards) -- $5

Package B:  Basic Custom + You will also get a professionally-printed, wallet-sized trading card of your pony in the mail. -- $8

Package C:  Basic Custom + You will get a professionally-printed, wallet-sized trading card and 4x6 of your pony in the mail.  -- $10

Form to fill out:

Owner's Name:
Pony's Name:
Species:
Sex:
Body Color:
Hair Color:
Hair Stripe Color(s):
Hair Tips Color:
Faded face Color(s):
Stockings Color(s):
Eye Color(s):
Ear Tips Color(s):
Horn Color:
Wing Tips Color(s):
Hoof Color(s):
Other Markings:
Background:

YourLoveOnly

I don't really have any USD left to spend :-[
Do you think you're gonna do SG customs someday too?

bewilderness

I probably will sometime in the future.  I do hear you on the no money issue. Right now I'm saving up to move...and lately, I haven't had much money left at the end of the month to save.

YourLoveOnly

I usually do have a bit extra, it's just that I spend it all on Stable customs already xD
And by the time I have money again the pony breed will probably be done too X.x

bewilderness

New contest added!  Check out the first page, first post.  You could win this boy:

bewilderness

Maze contest is over.  Winner is indigowulf!  She won this Earthie female:

indigowulf

bewilderness

Poetry contest still running!  Deadline is March 21.  I'm also looking for suggestions for other events?  Anyone have any favorite type?

bewilderness

Free raffle for this female dragonpony below.  Deadline to enter is March 24 at 12:00.  To enter, just post "Pick me" in bold.  I'll assign each person a number and go to random.org to pick the winner.  You can claim one ticket this way.  You can also get a second ticket by filling out the survey below and posting it in this thread.

Survey:

What is your favorite thing about SerendiPonies?
How do you think they could be improved?
What would you prefer next, breeding season or more species?
What is your favorite type of adoptable event?

Thanks!

YourLoveOnly

Pick me

What is your favorite thing about SerendiPonies? The small in thread games are very original (hiding puzzles pieces, the maze game, those were fun! ^^) and I love that you also offer to make Trading Cards out of them!
How do you think they could be improved? err.. well they are just started, so just keep going. I don't think the way they are run needs to be improved, I just think you need to continue what you are already doing so more species become available and more people will start owning SerendiPonies <3
What would you prefer next, breeding season or more species? .. SG customs and/or pet trades? xD Okay, sorry, that wasn't an option. More species then I guess, because I don't think there are enough out there yet to do a nice breeding season, lotsa people don't own one yet.
What is your favorite type of adoptable event? RP adventure games

indigowulf

Pick me!

What is your favorite thing about SerendiPonies?: the art
How do you think they could be improved?: gives me more??
What would you prefer next, breeding season or more species?: breeding!
What is your favorite type of adoptable event?: anything outside the cookie cutter box.

bewilderness

The feedback is much appreciated.  I'm going to toss in a breeding bauble to each person who answers the survey.   ;D

Also, trades are open right now.  You may buy, sell, giveaway, trade, or auction your ponies or breeding baubles.  Trades season will close on the 25, at 12:00.  I will need a pm from each party in the transaction to verify (in case I get a pm that reads: "Hi, everyone said I could have thier ponyz, kthanks"  ;) )

Goddesss

Pick me

What is your favorite thing about SerendiPonies?  I think they are pretty
How do you think they could be improved? I think you are doing good
What would you prefer next, breeding season or more species? breeding i guess but maybe some events for people to get more ponies first.
What is your favorite type of adoptable event? I like customs just dont have any usd left at the moment

bewilderness

bewilderness

Quick Flatsale!  These are in nice bright Spring colors!  80 k, please post if you would like the male or the female.  *edits*  both sold

female (sold to Willow):

male (sold to red_uni387):

I will draw the winner for the dragonpony tomorrow, my laptop battery is almost gone.

Willow

I'd like the female please :D

Name: Spritzer
Owner: Willow

Ta!
~Willow

Pinkshadow

bewilderness

Okay, these were the numbers I assigned for the drawing:

1:  Echowing
2: YLO
3.  YLO
4. indigowulf
5. indigowulf
6. Goddess
7. Goddess

I went to random.org and the winning number isssssssss:

6!  Goddess wins the dragonpony!

Thanks everyone for playing and thanks for filling out the survey. ^_^

red_uni387

if I can, could I claim the male? he's amazing <3

Name: Lovestruck
Owner: red_uni387

bewilderness

Hey guys.  I've been really sick and have not been able to do updates.  I'll get everything updated as soon as I can.