Second Earth - The Jaeman Prophecy: Foal Arrival - Please pick up your foals!!

Started by YourLoveOnly, March 11, 2010, 06:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

(click banner to go to website)

The 14 day deadline has long passed. I planned on sending reminders, but real life got in the way and I kinda forgot. I really want all the remaining foals taken care of asap so I can let them all grow up, I'm sure everyone is excited to see their foals grown.

Sooo I'm giving everyone 3 days to decide on their remaining foals. Once the clock in the upper right corner says April 19 you're too late. All unclaimed foals will then have died at birth as long as you send payment, because I don't feel like I have the right to rehome foals without your permission. However, if you have not send payment by the 19th I will take your foals for rehoming.

If you are still looking to trade foals with people, posting them in this thread might be a good idea. People who have not posted here within 24 hours will get a PM reminding them to come here and decide what to do with their foal(s).

Breeding results will be in this thread to keep me organized :D Feel free to chat and drool over the pretty foals! I think everything you need to know is in this post, but don't hesitate to ask if anything is unclear.

--> All foals from breeding season will arrive here.

--> You can tell breeds apart, but you can't see the difference between a Tame or a Feral foal. If you crossed types I will list each foal's type for you. If it's not listed that means the parents were of the same type which results in all foals being that type as well.

-> You may only ever own one of the foals from the same breeding. It doesn't matter how many times you breed them, you can only keep ONE per person unless you have an extra foal bag.

--> A fee must be send for each foal that will be born, even if you let the foal die at birth. The fee is 5K per common foal and 10K per non-common foal. This fee is paid by the person who submits the breeding. You are allowed to ask people to pay you back this fee if you rehome any of the foals, but you may NOT gain any monetary profit.

-> You may not in any way sell off any of the foals. You can trade them or give them away, but you can't make any monetary profit (virtual or real currency). You have the option to give any unwanted foals back to me for rehoming. You can als pretend that they died at birth, because... well, let's face it, it happens.

--> From their date of birth you will have 2 weeks to submit certing information and send the fee. This should give you enough time to decide who to keep and to rehome others.

--> They will all grow once breeding season closes, about 1 week after I receive the last certing information.

Only the person who submitted the breeding can submit the forms for certing.
Please fill out one for each foal and send the fee at the same time.

[color=red][b][size=11pt]COME HOME, PLEASE[/size][/b][/color]
Foal ID:
Owner:
Name:

If you want me to rehome the foal, please put -rehome- down as owner. Name is not needed.
If you want to pretend it died at birth, please put -RIP- down as owner. Name is not needed.

And remember: only one foal per person per breeding unless you use an extra foal bag. To check if you have one, click on the banner and check your inventory on the website.

YourLoveOnly

Regular Breeding Results
(from newest to oldest)

Willow - Knox (#121) x Lucky (#120) - March 24th
#126 - Male
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hiyoko - Kaimi (#080) x Princess (#072) - March 24th
#123 - Male - Tame
#124 - Male - Feral
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunni - Tucker (#019) x Majesty (#021) - March 16th - Need payment!
#110 - Female - Feral
#111 - Female - Feral
Spixy - Reine (#051) x Penguina (#030) - March 16th
#109 - Female - Feral

YourLoveOnly

Dating Game Results
(from newest to oldest)

You have 7 days from the date of birth to submit certing information. Please use the form in the first post.
One foal per owner and no fee needs to be paid for Dating Game foals.
You need to figure out who gets which foal yourselves.
If you really can't come to an agreement you can send me a PM and I will let random.org decide for you.

All picked up, thanks <3

TheLeet

Yay foals :D
I'm gonna need some time to think about which one to keep and what to do with the other ones but I'll be back to fill in the certing forms and pay the fees ^_^

YourLoveOnly

Glad you like them :D

I have new ones posted too <3

YourLoveOnly

I think one stays with him and one goes to hiyoko as RB fee, unless one of them doesn't wanna keep their foal ;) But yea now that you mention it, that boy would go well with Majesty.

hiyoko

Wow, they came out so cute.^^ I'd be happy with either one. ;)

Tribe

Oh man hed make a smokin hot mate for majesty. I shoudlve orded a mate for tanner when customs were open!

Lookky

argh,
can't choose,
and I don't dare to throw a dice :3

gotta figure this out somehow.... ^^

YourLoveOnly

Hiyoko's foal has been born as well :D

Edit: and I gave myself a slot and bred Lynxe and Baylor ;)
One of their foals is up for trade too <3

hiyoko

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: #095
Owner: hiyoko
Name: Hime

YourLoveOnly

Poupou's breeding is now also done. Random.org is not being very nice today. One foal for hiyoko, two for me and one for Poupou. All lowest possible numbers. Buuuut at least we all get cute foals ^^

My own foals :D
Baylor (#001) x Lynxe (#002) - March 12th
#096 - Male - Feral
#097 - Female - Tame

Pick-up for hiyoko:

Poupou

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: 098
Owner: Poupou
Name: Eclipse

Also - I'm not sure what is common or uncommon.  So sorry about that, I'm sure it's somewhere and I can't find it. XD

YourLoveOnly

Common is the common breed aka earth pony.
Horned, winged and blessed all count as uncommon breeds.

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: 086
Owner: Pinkshadow
Name: Markon
COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: 097
Owner: Pinkshadow
Name: Kayliee

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: 085
Owner: YourLoveOnly
Name: Merikh

Poupou

Hum... my preference goes to the second female, so number 101.

But if Dunkel liker her better, then I'll go with the other one, I'm not picky. :)

Edit : Forgot to say that I find them absolutely stunning! ^^

TheLeet

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: #088
Owner: TheLeet
Name: Caramel

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: #089
Owner: rehome
Name:

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: #090
Owner: Hunni
Name: Fyrelyte

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID:  #091
Owner: Hunni
Name: Hot Trot

sending SG now <3

YourLoveOnly

Poupou, I'm really glad you like them :D

TheLeet, that is not allowed I'm afraid. :(
Rules state it's only one per person per breeding, so Hunni cannot keep two foals from that breeding.
It would be weird if you are only allowed to keep one, but someone else can keep more than one from the same breeding.. That's only allowed with an extra foal bag and Hunni does not have one.

TheLeet

Alright, sorry. I read that bit as the person who submitted the breeding may only keep one foal. Let me talk to her >.<

YourLoveOnly

Is that unclear to anyone else as well? If so please post and I will try to find a way to rephrase it without making it super lengthy.

I personally always thought it worked that way.. Like a unregistered kennel user was only allowed to keep 1 puppy, so they wouldn't be allowed to buy 2 pups from the same litter as that would basically be a way to get around the rules. You could just let someone else breed the litter for you and then get more than one pup. But maybe I got that wrong too, I dunno. I just always assumed it worked that way. If I would let someone borrow two of my Garden Noms I can only ask for a maximum of 3 babies in return too, right? Just trying to figure out if I got it wrong O.o I figured if I bred them myself I can only keep 3. So if someone borrowed them and I asked for 4 babies as stud/RB fees that would be getting around the rules..

TheLeet

I don't have any Kennel dogs so I wouldn't know about that >.<
If anyone wants to use someone else's breeding slot to get around the Nom rules, that's fine with me XD

YourLoveOnly

Like I said, I could very well be wrong. It's not specifically listed anywhere, it's just what I assumed to be the rule. Someone else may think differently and the only people who know the actual ruling about this would be person running the adoptable in question. I just figured that if there's a rule about keeping a certain amount of babies per breeding there shouldn't be a way to get around that rule. I'd like to know what everyone else thinks about this? If everyone else thinks it was allowed then I was probably not clear enough and I will allow it this time. I still want to keep the rule in place for any and all breedings, so if it turns out the rules were unclear then it would only be an exception for this breeding.

So people, please post how you understood the rule. Did you think the one foal per person thing was only for foals you bred yourself? And if so, how would you rephrase it without getting really long and confusing? xD

Tribe

Honestly ylo i was so confused when leet pmed me to tell me this, i thought she meant she didnt know she could only keep one foal and she was trading another or something. Its not clear to me, really the rules seems as if the person who bred was only allowed to keep one foal.

YourLoveOnly

In my opinion it would be weird that the person who breeds them is not allowed to keep more than one foal from that breeding, but someone else is. I just assumed everyone else would also think that and that was wrong of me. I will edit it to make it more clear. I will allow you to keep the two foals this time, but only this time as in my opinion it's not fair to the person who bred them and it kinda makes the one-per-person rule pointless and it makes the extra foal bags a lot less valuable.

Really sorry for the mess-up, I hate it when that happens <3
I'm not really comfortable with someone keeping more than one, but I see it was my own mistake for not being clear enough and it would be unfair to let you lose your foal. I have edited the rule to avoid this in the future. Do you think it is clear enough now or does it still confuse anyone?

And I will start certing all the horses now. :)

TheLeet

YourLoveOnly

Aaaand pick-ups :D

TheLeet:

Hunni:

Pinkshadow:

And for me xD

red_uni387

hiyoko which foal would you like? :) you can pick first, I'd be happy with any of them <3

Poupou

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: 101
Owner: Poupou
Name: Hazumi

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: 99
Owner: Dunkel.Prinzessin204
Name: Sun Flower

YourLoveOnly

Certings done ^^ Working on the three remaining regular breedings now.

Dunkel:

Poupou:

Edit: aaaand regular breedings are also done <3

hiyoko

The dating game foals are so cute.^^ I don't care which one I get, Pink can decide. ;)

YourLoveOnly

@hiyoko: I dunno if you missed the post, but red_uni's foals using your Kyo have also arrived ^^
Quote from: red_uni387 on March 15, 2010, 07:05:45 PM
hiyoko which foal would you like? :) you can pick first, I'd be happy with any of them <3

Tribe

Oh dang this will be a hard choice >.> the other im going to gift ^^

hiyoko

Sorry, I guess I did miss it.lol

I like the second female, 103. ;) I'll send the sg. Since Red has to post the form, I'd like to name her Akiko.

Echowing

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: 105
Owner: Rehome
Name:

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: 106
Owner: Echowing
Name: Sigurd

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: 107
Owner: Echowing
Name: Rocher

I have an extra foal bag.

20k I think, sending now, Thank you!  ;D

red_uni387

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: 102
Owner: red_uni387
Name: Jewel

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: 103
Name: Akiko

COME HOME, PLEASE
Foal ID: 104
Name: Hiroshi

sending 5k now :)
edit: oooohh didn't realize I had already paid lol

YourLoveOnly

Foals still need to be paid for even if you let them die at birth. This is to discourage people from doing this, as I do spend time coloring them (and I color the adults at the same time too).

And yes, you had already paid for all 3 of the foals, I send you back the 5K hiyoko paid ^^

No one wants to try trading foals? O.o
I know Pinkshadow still has a girl left for trade.

red_uni387

ah okees :) will rememer that for next time

I would trade, but as hiyoko's was the father I didn't think trading would be right ^^ if I were breeding two of mine I'd trade though

hiyoko

You can trade it red or I could take it.lol I have an extra foal thingy in my inventory. If it's okay. ;)

red_uni387

It's fine with me(and him I'm sure!) so if YLO says there's enough time to save him post a name for him <3

YourLoveOnly

Sure there is ^^ Not doing certings until tomorrow, I've worked enough for today :P
And I never have anything against saving foals :D

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

Hiyoko, red already paid for the foal. So it's easier if you send the 5K to her, so I don't have to xD
And please use the pretty form so I can't possible skip over it ;)

red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

Lookky

my preference is #114, but I wanna know red's opinion before finalizing anything :)

Lookky

fixed,
114 will be mine, and 115 will be red's ^^

yay :3