News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Cavas: Mimics, Breedings, and Etc.

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, April 19, 2010, 06:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

The Cavas

Welcome to a new thread. Can't you just smell that new thread smell? Anyway I got some stuff planned for the next few weeks so sit tight while I set some stuff up.

Cavas Info:

The Cavas are a horse like creature that could once be found on Pony Island. They were incredibly rare and some forms were considered endangered. Upon my arrival to secundi I  have discovered some new wild herd of Cava as well as some more of the domestic stock. It seems like some of the wild herds are getting a bit too big for their territory though maybe some of you guys would like to take a couple home with you?

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Mimics

Okay so Cava Mimics are a little different then other mimics. Cava mimics are achieved by taking a white cava to the beauty salon and depending on what you want done to the cava(i.e. tattooing, pattern dyes, etc.) you will pay a small fee for services rendered. This process can take a while. Normal Cavas, ones that already have owners, can go into the salon as well but usually it is only unowned white ones. The dye and ink used on the cavas cause a change in the traits that can be passed on to their offspring.

The Salon

The Stylist
Right now the stylist is taking on customers and will take 2-3 customers on per day. Here are the services she offers:

Pattern Dying~ patterns such as zebra, merle, paint and appaloosa are done with this service.
Mane and Tail Rinse~ Don't like your Cavas hair color? Then this is the service for you! It includes streaks, tips, and all other mane/tail patterns
Hoof Pedicure~ Change the color of the hooves or add a design
Beautification~ Add glitter, change an eye color(Cava brand contacts), and maybe later an item or two.

Current Appointments
Monday: Seacrest
Wednesday:
Friday:

Pricing:
Pattern Dying- 100sg
Mane and Tail Rinse- 100sg
Hoof Pedicure- 50sg
Beautification- 25sg

Tattoo Artist
The Tattoo artist is currently taking on customers and will take on 2-3 customers per day. Here are the services he offers:

Small Tattoos simple: For one small fee you can get as many small simple tattoos as you want
Small Tattoo Intricate: For one small fee you can get as many small but intricate tattoos as you want.
Medium Tattoos simple: For one small fee you can get 1-3  medium simple tattoos
Medium Tattoos Intricate: For one small fee you can get 1-3 medium intricate tattoos
Large Tattoo Simple: For a fee you can get one large simple tattoo
Large Tattoo Intricate: For a fee you can get one large simple tattoo
Tribal Additions: Tribal additions are different than other tattoos and have no set price. They are however always cheaper that a normal tattoo.

Current appointments
Tuesday: Seacrest
Thursday:

Pricing:
Small Simple- 50sg
Small Intricate- 100sg
Medium Simple- 150sg
Medium Intricate- 200sg
Large Simple- 250sg
Large Intricate- 300sg
Tribal Additions- 25sg

The Owner
The owner does both tattoos and all the services the stylist offers. He only takes on one customer a week for a single fee of 1k.

Current appointment
Tuesday:

How to get a appointment:

Just post the following form.

Name:
Cava Gender:
Cava Name:
Already owned: Y/N*
Services desired: (Please list what services you want and what you want exactly, feel free to use reference pictures, I will the determine where your Cava needs to go, if they are usng both the stylist and the tattoo artist the will be listed under each one.)

* If you want me to add something to a cava this is a yes otherwise it is a no.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Breeding

Every once and a while the Cavas like to breed, out in the wild they breed almost year round depending on which area they hail from. The ones in captivity can be bred every month with the help of some items.

Oat Mix: Every cava needs a bag this mix in order to breed. It guarantees that they will have at least one foal.

Wild Rose: Wild cavas that breed in the same area as the wild rose often have multiple foals. It is usually two but sometimes there are as many as four babies.

Highland Heather: This stuff does something strange as the foal grows.

Maiden Fruit: This stuff causes to the foal to be born with a strange bump on it's head.

Cave Moss: This stuff causes the foal to be born with a leathery patch on it's back.

I've been able to gather  a small amount of these plants and they can be bought along with a bag of oat mix when you submit a breeding. My current supplies are as follows:

Wild Rose~ 3
Highland Heather~ 2
Maiden Fruit~ 3
Cave Moss~ 2

At the moment breeding is closed.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

SeaCrest

Name: SeaCrest
Cava Gender: Female
Cava Name: Danica
Already owned: N
Services desired:
Pattern Dying - Roan, gold
Mane and Tail Dying - body color gold, tips pale gold
Hoof Pedicure - Gold hooves
Beautification - Pure gold eyes
Tattoo - Golden hawk's head on rump like MLP marks?

She's supposed to be a Cava mimic of Danica, from Amelia Atwater-Rhodes' The Shapeshifters: The Keisha'ra in the Den of Shadows series.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Okay that's 475sg. She will be done for sure by Wednesday.

SeaCrest

Okay, I'll go send the SG now :) Thanks a bunch!

Goddesss

I would love some mimics if this is still open.