News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Special SerendiPony event

Started by bewilderness, May 25, 2010, 07:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bewilderness

I didn't want to let a whole month go by without having an event but haven't been able to do updates due to real life stuff.  So....  I decided it was time for a Color-your-own!

This is a pic of the stage 2 female baby unicorn.  Feel free to be creative...you may make lineart changes.  Please post your completed pic in this thread.  At the end of June, I'll do a random drawing from all the entries (1 per person) and the winner will get both a stage 1 and stage 2 forever young stone.

Goddesss

Will our CYO's be certed or are they just used for judging in this event?

YourLoveOnly

I am wondering the same. And will you be shading them? Because I can't shade but I love CYO and I bet I'm not the only one.

bewilderness

Each will be certed and official.  I don't have the shading done yet, but if you'd like me to do the shading, just let me know in the post when you post your pic and once the shading's done, I'll get the pic updated.  These won't be breedable but once I get the forever young stone bracelets done, each baby will get a bracelet to wear.

bewilderness

Free drawing for the pony below!  To enter, post your favorite food in bold.   One person will be drawn randomly.  Ends May 31st at 12:00.

Goddesss

YourLoveOnly

Crowflux

Angella

California rolls!

indigowulf

bewilderness

Maybe I should've picked another topic, this is making me hungry.   ;)

Here's a preview of my next project, once the shading for stage 2 babies is done.  I was going to wait until I was finished with the project, but I'm so excited about it, I'm going to go ahead and post the rough sketch of it.  It'll be awhile yet before it's done but I hope y'all like it.  :)

Pinkshadow

Angella

So cool! I love the waterfall in the background :)

Sunchaser

bewilderness

Okay, these were the numbers assigned:

1  Goddess
2 YourLoveOnly
3  Crowflux
4  Angella
5  indigowulf
6  Pinkshadow
7  Sunchaser109

I went to random.org to pick the winning number and that number was:

5!  Congrats indigowulf!  What name would you like for her?

Angella

I colored in my entry but I can't seem to post it on this board. How do you post images?

Goddesss

You have to upload them elsewhere.  you can set up a photobucket.com account or tinypic.com you dont need an account.  Both are free though.  Once you upload them on another site you can post the link.

Angella

indigowulf

Yay! Id like to name her Huckleberry please

Angella

My entry for the CYO contest. I  can't shade so I'd like you to shade it for me please.

bewilderness

Just a couple weeks left, y'all!

bewilderness

Goddesss

darn it I keep forgetting this

SeaCrest

I messed up the background...sorry about that. It's all red, though, so you should be able to transparitize it easily.

Goddesss

Name Rose

bewilderness

Love the entries!  I'll extend the deadline a few more days to July 10.

bewilderness

Well, since I only had three entries, each person who entered will get a stage 1 and stage 2 forever young stone.

I'm still working on the shading but you can go ahead and display your pony.  I'll contact everyone once the shading is done and let you know the address of your pony.

Thanks, guys, for entering.   :)