News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

:~Mini Dwarf Ponies~: Introducing the MDP!

Started by angelcake599, June 12, 2010, 08:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelcake599

If you follow Ponyisland- you may remember Dwarf Ponies by Akara. I ran them along with akara and she decided to make a side adoptable for them and gave me the lines. I was thrilled and asked her if I could run them on secundi as well as ponyisland. She said it was okay so lets do this! :D
Please do not post until I say you may! Thank you!
c:
"What's sanity? Can you eat it?"

angelcake599

Examples!
I want to show some examples of the adults. :3 These will be given away in this thread. n_n
Males:

Females:

Not the best colored, but I tried my best! ^w^

angelcake599

Guest Colored by Willow!
For these beauties we will do a raffle-thing. Thank you if you participate!
Form:
Username:
Is this your first time seeing the MDP's?:
How much do you think a premade is worth in SG, USD, etc?:
What about a custom, semi-custom, etc?:
Your thoughts on the adoptable?:
Raffle List
Neocridders
TheLeet
springacres
Goddesss
Spixy
Ryuukokoro
sera
Angella
SeaCrest
Xenon
Prizes (more will be added when we get 10 participates, then 10 more, etc)
1st. Custom!
2nd. Semi-Custom!
3rd Place:
4th Place:
etc~

angelcake599

Short term Games? :)
We will have plenty of short term games. Franken, first to post, flatsales, ring around the rosie etc! Never heard of Ring Around the Rosie? Well you could call it lie musical chairs except I we all prance around etc. I will post different lines from it like "Ring around the rosie!" in some color like green. When I post the line "Ashes, Ashes we all fall down!" you must post sit or something like that. If you are the last to post you are out of the game and we will go on and on until we reach one person left. :) Well want to play? :D

angelcake599

angelcake599

angelcake599

Spixy

Oh yes yes yes! :D I saw these on PI and I LOVE them <33

*puts on stalk hat*

Willow

Neocridders

Username: Neocridders
Is this your first time seeing the MDP's?: It is, I think. It's possible I saw a very similar adoptable by Akara while I was on PI, but I don't think I've seen this exact version. The other ones looked like they were done in paint (quite wonderfully done in paint).
How much do you think a premade is worth in SG, USD, etc?: 20k in pg, maybe $1.50
What about a custom, semi-custom, etc?:Custom: 100k, $5; Semi-custom: 45k, $3?
Your thoughts on the adoptable?:I'm a fan of Akara art! I run chopsticks, and they were originally sketched by Akara <3 <3 <3

TheLeet

Username: TheLeet
Is this your first time seeing the MDP's?: Yes but I remember the dwarf ponies
How much do you think a premade is worth in SG, USD, etc?: Maybe 10k SG but I suck at pricing, no idea about USD, to be honest
What about a custom, semi-custom, etc?: maybe up to 30k for a semi custom. a full custom depends on how complicated it is.
Your thoughts on the adoptable?: I think the artwork is gorgeous ^_^

springacres

Username: springacres
Is this your first time seeing the MDP's?: I believe so, though like others I think I may have seen something similar on PI.
How much do you think a premade is worth in SG, USD, etc?: I would say 20-50k SG, no idea about USD (depending on complexity of the design)
What about a custom, semi-custom, etc?: Semi-customs would probably be worth around 75k SG, $3 USD.  Full customs I'd be willing to pay 100k SG and up/$4 and up.
Your thoughts on the adoptable?: These guys are adorable!

angelcake599

Thank you everyone! :3 I'll put your names in the list soon! <3
Anyone want to win this boy?

springacres

angelcake599

Good~ n_n All I need is a small game, possibly? c: Anyone have one in mind? :D

sera

Pick a Door is always fun and easy. . . uhhh. . . some sort of guessing game (i.e. Guess the fruit i ate this morning. . . xD;)

These are cute. ^^

angelcake599

;) I like those ideas! Just need more ideas so I don't jump to an idea right away. ^w^

springacres

Neocridders

LOLcat picture contest (icanhazcheezburger.com)
Pick a door/stable/whatever
Guess the number
Roleplayish game to get the pony
Trivia
Hangman
Err... guess your favorite whatever you want...
Yep :)

angelcake599

Quote from: springacres on June 12, 2010, 12:45:21 PM
Mad libs are always fun :D
Oh that sounds fun. o.o Anyone up for a game of madlibs? n_n

Goddesss

I can play =)

Username: Goddesss
Is this your first time seeing the MDP's?: Nope
How much do you think a premade is worth in SG, USD, etc?: 25k $1
What about a custom, semi-custom, etc?: Custom 100k  Semi 75k
Your thoughts on the adoptable?: These are very cute.

Neocridders

I'll play! Well, if I don't need to copy a paragraph or anything. I'm on my phone.
I'll try my best to play, though.

springacres

Spixy

Username: Spixy
Is this your first time seeing the MDP's?: The minis yes. I saw the Dwarf ponies on PI.
How much do you think a premade is worth in SG, USD, etc?: ehm. Between 25-50k / 1-2$
What about a custom, semi-custom, etc?: Custom 100k Semi-custom: 75k
Your thoughts on the adoptable?: I really like it <3 They're incredibly cute.

Ryuukokoro

I'm here! ^___^ Yay I LOVeD the Mini Dwarfs on PI!

Ryuukokoro

Username: Ryuukokoro
Is this your first time seeing the MDP's?: I loved the lines on PI!
How much do you think a premade is worth in SG, USD, etc?: sg - 10k, USD - $1.00
What about a custom, semi-custom, etc?: for customs 50k and $5.00, for semicustoms 25k and $2.50
Your thoughts on the adoptable?: These lines are absolutely adorable! The adoptable shops that seem to be the most popular do a lot of breeding and other interactive things so I hope these will too!

angelcake599

Thanks everyone!  ;D To play this game, you must fill the blanks with words this will end when I post stop! ;3 Funniest one wins the prize!
After destroying the army of BLANK, to show our victory we BLANK. After the BLANK happened, no one doubted BLANK ever again. For now we have BLANK!
>_> I tried!

Neocridders

To make this as fun as possible for myself, it will be random. I counted the number of BLANKS and there are five. If you could fill them in yourself, it would work best I think. If that's not ok, well... I'll just sit out I suppose!

1. (Plural noun )Jellybeans
2.(verb)showered
3.(noun)peanuts
4.(noun)Frodo Baggins
5(noun)candy corn

Yep. Lots of food in mine. Hehe. Sorry. ;)

springacres

After destroying the army of DODOES, to show our victory we VOMITED. After the WASABI happened, no one doubted CONGRESS ever again. For now we have GOATS!

(Edited for clarity...I hope that's allowed lol)

sera

Username: sera
Is this your first time seeing the MDP's?: Yes
How much do you think a premade is worth in SG, USD, etc?: 10-30k (based on mutations, etc), 2-3$
What about a custom, semi-custom, etc?: 15-50k, 5$
Your thoughts on the adoptable?: Cute! ^^ 

Angella

Username: Angella
Is this your first time seeing the MDP's?: Yes
How much do you think a premade is worth in SG, USD, etc?: sg- 10k, USD- $1-2
What about a custom, semi-custom, etc?: Custom= 15k-20k SG, $5 USD Semi Custom- 10-15k SG, $2 USD
Your thoughts on the adoptable?: So cute!

Ryuukokoro

After destroying the army of pelicans, to show our victory we farted. After the Y2K happened, no one doubted The Spanish Inquisition ever again. For now we have cake!

SeaCrest

Username: SeaCrest
Is this your first time seeing the MDP's?: Yes!
How much do you think a premade is worth in SG, USD, etc?: I'd say 20k SG, $2 USD
What about a custom, semi-custom, etc?: Semi - 30k SG, $3 USD, Full - 40k+ SG, $5 USD
Your thoughts on the adoptable?: SO CUTE! I love ponies :)

MADLIBS!!

After destroying the army of dust mites, to show our victory we died. After the explosion of....yucky stuff happened, no one doubted THE POWER OF DUSTBUNNIES ever again. For now we have TOES!!
>_> I tried!

sera

After destroying the army of canaries, to show our victory we shovelled.  After the Revolutionary War happened, no one doubted cornmeal ever again. For now we have granulated sugar!

Spixy

After destroying the army of HAMSTERS, to show our victory we PEED. After the PEWPEW had happened, no one doubted the SUPREMACY OF GUINEA PIGS. For now we have CUCUMBERS!

Bahaha xD I got too much gunia pigs on my mind  ;D

angelcake599

Stop! Eee these have made me giggle! I still have to say, though, Ryuukokoro's was the best! 8D Send me a name and owner!
Anyone around for an auction/more games? :3

Spixy

angelcake599

Ryuukokoro

Eee thank you!!! ^____^ He is so pretty! Can I call him Autumn Rainbow please?

And I'm here for games!! *waves hands*

Neocridders

Technically I'm not here, but I will be soon. Maybe two hours from now. :)

angelcake599

3 hours later :P Well I'm thinking of an edited custom auction, what do you think? c: And then something like Ring Around the Rosie? 8D

Ryuukokoro

Oooo I approve! (Even though I'm very low on sg so the auction is out for me lol)

But I will definitely be here for games! ^^

angelcake599

;D Its going to be a 1 PG auction -giggles- so it will be easy for you~ <3
The Auction
What you will get: An edited (this means things like apples, belts, bows, etc I will have to approve it though!) custom. c:
Starting Bid: 1 SG
Maximum Increasement: 1 SG
Ending Time: June 15th, 00:00!
Buy It Now: None!
High Bidder: None!
*however wins much message me and tell me they won, clearly linking to the thread. I will send you the form to fill out and then send me the SG ^^* Post your bids in bold!
Anyone around for any games? n_n Ryuukokoro, I'll cert him up in a minute! <3

YourLoveOnly

angelcake599

High Bid: 1 SG- YourLoveOnly
:) Thank you! <3

Ryuukokoro

Ohhhh! I've always been afraid to do a 1 pg auction beause I feel like I don't post fast enough. XD But I will try for the first time, for a pretty MDP!

2 pg!

Neocridders

Angella

Neocridders

Ryuukokoro