News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jaeman Prophecy -Rehoming Events- All-Night Franken pg5!

Started by YourLoveOnly, June 19, 2010, 06:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Another miss! *makes sure pic is updated before she posts* XD

And a note to everyone: all events with a deadline end sometime today, so join in while you can <3
The entire thread is up to date right now so if it says a contest is still going, it is! ^^

Echowing

*rushing to enter some more* xD

Echowing

Picture contest 1

Flame/Glory Lily O.O that came out gigantic....

Picture Contest 2

My own snowy front yard from this past winter. I love it when it snows <3

Keilin Alyr

I no longer see tiny little orbs dancing outside my field of vision, taunting me. I think I might need more sleep. XD

I wish to adopt the white girl with pink and purple points, and I'd like to name her Phoebe. =) Also:

Keilin Alyr
A1

Thank you much, YLO, this was fun. =D

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Aaaaand another miss. Picture updated.

Ticket list updated.

Pick-up for Keilin Alyr :D

Echowing

I4 *crosses fingers*

Kabuki 
My other favorite on the game x]

YourLoveOnly

I4 and C4 were misses. Buuuuut E2 was a hit! Harpy found him!

Harpy, please give me a name for your new boy ^^

Nope, it's not Kabuki, Harriet or Blathers either.

Still looking for more entrants for Lucky Seven! If you haven't entered yet, feel free to try! ;)

Harpy

Yay!  That has really brightened my day x3  Um...I shall name him Lucas, please.  Thank you :D

springacres

YourLoveOnly

Sorry spring, Harpy already got him.

The Lucky Seven, True Love and Animal Crossing games are still open.
So are the raffles.

((Preparing adults for certing so I can do growings after this event ends. When I'm done doing that I shall cert Harpy's foal.))

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, she's so pretty! Thank you again, YLO! =D

Totally worth all the time I spent trying to make her my first. And I still want some of your Samoyeds. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Pick-up for Harpy:

I failed when changing Feral to Tame on the cert the first time, so if it says Tamel and not Tame it's because photobucket updates too slow xD

Neocridders

YourLoveOnly

Neocridders

YourLoveOnly

Tickets will be updated once I hear back from SeaCrest.
I don't want to give her 200 tickets if she miscalculated and doesn't have the funds or something like that. So until the deadline everyone can buy more tickets and once the deadline passes and I hear from SeaCrest I shall draw the winner.

NeoCridders won Lucky Seven! Please give me a name for your boy.

Neocridders

YourLoveOnly

XD I have a boy named Skip too. This will be confusing :P

Neocridders

Oooh, then if I may change maybe to Skippy, would that be easier?

SeaCrest

One more question - is it all posts or just Jaeman posts? XD

NVM, just found an orb that answers my question XD

oho! One more left!

YourLoveOnly

Pick-up for Neocridders:

Tickets have now been updated.

Aaand picture contest results!

Echowing wins Picture Contest #1!

Please give me a name for your new boy.

TheLeet wins Picture Contest #2!

Please give me a name for your new boy.

YourLoveOnly

Only one girl came looking for him. But he figured that didn't matter, because he could only have one true love anyway and he thought she was perfect. Willow, please submit a name for Lucky's new lifemate!

Raffles end in half an hour, then we still have the Animal Crossing game and the Big Orb Hunt left <3

Keilin Alyr

10 tickets please.

jojo

Orb Hunt question: You said that the orbs are hidden on your pet page and your previous posts. What do you mean by pet page? Is that your Secundi display page?

Thanks! Sorry if it's a silly question ^^;

YourLoveOnly

Raffles have ended! Here come the winners.. *drumroll*

The winning number is 98! Congratulations Goddess

The winning number is 8! Congratulations springacres

The winning number is 2! Congratulations xenon and Willow!
Xenon, you have first choice because you're the one who entered this raffle.

I will need names from everyone. Certing will happen tomorrow.

It is past 1 AM, so no pretty random.org screenshots like I usually do. Sowwy!

YourLoveOnly

@Jojo: No there is a page called Pets as well, it has the Agency critters like TheKennel.
My pet page is here: http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?ID=10
Previous posts can be viewed from my forum profile.

springacres

I won?  *squee* I'd like my boy to be named Argyros please :)

Congrats to the other winners as well!

Echowing

Yay! Thank you! It made me really happy to log on to this  ;D
Name: Anthony please
Thanks  ;D

SeaCrest

*headdesk*

YLO, you have too many posts D: Haha and I just realized that the gray won't show up too clearly so I have to go through them all again XD

70+ pages...O_O

*wanders around like a zombie*

I be back ;D

jojo

Quote from: SeaCrest on June 21, 2010, 10:34:51 PM

YLO, you have too many posts D: Haha and I just realized that the gray won't show up too clearly so I have to go through them all again XD

Haha, the gray one is totally eluding me right now as well. Except I don't have the endurance to go through them all again XD *rubs eyes*

*falls over*

*gets up and runs off to help the boyfriend build cabinets*

Keilin Alyr

If I can endure until the very end, you guys can endure! *waves pom-poms from the sidelines* You can do it, guys! Think of the pretty unicorns with wings! XD

Seriously though, do take regular search breaks. It's no good getting eye strain. =)

SeaCrest

Quote from: Keilin Alyr on June 21, 2010, 11:42:30 PM
If I can endure until the very end, you guys can endure! *waves pom-poms from the sidelines* You can do it, guys! Think of the pretty unicorns with wings! XD

Seriously though, do take regular search breaks. It's no good getting eye strain. =)

*headdeskheaddeskheaddeskheaddesk*

Been searching off and on for over 24 hours XD Yes, I did sleep! I get off the comp at 10 PM sharp every night XD Well, mostly.

Must...go on...want pretty unicorn XD

Knowing me, i probably missed it completely XD

ETA:

*groggyface*

Bedtime. Now. Too...blurry...XD The screen is spinning XD Stupid grey orb. One hint, pretty please? *puppydogeyes*

Now, really, I must be off to bed...

Willow

Ooh!
Lucky has a soulmate :D

I'd like to name him Rosco please ^3^
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

Sorry guys, no hint. The grey one is the only one that takes a bit more work, the others are pretty easy to find. And it wouldn't be fair to the other two winners. If you haven't found it by this time tomorrow I shall give you a hint.

"But YLO, you said 2 winners?" Yes indeed! Crowflux also completed The Big Orb Hunt!
I already received the prize of her choice through PM. Will be posting certings asap.

Nope, it's not Kid Cat either.

Crowflux

xenon

Oh goodness, I won?! -delight!!- I think I'll have to go with the first girl. I love her almost Siamese-y markings, and the blue touches are wonderful. What a hard pick, though. X3 Thank you so much, YLO!! <3 I loves her. -squishes you and Willow both-

For a name... How about Sophieta?

Willow

Thank you for entering me xenon!
*squishes madly*
I'd like to name mine Fruity please :)
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

Crowflux, that is not the boy from the Marble Stones game, it's the Prize Pool for The Big Orb Hunt.
This is the Marble Stones boy: http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t306/jaemanprophecy/Secundi/090.png

Nope, not Tangy either.

Working on certings right now.

YourLoveOnly

Deliveries!

Echowing:

Willow:

Xenon:

Crowflux:

springacres:

Wow spring, you are a non-owner? O.o I didn't know that! I thought you owned some already XD

TheLeet

Yay, he's so gorgeous :D
I'd like to name him Bofrost, please :)

YourLoveOnly

TheLeet

springacres

YourLoveOnly

Look at what I got!!! *squee*
I finally finished fiddling around with my files and created the lovepair cert!
I'm really happy with how it came out :D

The first certed lovepair:

All lovepairs will have a special cert and will also be certed seperately for RP or anything else you might want to seperate them for. The cert shown above is for Common and Horned species, I just found out Winged and Blessed don't fit on it. But I am working on another version for those species as we speak <3

Nooooow... I shall return to stripes of D00M! *stares at screen and colors some more* I hateeeee stripes! X.x But I love Hope and Siurin and I wanna get them done and get them done right. Must.. complete.. *falls over*

Willow

SeaCrest

*falls over too*

*panic*

Must complete Orb Hunt!!

XD

Alyr (Sorry, never can spell the first part right XD) took my first choice, but I might be able to snag my second fav...

*runs back to searching*

*groan*

YourLoveOnly

Wanna switch tasks? XD Just kidding, but really, stripes are nót YLO's friend. *shakes fist at them*