{Wind Runners} Introductions and Games, Come join the fun!

Started by BabyKittenCandy, June 28, 2010, 02:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Greetings to you all. We are here tonite to Introduce someone to you. Some of our Wind Runners got loose recently and by the time we found them one of our Prize Mares had bonded with someone and refused to come back with us. Since she is a Wild its kinda hard to force her to and very unusual for her to bond at all. Due to this affinity , we have added her to our team and would like you all to Welcome Spixy!

Spixy will be running some events for us here in this thread as well as helping me with other aspects :) Please make her feel welcome and show her the same accord you would me.

Please allow her to post and reserve the posts she will require.

Spixy

Hi there. Todays events will be mainly focused upon realistic colored Wind Runners :] I have colored up quite a few adorable mares all looking to find a new home. So come come and play :D

General rules of play:

- be nice to each other and the poor hostie :-) she's new, so do expect small errors and wait time.
- please don't beg or whine
- chat all you want
- aand the most important rule - have fun :]

Spixy

Events planned:

For tonight I've planned to do:

- Pick-a-door
- 'Who am I?'
- Frankens
- Small quick quizzes.

Event 1:

Pick-a-stall

This will be a fast pick-a-door as I'll only be having 8 doors. Hiding behind the doors somewhere is two cheeky little mares and possibly some breeding items ;)

1. Stall one - Blondie_63
2. Stall two - Neocridders.
3. Stall three - Math.
4. Stall four - Echowing.
5. Stall five - jojo080889.
6. Stall six - SeaCrest.  
7. Stall seven - Springacres.
8. Stall eight - YourLoveOnly.  

Stalls will open when all are picked.

Event 2:

'Who am I?'

This 'Who am I' game will be me posting a small picture or information about a random thing/person/charactor in my head and it'll be your task to guess who or what it is. If it's too hard I'll provide more clues.

First game:

We'll start out nice and easy :D

Clue #1 - I am a male.
Clue #2 - I like red.
Clue #3 - I am not of this time.
Clue #5 - I have a half-brother.

Event 3:

Frankens. The frankens will be happening through the thread and will come at completely random times. You'll only be allowed to answer every 2nd question - unless no one has posted 10 minutes after I post a question.

Small realistic markings such as socks, stockings, faded, blaze, star ect. is allowed :] No unrealistic or crazy markings like zigzag/paint ect yet.

Event 4:

Small quizzes.

Small quizzes will be happning throughout the thread aswell. This will be small quick questions that require a quick - ahm, google search ;D

Spixy

Pick-ups

Spixy

RANDOM EVENTS

Fake Bribe!

This girl is looking for something .. special to coax her home with you. She's quite picky, but has a softer side for very odd things :o She'll probably be the only one with such markings until we get some sgenes templated.

This little event ends tomorrow - I'm sure she'll have picked out her favourite .. stuff by then.

Reverse Auction!

This is one of the very few boys out there at the moment. Males are very limited - so here's your chance to nap up one before the breeding season ;o

This auction is a reverse auction. This means that the bid will start at 100 sg and move downwards. You can only 'decrease' the bid by 1 sg. The bidding will end when someone reaches 0 xD You cannot out.. de?.. bid yourself! xD

springacres

Spixy

=D
I think I'll start out with a small quiz to give out the first lady of the evening (and so that I can try to cert a girlie ;>)

QUIZTIME:
When was the original 'The Black Stallion' movie aired/published (date/year)? Also what was the name of the stallion that mainly played 'The Black Stallion'?

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Spixy

That's absolutely right YLO ^_^

Name and Owner for your new girlie please <3

Math

She's gorgeous! Congrats YLO! Now I really want a first.

Is there ever bribes or customs? *wants a mimic of her persona and of Maggie*

Spixy

=D Thank you Math!
Customs or bribes might come later ^_^ *writes down*

How about a small game of franken? I like to color *fingers itches*

Math

Who am I?

Elmo? xD *is not good at these things*

Yes please!

Will there ever be a CYO held? :)

Spixy

'Who Am I'
Distant voice: I am not Elmo.

Let's play fraken then!

Since we're only doing females at the moment. We'll skip the gender ;D

Body color?

Math

BabyKittenCandy

*slides in to answer a few Questions*

We will do some bribes/customs at some point Math, but we wanna get some nice freebies out first, spread the love a lil :)

CYO, again, prolly at some point in the future, im still working on the templates for s-genes etc atm, but all sugestions will be noted and we will try and please the public :)

*vanishes again*

Math

Could I possibly get another clue for the Who Am I? *is completely clueless*

Spixy

I'll provide an extra clue in an hour or so ^_^ Feel free to guess again.

Body color - Bay/Dark Brown (Math)

Hair color?

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Spixy

Body - Bay/Dark brown (Math)
Hair - Dark red (YLO)

Wing color?^_^

Certing your girlie now <3

Math

springacres

YourLoveOnly

Are there limits to the amount of times you may guess? Not twice in a row I assume, anything else?

Spixy

Hair - Dark red (YLO)
Wings - Bay/Dark brown/dark red [we're sticking to one color until the sgenes are released ^_^](Math)

Ties color?

springacres

springacres

Spixy

I don't mind a couple of guesses - let's say 3 guesses per clue ^^

Clue #4 - I have a half-brother.

Hair - Dark red (YLO)
Wings - Bay/Dark brown/dark red (Math)
Ties - White [springacres]

Eye and hoof color? (can be two seperate colors - I just thought it'd be small to just ask for hooves or eyes xD)

Neocridders

Stall two, please!

And for the franken, Black for both?

Spixy

Hair - Dark red (YLO)
Wings - Bay/Dark brown/dark red (Math)
Ties - White (springacres)
Eye and hooves - Black (Neocridders)

Final question :o

Markings? (please refer to the rules for what markings are eligible ^^)

SeaCrest

Spixy

What a lovely yet scary girl! I'm sure she'll produce some .. demonic offspring ;]

QuoteHere is your sequence:

Timestamp: 2010-06-28 21:44:11 UTC

That means the winner is - Neocridders, congratulations! Name and Owner please :-)

Neocridders

Wow! She's fantastic!

Name: Rohan
Owner: Neocridders

Thank you <3

YourLoveOnly

Spixy

=D Let's do a quick quizzy shall we?

QUIZTIME
When was the statue of Seabuscuit unveiled to the public and where is it placed?

SeaCrest

Seabiscut the statue is situated at Ridgewood Ranch. It was unveiled on July 11th, 2007.

jojo

Spixy

Quote from: SeaCrest on June 28, 2010, 05:05:39 PM
Seabiscut the statue is situated at Ridgewood Ranch. It was unveiled on July 11th, 2007.

Wrong date according to my sources - would you mind linking me where you found the answer? ^_^

Neocridders

Jun 26, 2007 statue was unveiled, dedicated at Ridgewood Ranch.
Edit: Too late >.<

Edit again: And that is the wrong date also. That's the date the article where I found the info was posted. Whoops

SeaCrest

Quote from: Spixy on June 28, 2010, 05:10:45 PM
Quote from: SeaCrest on June 28, 2010, 05:05:39 PM

Wrong date according to my sources - would you mind linking me where you found the answer? ^_^

*facepalm* Sorry, press release date...I need to look at the RIGHT date first, no? I think it's June 23, 2007?

http://www.saveseabiscuitshome.org/press_releases-2007-07-11.html

Spixy

June 23, 2007. Yes, that's the date I have too SeaCrest ^_^

Name and owner for this little lovely girl please :D

Uhhh, stalls are almost full *giggles* I think we'll do another franken before I'm off to bed :D

YourLoveOnly

SeaCrest

Name: Chocolate Creme
Owner: SeaCrest

Pretty girlie ^_^ And my first, too!

Spixy

Spixy

Body color - White (YLO)
Hair color - Black (Blondie_63)

Wing color?

YourLoveOnly