News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Cleiteag-Cat: Feather-Fluffs for All! [[Dead Thread]]

Started by xenon, April 23, 2010, 10:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenon

This week has been insane XD With my birthday in the middle and people staying at the house, I've had a hard time getting going with things. Since you've all been so patient, I figured I'd go ahead and post the sketches of the semi-customs while I work on finishing them up. <3

For those of you interested in USD customs, my guess is that I'll be open for those starting next weekend. Between now and then, I'll be posting full/updated price lists for you all to peruse.

Ku

Willow

Crowflux

Keilin Alyr

Oh wow, look at them all! *admires* It'll be great to see those colored. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Lovely sketches! <3

And oh no, I am not home next weekend O.o

Willow

Crowflux

kasatsu

*flails!* Hehe! Those are very nicely drawn xenon! *luffs*

happy belated birthday, btw x - X;

xenon

Xenon works. Xenon works hard. She is almost done.

That means custom slots are coming soon. Here is the finalized information on THAT:

http://chaos.lostmysanity.net/Gryphons/Information/gryphontraits.html
http://chaos.lostmysanity.net/Gryphons/Information/commissions.html

If you're interested in custom slots, please post here and let me know. I need to get an idea of what to expect so I can best plan things. <3

sera

Ohhh, that looks quite good i think!  ^^ Also, are you looking for interest for SG customs or USD only? ^^ 

xenon

I will only ever be offering customs as USD or as a prizes of free events. <3

YourLoveOnly

xenon

Ahhhhh I am SO CLOSE to being done with these semi-customs, guys, it is making me CRAZY. But. I'm getting stolen for the rest of today. >< I can promise that, barring any catastrophic happenings, they will be done tomorrow. I will also be opening Customs then, but that doesn't look like it's quite as important here. ^^;;; Ah well. -squishes YLO- <33

xenon

Catastrophic happenings happened. And by catastrophic, I mean that I literally just got home. Like, right now. I worked a 12 hour shift. I am exhausted. There will be no art tonight. t_t Tomorrow will be more standard - I only have about an hour of work left.

I'm so sorry. I feel absolutely terrible about this. This new job is just wicked challenging, even if it's also quite rewarding. ._.

sera

*Fluffs* irl always comes first, m'dear. <3  Thank you for keeping us apprised, though! ^^ Gambatte!

YourLoveOnly

*noms on xenon* Don't worry, we're not going anywhere =3
Pretty Cleiteag are worth waiting for <33

xenon

New thread coming later tonight. Please close this one. <3

YourLoveOnly

You can lock your own threads at the bottom of the page :)