News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

-Lyntras- Who wants one?

Started by Blondie_63, June 29, 2010, 01:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondie_63

So I found some Lyntras that want some forever homes. We figured out quite a few things and I finally believe that these are ready to be out in the open. What do you guys think? Ready for some events?

Let me reserve 6 posts please.

Blondie_63

The Story

The story of the Lyntras starts with two, Liam and Disiac. These two hatched from their egg right beside each other at exactly the same time, although Disiac was a bit smarter when pushing the outer shell of the egg away. From the day they hatched the two have been inseparable. They hatched in mountains. The mountains became all they knew. They traveled the tops to the waterfall. When the two reached the waterfall they fell in love with the feeling that was inside them when they swam or even were just near the water, hearing the waves crash against each other. They instantly knew that they were meant to be around water. They talked between the two of them and decided to travel the rest of the waterfall until wherever it went; as long as they were near water they didn't care about what else happened.

They just floated flapping their tails in the water occasionally to make sure they kept riding down the river. After floating down the river for a good amount of time Disiac decided to check behind him to see where exactly he and his brother were headed. Right as he turned his head to look he collided with something in the water. Liam looked over to see what was going on and seen a female their age and his brother get tangled together. He waited for the two to resurface and figure out exactly what happened. Disiac resurfaced with claws extended and teeth revealing themselves. When the female resurfaced Disiac was instantly calmed. He didn't know what to think, he had never seen anyone except his brother  and scattered animals here and there. He didn't even think there were others of his kind. Seeing this female completely changed everything he had ever known.
"What is your problem!" The female screamed at Disiac. "Why don't you watch where you are swimming you idiot!"
Disiac just stared. He didn't know what to say or how to say it. "Can you talk? Are you a mute?" The female continued to scream at him.
"He's not a mute." Liam finally chimed in. "He is sorry for what he did he just doesn't know exactly what to make of you."
"What do you mean 'make of me'?" She questioned. She lost all traces of anger and was instantly confused.
"We have lived up in those mountains since we hatched." Liam pointed towards the mountains. "We have never seen anyone but each other and animals. Never another of our kind and certainly not a female."
The female felt sorry for these two. How do you live alone? Only to ever see one other living being? She thought. "I'm sorry to hear that." She said. "My name is Hydra. There are others of our kind and this place where you are headed now is Inthoriya. This is our home land. Would you like me to show you around?"
Disiac put on a smile that reached from one eye to the other. "Please!"

They swam into a huge lake from the river. All they could see was water surrounding them on every side. "This is Martaya. This is the center of Inthoriya and where most Lyntras come to be around others." Disiac and Liam both nodded and followed after her as she headed toward the shore.
At the shore she paused for a moment letting the boys take in the sight. There were others here. The boys just looked around. They then looked at each other and smiled. They weren't used to others but they certainly liked the idea of being able to start getting used to them.
Hydra pointed towards a bunch of trees. "In the middle of those trees is a huge willow tree we call The Post. It's where we get all of our information."
Disiac looked confused. "What do you mean information? Information about what?"
"Information about our kind. Information that we didn't otherwise know before." She explained. "You will see one day if you stay around."
Disiac and Liam nodded. They had no intentions on ever leaving this place.
"To continue, over there is The Bounty." She was pointing towards what looked, to Liam, like an orchard of some sort. "It's where we go to eat. There are all kinds of fruits and vegetables and berries and anything you can imagine tasting good in there."
"On the opposite side of Martaya," she continued, turning towards a bunch of trees, "Is Marmalaid. Some Lyns choose to make dens and live in there. Most of us though make dens in Martaya and choose to live there."
The boys nodded their heads and waited fr her to continue on her tour. "Where you guys say you came from," she pointed towards the mountains. "We call those the Satmyrian Mountains."
"Over there," Hydra continued and pointed to what looked like another mountain range "that's The Unknown. It's a bunch of caves, no one that I know has ever traveled in there. No one knows exactly what is in there, if anything. We're all kind of scared of figuring that out." She explained as a shiver ran down her body.
Hydra turned towards the boys and said "that's Inthoriya in a nutshell. Now it's time you go meet some other Lyntras."

Blondie_63

"It's time I do believe." Liam says to Disiac and Hydra.
"Time for what?" Hydra asks as she puts her paw out and starts to thump it. "Is this necessary?"
"If we must" Disiac says rolling his eyes yet somehow watching Hydra the whole time.
The three walk to The Post. They have come to show themselves to the rest of the Lyntras here.

While patrolling and trying to meet other Lyntras they met a Gidget named Daniya. She flew to them and landed in front of them. "I am Daniya and I have a message for the three of you."
"Uhh.."Disiac stammered.
"Yes Daniya what is it?" Liam asked.
"You three must lead the Lyntras to their Destiny." Daniya told them.
"WHAT?!" Hydra and Disiac yelled in unison.
"How are we supposed to do that?" Liam asked. He didn't understand how he, his brother, and this female that he just met could be destined to lead a whole colony of Lyntras. Why them?
"I can't tell you that yet. You will know in time that I can promise." Daniya said as she flew away.
The three Lyntras stared after her with mouths agape.

Blondie_63

The next game I have to play is for this egg:

How can you win this egg? Well for the Lyntras one never knows what the colors on the egg reveal about the Lyntra it contains. We do know that every color on the egg is somewhere on the Lyntra but we can never tell where exactly. So I want you to guess where these 2 colors are on the Lyntra. They could be from the Lyntra's: body, tail fin, frills, eyes, nose, inner ear, or his/her markings. You will be allowed one guess for now. I may let you guess more later. Please post your guesses in bold please.

The Lyntra will be revealed on July 1st at 9:00 Secundi time. The person who guesses correctly where the colors are will win that Lyn.

Blondie_63

Hydra happened upon quite a few Lyntras who are looking for forever homes. Would you like to take them home? Well you'll have to pay a small price for them.

To grab one of these Lyntras send me the amount listed below them along with the codename in the subject. The first to send me the funds will get the Lyntra.

Taken by Ryuu

Pale

Blue Blood

Taken by YLO

Spottie

Pink Spot

Starts at: 14:30

Blondie_63

This beautiful girl will go home with the highest bidder.

Post all bids in Purple or they don't count!

Starting Bid: 1000 SG
End Time: Friday July 2nd  at 9:00 Secundi time

Blondie_63

Pick-Ups:

PonyMama

*Raises hand as high as possible*

Me I want one

Keilin Alyr

Oh, these pretties are finally being released? Count me in! =D

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Pink inner ear, blue frills? :) *has no time for triva right now, guinea pigs demand attention*

PonyMama

My guess!

main Color of egg: body color
Swirl color on egg: frills color

Math

Pink = Marking
Blue = Frill Colour

Keilin Alyr

*ponders*

Blue body, pink markings

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

jojo

Blue body, pink tail fin?

oh boy these are cute :)

Neocridders

Blondie_63

jojo080889 got all the answers to the quiz right already! Congratulations. Name and Owner Please?

jojo

Name: Sunspring
Owner: Jojo

yay X3;;

PonyMama

I know so many people love twilight and I am one of them, but I love this, it makes me laugh everytime I see it:

Neocridders

Rob Pattinson in general is just a total creeper >.>
I like the character, but Rob sort of killed it for me. And Kristen is no good either *forces self to stop with the twilight rants*...
Nice picture PM.

PonyMama

Goddesss

Blondie_63

How many people are here that would be up for a Franken-Lyn?

Ryuukokoro

Blondie_63

Hi Ryuu! Trying to see if there are enough people so that I can run one before I go see Eclipse...Yes Blondie be Twilight freak...tehe!

Goddesss

Keilin Alyr

I prefer my vampires more on the World of Darkness or maybe True Blood side of the coin, but it's all still amusing. And that picture you posted is still making me chuckle, PM. =)

I'm here as well.

Echowing

Blondie_63

Sorry guys about leaving last night without getting to the Fraken-Lyn! I feel really bad but my mom got all worked up about having a decent seat at Eclipse. Luckily she did or we would have been way up front...

So who's here now? I need to take my mind off some things!

PonyMama

I am for a bit before physio

Echowing

Blondie_63

Ok only rule is that you can't claim two spots in a row. Other than that it's free game! :)

First up:
What color are the eyes?

PonyMama

Blondie_63

Ok only rule is that you can't claim two spots in a row. Other than that it's free game! :)

Eyes: Green - PM

Next:
Gender?

YourLoveOnly

Blondie_63

Only rule is don't claim two spots in a row. Other than that it's free game!

Next:
Markings?
(tipped toes, tipped paws, ear tips, or tipped muzzle)

PonyMama

Blondie_63

Markings: Tipped Toes - PM

Next:
Frill Color?

Echowing

Blondie_63

Frill Color: Black - Echo

Next:
Body Color?

YourLoveOnly

Blondie_63

She's coming out very pretty already!

Body Color: White - YLO

Next:
Marking color?

Echowing

Keilin Alyr

Almost monochrome franken. Interesting. =)

Blondie_63

Very pretty indeed!

Body Color: White - YLO
Marking Color: Grey - Echo

Next:
Tail color?

Keilin Alyr

YourLoveOnly

Blondie_63

Here she is! Heading over to random now to get her owner.

PonyMama

Echowing

Whoa, she turned out well!  :D

Keilin Alyr