News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ August Events

Started by Ryuukokoro, August 09, 2010, 08:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

The Okibi are frolicking in the summer heat, enjoying lazy days by the riverside or in the shade of the trees. Let's see what events they have in store for us!

Ryuukokoro

Okibi #500!

Well I always try to do something special when the Okibi ID numbers hit the double zero. For number 500 we have the first of a new mutation to give away to the public! This beautiful girl is showing off the lovely wings just done by Silvanon, and also sports four visible s-genes! (I do believe this is the first Face Fade, to boot!)

Who gets to take the girl home? Well, I want to laugh. Let's have a good ole' fashioned LOL Contest!!

Rules:
-Everyone may post only 1 lol-image
-Does not need to be kitties or puppies (though I do find them adorable!), it can be anything you find funny with a caption
-The one I find funniest gets Okibi #500
-Hint: I view sites like icanhazcheezburger all the time so it'll be hard to find something I haven't already seen on those common lol-sites!
-Contest ends: August 13, 2010 22:00:00

Ryuukokoro

Ryuukokoro

Vote For the New Mutation Name!

And now, our pretty new mutation needs an official name, so let's have a little poll and give away a prize! (I would have done a normal forum poll but then I can't tell who voted to award the prize.) Choose your favorite from the list below and post it in bold. If you can think of a better name for them, please submit it as a write-in! Others may see your post and vote for it!

The name with the most votes at the end of the event will become the official name of the mutation. One person who submits a vote in this thread will get our prize!

Get your votes in by: August 21, 2010 20:00:00

Note: The other Okibi mutations go by the stunningly imaginative names of: Peg Wings, Uni Horn, and Glow. :P

Faery Wings
Fairy Wings
Fantasy Wings
Leaf Wings
Pixie Wings
Tattered Wings
Write-In: _________

The prize is a simply gorgeous boy donated by xLostxDestinyx from the CYO. Was so tempted to keep him for myself... I love him! ^_^

Ryuukokoro

Ryuukokoro

See Your Okibi (and items)

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x280/Enloc/Owners/
password = showmetheokibi

springacres

Ooh, new mutation...must go find new lolsites!

SeaCrest

Leaf Wings ^_^

jojo

My vote goes to Leaf Wings as well :D

Goddesss

My vote is a write in.... well sorta.

Tattered Leaf Wings

Midnight Phantom

red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

I also vote Faery Wings
I think both Fairy and Faery fit best with the current mutation names and I like Faery best.

BabyKittenCandy

Im gonna have to go with Faery Wings too ^^

Silvanon

SweetCaroline

~SC~

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Silvanon

Kahlira

Kahlira

Tattered Wings

Dunno, I just like it, sounds cool like. Anywho didn't know if should be in same posty as lol Jim XD

CutieePiee

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Whimsy

Not sure if this is allowed but i have like four write ins  ;D

Write In:Imp Wings
Write In:Fae Wings
Write In:Nymph Wings
Write In:Sprite Wings

Ryuukokoro

I don't mind if people have multiple write-ins, just as long as you understand you only get one entry to the random draw. ^_^

Sunchaser

Whimsy

I understand ^^ i just couldnt decide which name i liked better.

BabyKittenCandy

tierasa

Ryuukokoro

Two more hours for the LOL contest! ^_^ Another event will be going up after the winner has been announced.

And of course voting is still open for another week or so.

sera

*Went through a bunch of options* xD;;;;; Okay, i'm going to stick this one in and hope for the best.  xD;

And i actually want to vote for Write in: Imp Wings.  i think Whimsy's suggestion is superb. x3

jojo

Oh dang it I forgot the LOL event was ending... darn XD *waits to see what next event is*

Ryuukokoro

LOL Contest Winners

Hee hee, Ryuu is full of giggles! These were all very hilarious! Thank you all for entering. ^_^ I couldn't decide on just one to award prizes to.

First place: PonyMama!
She sent a lol entry via pm because there's a swear in it and it's not appropriate to post on Secundi. But man, is funny! XD  I don't want to get anyone in trouble for having naughty words on their screen so if you'd like to see it, contact me via pm and I'll send the link lol.
PonyMama's prize is Okibi number 500! Congrats! Please post a name here for her.

Second place: BabyKittenCandy!
XD orange is contagious. That's all I have to say.
For BCK I have made up this pretty girl for her, with stockings! Please post a name here for her.

Third place: sera!
It was the image itself rather than the caption that made me laugh so much. That little boy in the background giving those girls such a look... hahaha
For you I have a breeding Foxfire that will be put in your folder. ^_^

YourLoveOnly

I forgot to enter (and well.. I wasn't really home either XD) but congrats everyone! I lovelovelove the new mutation, hopefully I'll get my hands on one soon <3

BabyKittenCandy

Oh wow!! She is stunning Ryuu!! The swirls on her wings are just.. wow, stunning! You know my love of all things purple :)

Please can she be named 'Kasha'

Thankyou thankyou!

*snuggles new girl*

Ryuukokoro

Last day for voting! ^_^

Let's see, I need a new event to set up to run til the end of the month, hmm... *looks around in her bag of goodies*

Kahlira

Neocridders

My vote for the new mutation name: Pixie Wings

:D I love the new mutation.