SeaCrest

Yay! Chocolate and hugs it is ;)

Blondie_63

Who would like to win this girl?

Goddesss

Ryuukokoro

Awww!! I love her leg markings!

Blondie_63

She wants to be able to pick the perfect male for her so she will be running a few rounds that will help her pick who will be best for her.

If you want to enter post here.

Ryuukokoro

Blondie_63

Yay Ryuu!!

For everyone else you certainley don't need a male to be able to play this game.

jojo

SeaCrest

Goddesss

Blondie_63

Is everyone still on? We could start now if everyone is ready.

SeaCrest

Sorry, got to go eat dinner >.< And I probably can't get on afterwards...so, I guess I'll have to say bye to pretty girlie XD

Blondie_63

Hmm...I think she will run this first part of the contest over night tonight and finish up tomorrow. I think that should work.

She steps in front of everyone and announces:
"For the first part of this contest I want all the males to tell me what they look like. Explain to me how your colors/markings would mix with mine and why you think you would look better with me than anyone else who also enters. I will review each entry pick the 3 best and hand them pink roses. They will then advance to the next stage of the contest."

Post all entries by tomorrow at 12:00 secundi time.

Goddesss

SeaCrest

"I am a dark blue boy with yellow tiger stripes, which go great with your yellow markings! I also have bright green fins, which would be striking with your cyan ones, don't you agree?"

Meh. Fail XD. Oh well :P

jojo

A somewhat arrogant looking male struts in front of her, swinging his tail back and forth. He stops and looks at her, trying to look handsome and charming. "Miss, you remind me of a sunny day at the ocean's edge -- clear blue water, a cream colored sandy shore, and the foam that forms from the wave that wash up against it. What better goes with a day at the beach than... a refreshing glass of lemonade!" He twirls as he says this part. His body is yellow-cream, matching the lady's ear and tail tips. His fin color is a translucent pink-red, like strawberries. The white giraffe pattern markings on his legs remind you of ice cubes.
He twirls again, this time pretending to move in slow motion, and winks at her. "What do you think?"

Ryuukokoro

A tiny young male, smaller than other Lyntras his age, edges forward when it looks like everyone else is done speaking. "Um, hi!" he pipes up in a high voice. "Y-you're really pretty!" he blurts out, blushing. "My name's Leo. I'd really really like to be your friend."

The young male wags his tail, which is a deep midnight blue coloring, a few shades lighter than his dark blue fur. Sprinklings of white are dusted across his body like a night sky. His eyes are pale blue. On his forehead is a collection of larger white markings that look like the constellation Leo, thus giving him his name.

Blondie_63

The female walks up to the dark blue boy with tiger stripes and says "I think tiger stripes would look very striking with my markings! Would you accept this rose and continue in the contest?"

She then walks to the male with giraffe markings. "I've always loved sunny days by the ocean. I am very flattered that you would compare that to me." She smiles and blushes. "Would you accept this rose and continue in the contest for my love?"

"Leo, stars in the night sky make me wake up in the morning. You have found my weakness." She bows her head to her paws. "Would you please accept this rose and continue on in this contest?"

"For the next part of the contest I want each of you to take me somewhere with your words that you think I will like, kind of like a first date this should wow me. Since Leo has found my first weakness I want to see if maybe you guys can find my next weakness." She says to the three males. "Good luck!"

SeaCrest

"Well," says the tiger striped boy. "I'm Tigris. Would you like to come with me to the coral reef, where the tropical fish dart about and the water is always clear? Although," he adds, grinning. "With your colors, I wouldn't want to play hide and seek! We could play tag, though, or I-Spy. Then we could explore among the coral, see the fish and the seastars and the hermit crabs. We might even find some oysters with pearls for you. After that, I think we could go back up to the sea shore and have a picnic on the beach, with sandwiches and ice cream and all that yummy stuff. Oh, and chocolate. I love chocolate. Do you? We'd stay and watch the stars come out, and we'd find the constellations too."

jojo

The male with the giraffe markings gently takes the rose with his paw. After quickly making sure there aren't any thorns on it, he places it in his mouth and tangos toward her. His eyebrows are furrowed in an attempt to look suave.
"Imagine sunset at the river's edge. Sitting in the green grass all around you, the clouds pink and purple as the sun begins to dip below the horizon. The water sparkles with all sorts of colors, and the stars begin to peek out one by one. The perfect place to take a walk by the water. Sounds like a dream come true, doesn't it? But it just so happens that I know exactly where this magical place is." He twirls the rose in his mouth and wiggles his eyebrows.

((oh boy, what a silly Lyntra boy I've made XD I keep thinking of Prince Charming from Shrek now))

Ryuukokoro

( Hee hee jojo's boy makes me laugh )

Leo blushes brightly, even though it can't be seen through his dark fur. "Th-thank you!" he says, accepting the rose.

His sky blue eye's light up when he hears what she wants. "Oh, oh! I have the perfect place where we could go! See, I was hatched way up in the forest, where the trees grow so close together that the sun never touches the ground. It's kinda lonely, living in shadow all your life..." He trails off and looks away, then shakes his head. "A-anyway! But the forest has a secret! See, there's one place in the heart of the woods where all the branches of all the trees intertwine. You can climb up the giant mushrooms that grow on the side of the trees, and when you get up to the branches it's like a whole new world! The sun makes the leaves glow neon green and its always warm and sunny up there. I'd love to show you that world on the top of the forest." He wags his tail happily at the idea.

Blondie_63

The female Lyntra listens as the males explain the "first date" that they think would be best for her. As she listens to each one and knows one of them will continue but she gets stuck on who to choose next.
"Coral? And you have found my next weakness Tigris. I love the colors of coral reefs and the beautiful fish seen every where around you." She explains. "I would love for you to continue on in this contest. Would you take this water lily and continue."

"You two make this extremely hard for me. Both of the places you two have described sound so amazing." She sits down and looks at each of them replaying their stories in her head. She huffs in and blows out hard. After that she sits in silence for a few more long moments and finally says "Leo I think I would like you to continue on. I've never been to the place you have described and I would love to see this place. Would you accept this water lily?"

SeaCrest

Tigris blushes happily. "Of course! I'd love to!"

He happily sits down with a bowl of chocolate ice cream to hear what the beautiful Lyntra will say next. "Would you like some ice cream?"

Ryuukokoro

Leo blinks and it takes a moment for him to remember that that is HIS name. "Oh, m-me!" he stammered. "That's me! Yes, thank you very much." He smiled as he accepted the pretty water lily.

jojo

The arrogant Lyntra stands for a second with his jaw open, shocked that he wasn't able to receive a flower. "Well then," he huffs, tossing his head. "Looks like she just doesn't have taste." He walks next to a body of water and looks down at the surface at his reflection. "At least I've still got you!" He seems to cheer up considerably. After winking at himself, he hums as he trots away.

((I'm not upset at all, I just wanted to RP that part out! XD Congrats to Leo and Tigris~))

Blondie_63

((I so wanted him to keep going but she almost bit me! Apparently she's not into the arrogant type...Darn Lyn!))

"For the final part of this contest I will follow each of you, one at a time, and I want you to explain to me your life now. As in where your den is, who else you might live with, what you like to do during the days, your favorite things, fruits, and/or places, and whatever else you think I might be interested in or you think I should know. After I speak with both of you I will choose who to go home with based on whose life I feel I will be better suited for." She ended with a bow. She then walked to a tree and pulled a leaf off. "If the leaf lands veiny side up I will go with Tigris first, if it lands face up I will go with Leo first." She blew the leaf toward the ground and it landed face up.
"Leo I shall follow you." She said with a curtsy allowing him to lead the way.

((Just so you know I used random.org's List Randomizer to choose who to follow first. Also whoever wins will also get the male they described, and have RPed, made.))

SeaCrest

"I'll wait here," said Tigris, smiling. "Have fun!" He lies down in the shade and closes his eyes. "I think I'll take a nap while I wait."

((Ryuu goes first, correct?))

Ryuukokoro

Leo's pale blue eyes grew wide as saucers as he heard that the beautiful lady would be accompanying him all day. He felt his cheeks turn bright red under his fur. Oh no! She would surely find his life too boring for words! What could he do to make him seem interesting enough to want to spend time with??

But then Leo shook his head and reminded himself silently, You have to be brave! She said she would love to see home when I talked about it, so that means she probably won't find it boring!

With these thoughts to bolster him, Leo turned to the female and bowed his head down to his paws. "Um, please follow me, miss. I'll be happy to show you my home."

Together the two Lyntras traveled to the forest. Leo took the female to the top of the trees, where he led her in a playful run through the giant branches of the lush green forest. He showed her the hollow tree trunk where he kept his den, the inside lined with long stems of dry grass and broad leaves as long as his whole body to use as blankets when the night grew chill.

Later the two young Lyntras went to a calm pool in the forest where Leo liked to spend his quiet time. He told his companion how he liked to come here when the night fell, and the stars were mirrored in the still water so he could see the stars both above and below him.

Then he took her to his favorite place for dinner: a clearing in the forest with bountiful berry bushes growing all around. He gathered blackberries and blueberries, his favorites, and settled down to eat beside her.

When she asked him about any friends or others he spent his days with, Leo glanced down at the ground. "Um, no, I spend my days alone," he replied to her, quietly. "I guess that's why I'm so shy, I just don't know how to act with others..."

When the day was over, Leo took her back to the pond so she could watch the stars appear on the surface, just as he had described earlier.

Blondie_63

The female followed Leo to his home. She ran across the branches just taking in the wind in her hair and enjoying the time she was spending with Leo. When they arrived at his den she peaked inside. She didn't feel that it was in her place to invade his personal space yet. She thought it was extremely cozy looking and very homey.

She lay just watching the stars move both above her and in the water. What a perfect place to relax and think she thought. She sat with Leo munching on different berries. Her favorite happened to be strawberries, she loved the seeds between her teeth, as weird as that may be, she could taste the strawberries for hours after eating them.

"Before this I was alone too." She said to him slightly embarrassed. "Whether or not I choose you at the end you won't be alone anymore. We can be friends afterwards can't we?" She asked with a gimpish smile.

She lay down and watch the stars for a while before getting up and bidding him adieu. "Thank you for the wonderful day Leo! You both are going to make this extremely hard for me." She then headed back to her den to think about the day and get ready for the next where she would have to make one of the most important decisions of her life.

SeaCrest

I shall post tomorrow. My creativity has been eaten by the heat and my karate lesson >.<

Blondie_63

((That's perfectly ok! I have been insanely busy today. Had to drive for over 5 hours and it was definetly not fun! Very exhausting and I am about to hit the hay now. So no worries! I'm actually glad you couldn't do it today. :D ))

Blondie_63

Ryuukokoro

Blondie_63

There are a few lyntras that need homes in the fifth post.

SeaCrest

Tigris shyly smiled at the female Lyntra. "Come, I'll take you to my home!"

Running ahead, he ducked into a cool tunnel. It was dimly lit by some sort of glowing material that lined the walls, giving off a soft green glow. "Specially cultivated," he explained, his scholar side taking over. "It's a type of moss."

Emerging from the tunnel into a wide cave, he smiled broadly. "I'm sure that you'll love this!"

The cave was lined with pieces of dead coral, lit by a hole in the ceiling which let the golden sunlight stream in. Mirrors were arranged carefully so that the entire cave was lit by the golden light. A table at the far side, in a recess in the wall, was heaped with papers, quills, ink, and several old and dusty books. A half-melted wax candle stood unlit by the table.

"My studies," Tigris explained. "I live on my own, though. My friend Milu sometimes comes by to help out, but he's not one for scholarly stuff. He's more of an adventurer. Here, this way. I want to show you something!"

Another tunnel led to the sunny beach. There was a rockpool enforced by a second layer of rocks, and in it were several small fish and shellfish, as well as some seaweed. "These are the creatures I'm studying right now. It's one of my favorite things to do."

Cocking his head to the side, he asked, "Are you hungry? I think the plum tree might have some fruit."

Taking her up a trail, they emerged in a grove of fruit trees. "My 'garden,' I suppose you could call it...not that I ever really do much gardening!" he said, laughing with a silly grin. "I just let them grow."

He told her about how he loved to watch the sunset from the grove, and eating the fruit the trees bore. "The birds love the fruit, though, so I've got to check on them every day!"

Tigris told her about his days running around, conducting experiments, and the day that he somehow managed to end up stuck at the top of a rock on the beach after the tide came in. "The water was really, really cold. In the end I just camped out on the rock."

"I love my books, but I also love to be outside." He paused. "You know, I really hope we can stay friends," he said shyly. He lay on his back and watched the sun go down and the stars come out.

Blondie_63

YLO, you got Bleed. Name and Owner please.

YourLoveOnly

Name: Bleed
Owner: YourLoveOnly

Blondie_63

Ryuu got Sunny. Name and Owner please.

Ryuukokoro

Blondie_63

Tehe. Her colors definitely remind me of a mango didn't even notice that until now.