Dark Castle/Night Kennels Game Show Event ~Over, Prize Claim Starting Now

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, July 08, 2010, 10:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

That's right game show and here is you host Two Sox!

And as she can't really talk I shall be her interpreter! Over the next two-three weeks Two Sox will be asking various questions about various things (Movies, TV Shows, Greek Mythology, ect.) for different amounts of points. At the end of three round two lucky people will win two breed/kennel starter packs! Prizes will depend on the number of entries. And now if you will leave me four posts we will get started.

~ Dunkel

P.S.  There are going to be two levels a non-owner level and an owner level. Non-owners are considered any one with less than three dogs.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Rules

Okay the Rules of the game are simple there are going to be three categories each round. Each Category will have five questions and each question will be worth a different amount of points. Some questions will require you to post a picture of the answer. Each question can be answered by any of the contestants but you may only answer once and within a certain time limit. All correct answers count and earn you points. Questions will be posted at random in order to be as fair as possible to players who don't live in the US time zones. Some questions will require answers to be PMed to me.

Other Rules
1. Not whining!
2. Once you post there are no redos.
3. Have fun!

Entrants:

Springacres
indigowulf ~50+200
Ravvana
Mutt~ 300+200+100
Willow~ 400
BabyKittenCandy
CutieePiee
Sunchaser109~500
XLostxDestinyX~500
TheKat
sera ~50+200+500
Pinkshadow
Math
Goddesss~300+200+200+400
Keilin Alyr~50+200
Ryuukokoro~50+200+300
Neocridders~50+200+500+100

Jojo080889 ~50+100

If you would like to play just post your name in bold blue if you are a non-owner and bold green if you are an owner. Registration for the game starts now and ends 7/12/2010 0:00 Secundi time.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Round One Categories

Japanese Animation ~^^~ Movie Blockbusters ~^^~ What is That?
xXx~~~~~~~~~~~xXx~~~~~~~~~~~xXx
400~~~~~~~~~~~xXx~~~~~~~~~~~xXx

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Prize Claim

Final Points

1. Goddesss~ 1100 ~ WINNER!
Picked Up
2. Neocridders~ 850
Picked Up
3. sera~ 750
4.Mutt~ 600
4.Willow~600
Picked Up
6. Ryuukokoro~550
Picked Up
7.Sunchaser109~500
Picked Up
7.XLostDestinyX~500
Picked Up
9.Indigowulf~250
10.Keilin Alyr~250
Picked Up
11.jojo080889~ 150
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=315973
12. CutieePiee~0
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=315918
12.BabyKittenCandy~0
12.Math~0
12.Ravvana~0
12.TheKat~0
12.Springacres~ 0
12.Pinkshadow~0

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Prizes!

springacres

springacres
And I think there's a typo in your date.  It says May 12th not July 12th...?

And oooh, gorgeous sable collie boy!

indigowulf

Ravvana

Mutt

jojo

Willow

Willow

:O
~Willow

BabyKittenCandy

Sunchaser

indigowulf

Ooh danes too!
*hopes this doesnt run during D&D lol*

Willow

Sunchaser

TheKat

TheKat

sera

sera

Here's hoping i'll actually be around. xD;  lol

springacres

Pinkshadow

Math

Math

The dogs are just too gorgeous not to participate! :D

Goddesss

Keilin Alyr

Keilin Alyr

I find it amusing that everyone is admiring the larger breeds and my eye is immediately drawn to the poodle. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

springacres

The poodle is cute too, but I'm not sure I need a toy breed kennel just yet.  Whereas I already have pitties and plans for a herding kennel, so pitties and collies fit right in.

Ryuukokoro

Wheee I shall try to play! ^^ Even though I'm visiting my mother for a while and have to steal internet from the (hopefully unsuspecting..) neighbor. XD;;;

Ryuukokoro

Neocridders

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Okay since I only have one non-owner I'm going to go ahead and just have one big group.  Jojo you will get at least three dogs of the same breed if not one of the starter packs. Now let me get my questions together and then we will get started.  ;D

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Annnnnndddd Two Sox has decided to pick the first Question and it is Japanese Animation for 300 points. The first person to post the correct answer gets to choose the next question. You have 12 hours from this post to answer the question and you may only post once. After 4 hours I will post a hint if needed. And now here is Two Sox with the question.

What three shows on cartoon network, toonami, featured the same cast of characters, but had different titles?

Mutt

I don't appear to be in the list of entries, I posted after Ravvana, did I post the wrong thing?

Neocridders

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Sorry Mutt I missed it, give me a sec and I'll have you on the list.

Edit: Neo that is not what I was looking for but these shows did show around the same time as DBZ.

Ryuukokoro

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Keilin Alyr

Mmm, the Gundam series is a classic. =)

How about Tenchi Muyo!, Tenchi Universe, and Tenchi in Tokyo?

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Neocridders

Haha. Ahh. I wanna know what the answer is XD I didn't start watching toonami until like... 2006ish, and it wasn't really much of it. Haha. I don't remember any shows from before >.<

Keilin Alyr

*pokes Google* You're supposed to be helping me, not giving me ancient forum results that are impossible to read.

To be fair, I was a little confused if you meant same series franchise or not. I mean, a sequel is kinda a different show. XD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Just so yall know I'm not going to out right and say you got it right. :P

Edit: Also I don't consider Dragonball , Dragonball Z, or GT to be different shows mostly because the only difference is the time frame.

Neocridders

Haha XD Dunkel... it's so awesome how you give us such suspense.

Ryuukokoro

I would no doubt have an easier time with the question if I wasn't such an anime purist that I refuse to watch dubbed shows. ^_^;;;;;

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I love undubbed shows but I watched these before I had a job and money so Toonami was my only option. I'm off to exercise for a bit but then I will be back.

Ryuukokoro

La la la. *hangs out with Neo to wait for the answer*

Neocridders

Baah. So my answer is obviously not right >.< I would have guessed something totally non-anime as my second guess, so umm... that's obviously not correct. Or pokemon. But again, the only real difference in the titles of the shows is the time, not different shows really.

Ryuukokoro

Well the category is anime so I assume the answer isn't one of toonami's non-anime shows lol.

I would consider anything with a different name to be a different show, regardless if the shows exist along the same timeline or not. But that's just me.

Neocridders

Haha. Exactly XD But I should have done a bit more research. That's just what came to mind. Maybe google could have helped a bit. Or not. Who knows

Keilin Alyr

Slowly making my way through Plants vs. Zombies. It's a fun game. =)

sera

Ryuukokoro

Google did not help Ryuu. *wags finger at it*