News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Garden Noms} Baby Noms up for trade! - ended.

Started by YourLoveOnly, July 13, 2010, 05:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I have two Nommies up for bribe/trade, you can find them in seperate posts along with their info.
They need to be rehomed in the next 2 days! Edit: I will decide today, July 15, at 3:00 secundi time.

Mostly interested in:
- Cleitaeg-Cats
- WildGrowth pets (& items too)
- Faekind
- TheKennel dogs and staff breedings (will look at tags and beds too)
- Garden Noms

You can offer other adoptables too, just listed my absolute faves. I am not interested in SG.

For this trade I'd be interested in the following Kennel breeds: Samoyed, Chihuahua, Afghan Hound, Chinese Crested, Labrador, Pomeranian, Saluki, Yorkshire Terrier, Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Kinda in order of preference.

YourLoveOnly

Traded to toffeeca! Name: Breezey

The female baby Nom:

She has a Harlequin body pattern. Her wings will defenitely show Spots.
Vines, Swirly and Fade all have a 50% chance of showing.

Her parents:

YourLoveOnly

Traded to Goddesss! Name: Stormy

The male baby Nom:

He has a Checkered body pattern. His wings have been influenced with neon snails and will show three randomly selected patterns.

His parents:

Goddesss

Hmm I can offer some of my wild growth items ( not the certificate) for either of them.  I would really like the boy though.

YourLoveOnly

Goddesss that would be awesome! :)
I wanna finalize any trades tonight because they should grow up tomorrow I think, so if you want the boy is yours.

No offers on the girl? O.o Please don't be scared off by my short list of wants, I am willing to look at any and all adoptables :)

Goddesss

Yes I would still like him.  Just let me know which items you want and I will put in the trade.

I like the girl too I will look and see what else I can offer if you dont get any other offers for her.

YourLoveOnly

Could you tell me an amount of items I can pick? I always find it terribly difficult to decide that myself O.o

I almost kept the girl myself, I was torn between her and another one so I really hope she finds a good home :)

Goddesss

Honestly I have no idea what is a good amount or what they do or are worth.  I trust you anything you think is fair.

YourLoveOnly

Goddesss

For the female I will offer

2 Custom Chibi Pets
or
1 Custom Nauscal (no line edits)

toffeeca

I will offer two custom Pecora for the girl and a breeding item of your choice (limit of no multi offspring snowflake)

EDIT: added to offer and adding name

And a name in case I win: Breezey

YourLoveOnly

This ends soon!

By the way Goddesss, I just remember I don't think I ever received Anthony from the custom thread?

YourLoveOnly

Going to bed, will decide when I wake up in the morning. They should grow the same day, so if you can provide a name in case you win that would be great :) New offers are still welcome, again please include a name.

YourLoveOnly

Okay, ended. I had a really hard time deciding, but because Goddesss already has the boy and Pecora breeding season is coming up I will go with toffeeca's offer. I'll PM you with my customs.