{Wind Runners} Survey preceding Flatsale/customs/your choices

Started by BabyKittenCandy, July 20, 2010, 08:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Greetings to All! Appologies for the last thread dying out, Spixy has been rather hectic in RL I believe. I think she has certed all the door prizes. If she hasnt, please would you post a link and name here and I will collect them all for her ready for when she is back (she has the files on those ^^)

As Echowing was first to post 98sg, I feel she had best take home the pretty boy:

Name if you would be so kind please Echo!

The bribe only has 2 entries and Spixy has the file, so I am going to nudge her to choose a winner there, appologies for the delay, we will make it up to you.

If there is any other unfinished business from the last post, please post it here in Orange.

Next up!

I want to get more Wind Runners out there so I was planning on holding a flatsale but tbh, I have no clue on values, so I figured I would ask you all!

Please fill out the following survey, all those who enter will be placed in a Raffle for this boy:

1. How much do you think a Flatsale Mare should be?

2. How Much do you think a Flatsale Stallion should be? (Stallions are rarer than mares cos they are harder to win the trust of)

3. How much do you think Breeding items should be?

4. Would you prefer a more limited open breeding or to have specific Breeding Seasons?

5. How much do you think Customs should be?

6. Would you like the Wind Runners to be more interactive and if so, in what way?

7. Anything else you would like to add/see happen?

8. What would you like now Customs (bearing in mind we have no-s-genes at the sec, they are being worked on) or Flatsale?

Once I get a feel for what people would like, I will be holding Flatsales/customs etc. Thanks for taking the time to read/fill out!

BabyKittenCandy

BabyKittenCandy

BabyKittenCandy

BabyKittenCandy

XLostxDestinyX

~~Raffle~~

1. How much do you think a Flatsale Mare should be?
25k+

2. How Much do you think a Flatsale Stallion should be? (Stallions are rarer than mares cos they are harder to win the trust of)
35K+

10k+

4. Would you prefer a more limited open breeding or to have specific Breeding Seasons?
Depending on what you can handle and how many breeding requests you recieve per season... how much time you have to work on babies <3 I think it would be great to do maybe monthly or bi-monthly breedings :D

50K+

6. Would you like the Wind Runners to be more interactive and if so, in what way?
Im not very creative this morning lol but it would be fun to do something extra. Maybe little mini pets to equip?

7. Anything else you would like to add/see happen?
Mutations? CYO?

8. What would you like now Customs (bearing in mind we have no-s-genes at the sec, they are being worked on) or Flatsale?
Flatsales are always fun!

I'm not great with pricing either, but these are really cute and would love to collect a few <3 <3

Echowing

Yay! Thank you!  :D 
I'd like the name to be Gunther please =)

springacres

1. How much do you think a Flatsale Mare should be? 25k+, depending on colors and design/etc.

2. How Much do you think a Flatsale Stallion should be? (Stallions are rarer than mares cos they are harder to win the trust of) It depends how much rarer, but I would say at least 35-40k+.

3. How much do you think Breeding items should be? 10k+.

4. Would you prefer a more limited open breeding or to have specific Breeding Seasons?  Breeding seasons.

5. How much do you think Customs should be? 100k for a basic, add 10-20k for a simple pattern or s-gene, 50k and up for mutations.

6. Would you like the Wind Runners to be more interactive and if so, in what way? ROLEPLAY!

7. Anything else you would like to add/see happen? Can't think of anything at the moment.

8. What would you like now Customs (bearing in mind we have no-s-genes at the sec, they are being worked on) or Flatsale? Flatsale sounds good - I have no inspiration for customs atm :)

Goddesss

1. How much do you think a Flatsale Mare should be? 25k

2. How Much do you think a Flatsale Stallion should be? (Stallions are rarer than mares cos they are harder to win the trust of) 40k

15k +

It should honestly be what you have time for

75k +

6. Would you like the Wind Runners to be more interactive and if so, in what way? Ummmm I am not sure if they already have contests or something.

7. Anything else you would like to add/see happen? Cant think of anything.

I think flatsales until the s genes are done unless you can get custom markings.

Once I get a feel for what people would like, I will be holding Flatsales/customs etc. Thanks for taking the time to read/fill out!

Spixy

-sneaks in-

I'm so sorry guys - I don't know how many of you read my little rant in the Town Square, but life's been really sucky the last couple of weeks.

I've uploaded 3 out of the 4 door prizes to the Owner Folders.

I need a name for your door mare Neocridders =)

I haven't forgotten your items - don't worry, we're just fixing a new and smarter system for that ^_^

Fake bribe winner: Math. Name please?

SeaCrest

1. How much do you think a Flatsale Mare should be? 15k

2. How Much do you think a Flatsale Stallion should be? (Stallions are rarer than mares cos they are harder to win the trust of) 25k

3. How much do you think Breeding items should be? 5k

4. Would you prefer a more limited open breeding or to have specific Breeding Seasons? Breeding Seasons.

5. How much do you think Customs should be? 25k+ depending on complexity

6. Would you like the Wind Runners to be more interactive and if so, in what way? Showing or non-obligatory RPs

7. Anything else you would like to add/see happen? Forever babies, more events

8. What would you like now Customs (bearing in mind we have no-s-genes at the sec, they are being worked on) or Flatsale? Flatsale, limited to one each or something for now.