[Second Earth: The Jaeman Prophecy] Breeding Season Growings!

Started by YourLoveOnly, December 11, 2010, 11:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

(click banner to go to website)

Okay, so this is about time. I planned on waiting until I had certing info from a few pets, but just uploaded them nameless for the time being. I want to get these active again, so time to get moving.

Please post if you have seen your grown foals, even if you see this months after it has been posted. I would like to get some kind of idea who is still active.

The next post will have all the newly grown Jaemo posted so you can drool over them. In case your computer doesn't like the picture heavy thread, you can also find them here: http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t306/jaemanprophecy/Owners/

If you forgot to save your foal's image and would like to still do that, send me a PM and I can get them for you.

Expect a christmas event in a few days! I am thinking a rerun of the vday event maybe?

YourLoveOnly

The Jaemo are alphabetically ordered by owner name, so scroll through them until you find yours ^^
Or simply check your owner folder on photobucket xD

Note: Adults have a different url, so if you were displaying your pet anywhere the link will need to be updated.

red_uni387

they're all so pretty :O

Jewel coat looks even more gorgeous now that's she grown, and I was not expecting those white markings on Ocean's butt! thank you so much <3

TheLeet

Yay :D
I'm so pleased with how my foals turned out. They're stunning <3

springacres

Didn't have any foals this breeding season, but wow I see lotsa pretties here!  Congrats to all the owners!

Winged

I don't have any but they're gorgeous! Congrats to everyone who has one :)
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

YourLoveOnly

Yay I'm glad everyone is happy so far :D

@Winged dreams: If you are interested in getting one, there will be some events within the next few days :)