News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Second Earth: The Jaeman Prophecy - Events Closed!

Started by YourLoveOnly, December 12, 2010, 06:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

(click banner to go to website)

Now that all our new shiny growings from the last breeding season have been posted, it's time for some events! Some of you may remember the Vday Potions and Perfumes. They were a huge hit and I loved making them, so they are back!

From now on they will be available at least once every season and have special color themes :D

You may place orders up until December 26. Any orders placed on the 27th or later will be ignored. All deliveries should be posted by December 30.

YourLoveOnly

Grab Bag

You notice a big shiny grab bag and a woman sitting next to it.
"Hello my dear, would you like to play? Just put your hand inside and pull out a gift.
But remember, only one free gift a day! If you want to buy more they will cost you 10K."

Possible Gifts – Odds of getting it
Ingredient of your choice - 30%
Orb of your choice - 30%
Name Custom bag - 15%
Semi Custom bag - 10%
Extra foal bag - 10%
Full Custom bag - 5%

If you want to pull a gift out of the grab bag, please post "(insert username) wants to grab (insert amount) gift(s)!" in bold and blue. You can come and grab one free gift each day and you may purchase additional ones for 10K. If buying extras, please send SG right after posting. Buying gifts for others is okay, just make sure to say who the gift is for!

YourLoveOnly

Magic Potion

Potions have been used for ages to control all sorts of things. Today you get a chance to do the very same thing! Below you'll find a list of ingredients you may need to impress a Jaemo. You can throw as many things as you want into the potion and a Jaemo will come to you! All breeds of Jaemo can be found and they will come in special Christmas and Winter themed colors.

I will not tell you what each ingredient does, but maybe by watching the orders in this thread carefully you can figure it out. Everyone loves surprises and puzzles, right? ^^

To order a potion simply post the following form and send SG right after posting.
[size=10pt][color=gold][b]Me Mixes Magic Potion =3[/b][/color][/size]
Name:
Owner:
Ingredients you want to use:
Cost:

Please include payment specifics in brackets. Example: you have won 1 free ingredient from the grab bags and are mixing a potion with 6 ingredients. Then you could list your cost like this: 2500 SG (5 purchased + 1 free)

List of ingredients
Wreath
Christmas carols CD
Wine
Holly
Angel
Plush reindeer
Bauble
Fireworks
Mistletoe
Christmas lights
Stocking
Santa figurine
Pine needle
Advent calendar
Santa hat
Card
Candle
Jinglebell
Candy cane
Ribbon
Snow globe
Snowflake
Gift wrapping
Star

Cost is 500 SG per ingredient. Three ingredients is the minimum to create a succesful potion and there is no maximum amount.

Things to keep in mind:
* If you did not pick an ingredient that determines breed you shall get a Common
* If you pick several ingredients that determine breed I will use the most common one
* If you did not pick ingredients to determine gender, type and/or basic color I will randomly select one
* If you have picked ingredients that can't be combined I shall give you the one that was first listed

Breeds in order of rarity: Common – Horned – Winged – Blessed

YourLoveOnly

Ponee Perfume

Want to own a Ponee? You've come to the right place!
Here you can mix special perfumes that attract Ponee.
Simply choose which magical orbs you want to put in your perfume, I will mix them together and a matching Ponee will come to you.

To order a perfume simply post the following form and send SG right after posting.
[size=10pt][color=hotpink][b]Ponee Perfume, Please[/b][/color][/size]
Name:
Orbs you want to use:
Mixing types: (Yes, + 500SG/No)
Cost:

Please include payment specifics in brackets. Example: you have won 1 free orb bag and you pick 2 Christmas orbs and 1 Winter one. Then you could list your cost like this: 1500 SG (2 Christmas, mixing fee + free Winter orb). If you have won a free orb you can pick between Christmas or Winter colored. I assume most people will pick a Winter orb because they are more expensive ;)

Available Orbs
Christmas

yellow - gold - red - ruby - green - emerald - sage
Winter

white - silver - sky blue - azure - navy

Christmas themed orbs are 500 SG each.
Winter themed orbs are 1000 SG each.
If you want to mix both types of orbs it will cost an extra 500 SG.

You can combine as few or as many colors as you'd like.

SeaCrest

"SeaCrest wants to grab 1 gift!"

Ponee Perfume, Please
Name: Holly
Owner: SeaCrest
Orbs you want to use: Red, ruby, green, emerald, sage, white (3500)
Mixing types: (Yes, + 500SG/No) Yes (500)
Cost: 3500

Ponee Perfume, Please
Name: Deirdre
Orbs you want to use: White, silver, sky blue, azure, navy (5000)
Mixing types: (Yes, + 500SG/No) No
Cost: 5000

YourLoveOnly

Will get started on everything once I wake up. Almost 2 AM *falls over* Bedtime!
Magic Potions are almost ready to go too so they will be up sometime tomorrow as well <3

p.s. I think you forgot to add the mixing fee on your first one :)

springacres

springacres wants to grab 3 gifts!
springacres wants to grab 1 gift for TheLeet!
springacres wants to grab 1 gift for Ravvana!
springacres wants to grab 1 gift for Silvanon!

(Edited due to misreading)

springacres

Ponee Perfume, Please
Name: Noelle
Owner: springacres
Orbs you want to use: Gold, ruby, emerald, sage (2000)
Mixing types: (Yes, + 500SG/No) No
Cost: 2000 SG

jojo

Jojo wants to grab 1 gift!

Oh gosh, these orbs.. they're super cute, but I always have this faint feeling of horror because I think I was traumatized by the orb hunt. XD

Ponee Perfume, Please
Name: (can I name after I see her?)
Owner: jojo080889
Orbs you want to use: Yellow, Gold, Red, Ruby, White
Mixing types: (Yes, + 500SG/No) Yes
Cost: 3000sg (3 Christmas + 1 Winter + mixing fee)

Ponee Perfume, Please
Name: (can I name after I see her?)
Owner: jojo080889
Orbs you want to use: Sage, Azure, Sky Blue, Silver, Gold
Mixing types: (Yes, + 500SG/No) Yes
Cost: 3500sg (2 Christmas + 2 Winter + mixing fee)

By the by, I have a Ponee here, but I don't see him in my owner folder ^^ (or maybe there's different owner folders for Ponee?) If you're already going through old posts, ignore me 8D

Also the Secundi owner folder link on the Jaeman Prophecy website isn't working ^^

SeaCrest

Oopsie, sending the extra 500 SG right now! XD Thanks for pointing it out :)

springacres

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

*wakes up* I'll start on deliveries and things in a little bit.

Owner link works for me too and the one on the website matches the one Spixy posted as far as I can see.

Jojo, so sorry I forgot to upload your Ponee! It's there now. And you seem to have miscalculated your total. You don't get one free orb per order, you only get free orbs when you have a grab bag. Your first order is 3500SG and your second is 4500, so a total of 8000.

((Don't worry, no painful orb hunt here xD))

YourLoveOnly

Grab Bags
The large grab bag contains little bags! These itty bitty bags will be put in your owner folder.
* Orbs and ingredients can be spend in any of the seasonal events, so they can be saved for future rounds too.
* Extra foal bags are for breeding season only, they let you claim an extra foal.
* Custom bags of any kind can be turned in when there is an open custom thread.

And now let's see which bags you grabbed! :D

SeaCrest:
- Full custom

springacres:
- Orb of your choice
- Name custom
- Name custom

TheLeet:
- Potion ingredient of your choice

Ravvana:
- Name custom

Silvanon:
- Orb of your choice

jojo080889:
- Orb of your choice

Winged dreams:
- Orb of your choice

YourLoveOnly

Ponee Pick-ups! ^^

SeaCrest:

springacres:

Not doing jojo's yet. Last time I did all orders anyway and there were people who wanted to change their order after miscalculating because they didn't want to spend too much. Double work is no good, right?

The Magic Potions are ready for ordering too! A whole lot of extra ingredients compared to the Vday event (± 10 more items), should be a lot of fun ^^ I also included items for both hair and body patterns this time.

jojo

Woop!! So sorry about that, I'll send the right amount of money this time!

YourLoveOnly

Payment received :) Pick-ups for jojo:

Will cert once I receive names =)
And yes, it's okay to name afterwards although it saves me work if you name it right away ;) But it's okay ^^

Also, everyone that posted on December 12, remember you can claim a free gift each day so you can post again :D

jojo

Goldrose for the first one, Daystar for the second.

Oh, I see XD I'll name first from now on since it's easier for you :) Thanks YLO, they're lovely!

SeaCrest

"SeaCrest wants to grab 1 gift!"

Me Mixes Magic Potion =3
Name: TBD after I see :)
Ingredients you want to use: Plush reindeer, bauble, candle, jinglebell, snowflake, star
Cost: 6x500=3000

Me Mixes Magic Potion =3
Name: TBD after I see :)
Ingredients you want to use: Plush reindeer, mistletoe, Christmas lights, candy cane, ribbon
Cost: 5x500=2500

Total: 5500 :)

XD I love Jaemo. I really would post the names first, but I want them to fit XD Sorry! >_<

YourLoveOnly

It's not that much trouble, it just means uploading the pet twice and it takes longer before it's fully completed. But as I said, it's okay. You can't pick a gender for the Magic Potion pets so I am expecting a lot of people to want to name those later.

Pick-ups for jojo:

I feel like I scared everybody away XD But let's hope everyone is just busy :P

Grab Bags

SeaCrest:
- Orb of your choice

Don't forget to pick up a free grab bag each day <3

--

Woops! The new Potions decide gender, so that part wasn't supposed to be in the form. *edits*
Will do SeaCrest's potions now. I loooove doing the Potions, I am really hoping there will be more orders.

YourLoveOnly

Potions completed ^^

For SeaCrest:

Both are stallions. The black and white makes the markings kinda hard to see, but the white one has tips and the black one has multistripes and face markings.

hiyoko

Me Mixes Magic Potion =3
Name: Hitoshi
Owner: hiyoko
Ingredients you want to use: wine, Plush reindeer, Mistletoe, Christmas lights, Stocking, Card, Candle, Snowflake, Gift wrapping, Star
Cost: 5000

YourLoveOnly

hiyoko your inventory does not show a free ingredient bag, so unfortunately your payment is 500SG short. Will start on your order once that is fixed ^^ Yay for more orders, I really love these <3

Question for everyone!
Did I write something wrong? I don't know why everyone thinks there is one free ingredient? O.o
You can win free ingredients and orbs from the grab bags, you don't just get one free. If anyone has suggestions how to rephrase the post to something less, please let me know. I already edited it slightly, hopefully that will help.

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

Pick-up for hiyoko:

I rather like him ^^ My edit didn't go through, I had meant to edit gender out of the form, but your potion gave a male anyway so it was all good xD

Grab Bags

hiyoko:
-

Random.org has a sense of humor.. xD You won your free ingredient afterwards :P
I think what I would do is grab gifts every day and spend them around the end of the event, but if you just want to order with a discount and use them up every day that's fine too :D More orders is never a bad thing for me, I love doing these ^^

SeaCrest

Scary O_O All white and all black. Would you mind putting that info somewhere with the Jaemos? Maybe in the photobucket tags? Thanks!

Hm...White: Asher
Black: Hans Peter

SeaCrest

springacres

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

@SeaCrest: Yes, can do!
Ingredients also determine colors. But not all ingredients are for color, of course. So in your case there is a chance you only picked one color or maybe not even one color at all in which case I use random.org to pick one color. Colors that are not white or black can have more different shades of course. And more ingredients = better odds of getting interesting things, but it also increases the odds to pick multiple breed items and end up with a more common breed for example.

Certings for SeaCrest:

Grab Bags

SeaCrest:
- Name custom

springacres:
- Name custom

Winged dreams:
- Orb of your choice

Sunchaser

CutieePiee

SeaCrest

SeaCrest wants to grab 1 gift!

Me Mixes Magic Potion =3
Name: Ghost of Christmas Past
Ingredients you want to use: Wreath, wine, angel, bauble, mistletoe, stocking, pine needle, santa hat, candle, candy cane, snow globe, gift wrapping
Cost: 6000

Me Mixes Magic Potion =3
Name: Ghost of Christmas Present
Ingredients you want to use: Christmas carols CD, holly, plush reindeer, fireworks, christmas lights, santa figurine, advent calendar, card, jinglebell, ribbon, snowflake, star
Cost: 6000

Yikes, sorry for all the Jaemo I is ordering XD You know I love them ;)

springacres

springacres wants to grab 1 gift for Whimsy!
Sending SG now!

YourLoveOnly

Hi Cutiee, great to see you hop in here again :D You too Sun, it's always great to see old followers return :)

Aww, that is really nice of you spring ^^
You can get a free gift for yourself too, you know that right? =)

SeaCrest I'll do your orders once I get home, I don't have my seekrit document here ;)
And I don't mind you ordering more at all <3 These are fun to do!

Grab Bags

Sunchaser109:
- Ingredient of your choice

CutieePiee:

SeaCrest:

Whimsy:
- Orb of your choice

Sunchaser

Sunchaser109 wants to grab 1 gift!

Yeah im around ive just been fiddling with lots of stuff latly lol. But i promise im around. Im not a big fan of the poniees but they are growing on me and i always love the other ones ^_^

YourLoveOnly

I like the baby Ponee more than the adult one, it's so cute. It still needs to get shaded, sadly >.<

Grab Bags

Sunchaser109:
- Semi custom

Trying to get SeaCrest's potions done, but parents are trying to distract me by discussing Christmas dinner recipes xD

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Potion Pick-ups for SeaCrest:

Grab Bags

Winged Dreams:
- Orb of your choice

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

Grab Bags

SeaCrest:
-

And I hope you like your new Jaemo ^^

Sunchaser

Sunchaser109 wants to grab 1 gift!

*snuggles the YLO* i must think of what to do with my semi custom >.>

YourLoveOnly

You can't turn in the custom bags until I open a custom thread anyway. I think I will do one of those after these events end =)

Grab Bags

Sunchaser109:
- Name custom

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

SeaCrest

Me Mixes Magic Potion =3
Name: Jingle Bell
Ingredients you want to use: Pine needle, Advent calendar, Santa hat, Card, Candle, Jinglebell, Candy cane, Ribbon, Snow globe, Snowflake, Gift wrapping, Star
Cost: 6000g

YourLoveOnly

Done! That one was fun ^_^

Grab Bags

SeaCrest:
- Extra foal bag

*pokes thread* Why is it so quiet here? D= *tackles SeaCrest* You're staying right here! 8D

SeaCrest

*sits* Oh yes, I am!

Ooh! Pretty boy! >_> Now to figure out how to get a girl :P

Me Mixes Magic Potion =3
Name: Dancer
Ingredients you want to use: candy cane, snow globe, gift wrapping
Cost: 1500g

hiyoko

Me Mixes Magic Potion =3
Name: Noel
Owner: hiyoko
Ingredients you want to use: Christmas carols CD, Angel, Fireworks, Mistletoe, Advent calendar, Santa hat, Candy cane, Ribbon, Snow globe, Snowflake, Star
Cost: 11 items + 1 free item = 10 = 5000SG

hiyoko wants to grab 1 gift!

YourLoveOnly

You got a girl already! (.. and four boys, but I am choosing to ignore that fact XD)
And good luck figuring out what stuff does! It probably doesn't help that I randomize things if there is no ingredient picked to determine things like type or gender XD

Grab Bags

SeaCrest:
- Full custom

hiyoko:
- Orb of your choice

Will do potions order asap. SeaCrest dear don't forget to send payment ^^