News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Luminaria* Events Closed - Come claim your pets!

Started by YourLoveOnly, December 17, 2010, 12:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I won't blame you, I think that one is gorgeous too.

White Elephant

Oh noes, a steal! Ryuukokoro sneakes in and takes present #27 with the Sumini hidden inside:

Which means it is now hiyoko's turn again! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal any present except the one just taken from you (however, you can steal other presents that person has).

hiyoko

Ah! No love.:( Well then I'll take the breed I've been wanting.^^

I want to steal present 10 from Ryuukokoro.

Ryuukokoro

Noooooo! *falls to knees* My green thingy! haha

Oops, hiyoko has reminded me I'm supposed to be posting in red instead of green while stealing. >.>;; Sorry YLO.

YourLoveOnly

Hahaha this is amusing XD

White Elephant

Seems like karma bit Ryuu in her butt 8D Hiyoko takes present #10 from her and the Furimi lady hidden inside:

Which means it is now Ryuu's turn again! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal any present except the one just taken from you (however, you can steal other presents that person has).

Ryuukokoro

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

Ryuukokoro opens present #16 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is Goddesss! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

Neocridders

Ryuukokoro

Neocridders

Ryuukokoro

It's okay, I'm just teasing. ^^ I know you are too. <3

Neocridders

Goddesss

jojo

Ryuu's present looks like a delicious cupcake with rainbow sprinkles!! 8D Now I'm in the mood for some baking...

Winged

That one of Ryuu's is gorgeous! *Plots*
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

@Goddesss: Next time try to post in bold and color? Thank you <3
@Winged: Well it's your turn now, so plot faster 8D xD

White Elephant

Goddesss opens present #7 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is Winged dreams! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

Ryuukokoro

If Winged dreams is in love with the sprinkle-critter, please feel free to steal! ^^ She is not speaking to me particularly. <3

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

This is a sad, sad White Elephant day. Unfortunately springacres missed her turn twice, so she is now eliminated. Winged dreams also missed her 24 hours, so she gets her first skip. And we now move on to hiyoko! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

hiyoko opens present #1 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is SeaCrest! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

Sunchaser

i may not be participating only cause i missed it but this is funny to watch :-p

YourLoveOnly

I know, right? I am not even able to play myself, but I am defenitely enjoying it xD

Ryuukokoro

The last time I hosted a White Elephent (it was ages ago back on PI) it didn't go as smoothly as this, I did some of the rules differently. If I try it again I will definitely steal YLO's rules, they seem to work the best. X3

Winged

Ah no, i've no idea how i missed that! I was away all of today but i thought i checked this thread yesterday :( Sorry!
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

*hugs winged* Don't apologize dear, it mostly sucks for you.

Ryuu I am glad you think this works. I am really happy with how it's going, although the eliminating thing made me sad, it has to be done at some point to make sure the game doesn't keep slowing down.

Neocridders

I love the idea. I might borrow it next year.
Actually, maybe next year we can hold on with lots of adoptables, but only one gift per person. That would be fun :)

SeaCrest

Well, I'd feel really mean for stealing...so I want to open present 9!

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

SeaCrest opens present #9 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is Neocridders! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

Neocridders

YourLoveOnly

Neo present #21 is already taken. So you would have to use the stealing format if that's the one you want or if you made a typo please post again to say which present you do want.

Neocridders

Oh dear. Sorry, in the car on my way to South Carolina. And my phone is hard to read off of since it's so cracked. I meant 20. Sorry.

i want to open gift 20

Ryuukokoro

*wags finger all mother-like* Don't be texting while driving, you!

Neocridders

I'm not driving. Haha. I'm 16. I will soon, but for now I've only got a permit and I'm not up for icy roads yet.

YourLoveOnly

No worries, I figured it was something like that ^^

White Elephant

Neocridders opens present #20 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is toffeeca! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

Neocridders

Ooooh. She's bright. I was scared I wouldn't like my present, but I do :)

Ryuukokoro

If she was a pony, she'd be a highlighter! :D

YourLoveOnly

No that would be if I used pure colors XD
One day I am gonna color a pet that will totally make your eyes hurt :P

toffeeca

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

toffeeca opens present #13 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is jojo080889! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

jojo

I'm so sorry Seacrest, but I'm too in love with that fireworks coloring... XD;

I steal present number 9!

SeaCrest

D:

XD That's ok ;) All in the spirit of fun :P

YourLoveOnly

This is probably the only time stealing makes something better, so don't worry xD Without any stealing this game is boring :P

White Elephant

Jojo present #9 from SeaCrest with the Lumi hidden inside:

Which means it is now SeaCrest's turn again! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal any present except the one just taken from you (however, you can steal other presents that person has).

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

SeaCrest didn't respond in time, so unfortunately I will have to skip her.

Which means it is now Ryuukokoro's turn ! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

Ryuukokoro

Ryuukokoro steals back present 10! Because I luuuuuuurvs her. <3

SeaCrest

Darn it XD We had to leave right as I was posting...LOL

YourLoveOnly

You guys amuse me =3 And aww, poor SeaCrest *hugs*

White Elephant

Ryuu walks up to hiyoko and takes back #10 and the Furimi inside:

Which means it is now hiyoko's turn again! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal any present except the one just taken from you (however, you can steal other presents that person has).

YourLoveOnly

Finally all pets came out of their stockings! :D I think they were shy.. xD
Hiyoko's Lumi arrived early on the first page, but here are all the others ^^

Neocridders:

Winged dreams:

SeaCrest:

jojo:

Winged

Name: Bioluminescence
Owner: Winged
LINK: http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae214/Luminariaadopt/-Used/Stockings3.png

He looks so sparkly and intent, staring like that  :D I was soo tempted to name him stocking... but thought that was more appropriate.
Owner of Gliders!

hiyoko

If I still get my turn.^^

I want to steal present 16 from Ryuukokoro.

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

Hiyoko takes #16 from Ryuu along with the Sumini inside:

First page post is updated. It is Ryuu's turn, again! xD You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal any present except the one just taken from you (however, you can steal other presents that person has).

Neocridders

I'm sorry for not knowing, but what gender is my stocking?