News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Luminaria* Events Closed - Come claim your pets!

Started by YourLoveOnly, December 17, 2010, 12:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

It is 17, I just copied the wrong box XD *fixes it* The pet is the right one. Thank you for catching it =)

Edit: fixed!

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

SeaCrest opens present #2 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is Neocridders! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

Neocridders

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

Neocridders opens present #14 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is toffeeca! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

Ryuukokoro

*pops in* Missed the sign up but just want to say I looooove white elephant games. They never get played enough in the forums! I will be happily watching. :3

YourLoveOnly

We aren't at the end of the line yet, so if you want I will allow you to hop in, just make sure you sign up before the last person's turn has passed. It's not that much trouble to color up 3 extra premades and gift boxes :)

Ryuukokoro

Eeee that would be lovely! Why thank you so much. I'll send 30k now. :3

Ryuukokor - 3 slots

YourLoveOnly

^^ *goes to add Ryuu and some new shiny gift boxes*

Neocridders

toffeeca

YourLoveOnly

Ryuu added, shiny new boxes added and toffeeca has picked my favorite colored box which also happens to have my favorite premade in it >w< Total coincidence, I swear!

White Elephant

Toffeeca opens present #15 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is jojo080889! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

Neocridders

jojo

YourLoveOnly

I got struck with a horrible migraine.. So annoyed right now. I hope I can stick around. I will try to check at least once an hour.

White Elephant

Jojo opens present #21 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is springacres ! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

jojo

OMG *hugs her present and never lets go*
Growls at anyone who tries to steal her! JK XD

Sorry to hear you have a migraine YLO, hope it goes away soon :(

YourLoveOnly

Almost bedtime for YLO, in about 15 minutes. Migraine is killing me so I'll go bed before midnight for once XD Glad you like your present ^^

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

Okay, so I've been thinking and here's what will happen:
I've noticed springacres hasn't logged on since December 18, so I think it's smart to skip her. Her 24 hour period at 10PM my time and I would love to get this game moving a bit. If spring does log on before her 24 hours are up then she is allowed to post no matter whose turn it currently is. If she logs on after the 24 hours passed she is officially skipped and has to wait for her turn again like everyone else.

So it is now Ryuukokoro's turn!

Ryuukokoro

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

Ryuu opens present #10 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is Goddesss! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

Ryuukokoro

Ohhh!!! So pretty and my fave species!! 10 has always been my lucky number! ^^

Goddesss

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

Goddesss opens present #23 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is Winged dreams! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

Winged dreams opens present #4 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is hiyoko! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

hiyoko opens present #25 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is SeaCrest! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

SeaCrest

Neocridders

Has anyone stolen yet? We're so polite XD

Ryuukokoro

I know! Hahhaa. I think we want to see more mysterious presents more than we want to take ones heh heh.

jojo

Lol I think that's true. Though I *might* steal Hiyoko's if I get the chance, those star spots are awesome *mischievious look*

YourLoveOnly

Nope no one has stolen yet XD On PI there have been 2 steals, but not in a row. I think you guys are too nice XD Personally I feel it's more fun if there are a whole bunch of steals, but do whatever you want 8D

White Elephant

SeaCrest opens present #26 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is Neocridders! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

Neocridders

Neocridders -steals- hiyoko's gift #25

Sorry Hiyoko. I saw that one, and I just knew... I needed to try!

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

Our first steal! Neocridders takes present #25 and the Lumi lady hidden inside:

Which means it is now hiyoko's turn again! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal any present except Neo's because immediate stealing back isn't allowed.

hiyoko

Neocridders

I'm sure I'll get bit back. Karma... what goes around comes around. Ha. *clings to little lumi*

YourLoveOnly

Yeah I know jojo really likes her too so you might have to fight over her xD

White Elephant

hiyoko opens present #27 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is toffeeca! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

Neocridders

Well, there are so many pretties to *cough*steal*cough* I mean... pretty unopened presents to take...
XD

jojo

Haha, yeah XD Well, I really like the present that I opened too... so I can't decide whether to try to steal another one or to keep mine... too many pretties XD

YourLoveOnly

You have three slots dear, which means three presents. It's not like you are losing your current one.. Unless someone steals it from you, of course.

jojo

:O Ohhhhh reaaaalllly? *sits on her hands* can't be too greedy lol XD

I totally forgot about the slots thing XD

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

No? You have two right now, everyone bought three slots so everyone will get three pets :)

hiyoko

Oh, I thought that since my pet got stolen and I got to pick another present, that was my 3rd slot. But yay, I'm still in the game.^^

toffeeca

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

Toffeeca opens present #22 and reveils:

First post is updated. Next is jojo080889! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

jojo

Well, I'd feel guilty about stealing so I want to open present number 3 :)

YourLoveOnly

But but.. stealing makes this game fun 8D

White Elephant

Jojo opens present #3 and reveils:

First post is updated. Springacres is actually next, but there has still not been a single post from her anywhere on secundi since she signed up. Springacres has 24 hours to post, no matter whose turn it is. This is to make sure she still gets her turn if she comes online, but also not to slow the game down again.

Next is Ryuukokoro! You can pick any unopened present from the pile or steal one from someone else.

Ryuukokoro

Haha okay I feel horrible because I'm picking on poor hiyoko again, but I don't feel TOO horrible since she still gets 3 pretties by the end of the event! ^.^

*cough* But yeah I'm stealing present #27 because I'm in love with pale blue/white combo and the patch on the back that looks like snow is soooo cute. >.>

Please don't kill me hiyoko! *hides*

Neocridders

XD Hiyoko, take it as a complement. You've got stealworthy present grabbing skills XD