News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Panda Shrimps} New Discoveries ~ Babies page 3!

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 17, 2011, 09:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

I certed toffeeca's custom and Kah's Confetti. Decided I will cert the babies once all are claimed because that's just easier. *continues working on other shinies*

Pinkshadow

Aww, look at my newborn!
Picture:
Name: Benji

Aww, look at my newborn!
Picture:
Name: Neeko

Kahlira

Aww, look at my newborn!
Picture:
Name: Lilly Blue

kunaisa

Aww, look at my newborn!
Picture:
Name: Chief

Aww, look at my newborn!
Picture:
Name: Tusina

Aww, look at my newborn!
Picture:
Name: Joker

YourLoveOnly

Only one baby left for SeaCrest to claim and Kage has to come pick, then I will finish all the certings and move onto a new thread. If anyone wants to order more customs, now would be a good time.

Kahlira

I want [Normal]!

But don't know what I want for it XD

Can say make him pretty, a nice match or Confetti, and include Nerd?  He can be named Clownie. just give me a priceup and I'll pay

YourLoveOnly

Yep yep can do. Marking crazy Shrimp coming up! 8D
Right after I have lunch..

Kahlira

Yay! =D

(Here in bout 15 minues must shower, and then get ready for works)

YourLoveOnly

Here is a Clownie! =3 I made sure they have a few matching genes so you always get babies with at least a few markings and then a few non-matching genes so you can have different outcomes ^^

He has Forelock, Inner Ear, Nerd, Blaze, Nose, Socks, Split, Belly, Paint, Spots, Striped Scales, Dorsal Stripe and Lines. He will be 27K.

Me thinks he would also make smexy babies with Sunkist. And Kah now has more than one page of Panda Shrimps, yay! =3

Kahlira

And he's super cute XD

And Yay for two pages =D I is getting school now XD

Thank you so much!

YourLoveOnly

But but if Kah wants unique Panda Shrimp she needs to run to PI and enter contest real quick =o

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

Bad stalker! =o
It ends in less in an hour and a half so you might want to go enter xD

YourLoveOnly

I am giving SeaCrest and Kage 24 hours to come claim their babies and then we will move onto the next thread. Of course they can still post certing info for their babies, but I don't want to keep waiting much longer, I am eager to do more events. I also don't think it is fair for others to keep waiting, as I kinda wanted all the babies to grow at the same time.

So yeah, 24 hours or else all the babies claimed so far will get certed and grow after 7 days and SeaCrest and Kage can post in an active thread to claim them at a later point.

YourLoveOnly

Little Chimaera

Sorry, its been a killer week DX.

I don't mind which I have, but I'd like to name it Cricket :). They're both cute ;)
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

YourLoveOnly

All claimed up until this point are certed! They will grow in a week.
SeaCrest, you can PM or post in a current active thread to get yours certed at any time when you spot this.

This thread is now closed. If all goes well the new thread will be up later today.