News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[{Nauscal}] Re-certing and Missing Companions

Started by Crowflux, March 19, 2011, 05:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crowflux

Long time no see, friends!
I kind of dropped off the face of the earth. Sorry to any that may have caused problems for, if any. I hope to be more apart of the community again.

In recent news, I have re-obtained ownership of the Nauscal momentarily. As you may have read, I am trying to sell this adoptable. I'm hopeful to keep it in the Secundi loop, but I'm willing to sell to an outside offer. I would like to see this run actively, where as I am unable to. If you are interested in buying, please PM me for details.

Now onto why I'm really making this post. I spent time re-certing your companions to give them the proper layout that the Nauscal was meant to be in. This is to further leave the Nauscal in an orangized layout for an easy transfer to whomever may be the new owner. I searched old threads to find all I could, but I'm sure I missed some. Previous URLs to updates pets have been broken and updated in an organized manner on PhotoBucket.

A few pets I named where names were absent. If you'd like names or genders changed, please let me know! This is what I've accumulated so far.

If you have missing pets or pets not in the right cert, please let me know! It would be a great help if you could post the thread that the order happened, and a link to the image(s) that need attention.