News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Raptadons {Main Thread}

Started by zelda324, October 30, 2011, 10:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelda324

~Main info, and Events info~
Alright every one gather around for an event that will give you the chills. We have very exciting news to give you. Our scientist have found an amazing creature that seems to have no color limits, and is prove that with extensive study a dinosaur can be brought back to life!

The rules are simple but please do follow them.
1. Don't steal, yes the lineart is free to use here but please don't take the idea I have for them.

2. When you get one of these creatures make sure you tell me their name, Because I will edit the cert for the name and owner.

3. Because there is a cert I won't allow these creatures to be trade-able when I have done the final editing. But if you bought the raptor, and haven't given me a name for it then that would be fine. Because when i edit it, I plan to get rid of the main gimp file with the layers and keep the final product on the computer so I take up less room on the laptop.

4. If you trade your raptor make sure the new owner gets back to me with a name. You can PM me or post it on my main topic when I get that fulling running.

5. I will hopefully be running these guys over at the Garden terrace as well. So don't be alarmed when you see a number skip in id's on the records.

Now onto the main event of this topic!

You stand in front of a large building, and two massive metal doors slowly start to open up. Looking inside the massive structure you hear a shrilling screech of a strange creature. Not sure what it was you are hesitant to walk it. Someone walked up to you and welcomes you and started to explain what is going on.
"We have some creatures that need a home, they are friendly and roughly the size of a large dog. You do need to be warned though since they are not yet bonded to you they may snap. But meet the Raptadons(insert name later) They are a genetically made dinosaur that was made to be a house pet.

They are actually very colorful creatures, and love the company of others.

Now shall we meet our lovely raptors?"

Walking towards some large cages you peer cautiously into the first cage to see the creature curled up in a ball, but the hostess taps the cage to get the creatures all stirring but you get a good few of the four that are up for adoption right now.

Status
Open for business

zelda324

~Events~

This is the main event where all flatsales, draws, and contest will be placed. Now as you looked in the cages this is what you see.......

Auction
I am holding an auction for this little girl. This will help me decide a decent price and to see how high you all are willing to go.

The auction will close on Monday the 7th
Starting bid: 50 SG
Raise the bid how ever much you want. I am not really sure how much it should start at so I did a very low price.

zelda324

~Custom form~

Raptadon custom forms
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Color description:[/b] (can be a reference or just colors
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Markings:[/b] (I will try my best to match your markings)
[b]Mutations:[/b]  (This is going to be a work in progress, since its a premade outline it will take me a while to figure out somethings. But don't be afraid to ask because I will try my hardest. It is ok for the lineart to be edited)
[b]Cert or No Cert:[/b]

List of those who can ask for a custom now.
Only ask for one please
SkySong
Ryuu
Wildfilly
Winged Dream

All of you put your input on the raptadons and I very much appreciate it ^_^

zelda324

Pickups

Ryuukokoro

Enter me into the draw for all! ^_^

Wildfilly94

Edit: Can I change my 'sentence'?

If so.. :Enter me into the draw for all! :)

SkySong

Enter me into the draw for all. :) Really nice job on them! Especially like the Vampire and Skeleton.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

zelda324

This will be ending later tonight so sign up if you haven't yet! ^_^

Aralie

zelda324

Well I am going to close this now. I will have the winners posted soon, just need to take care of a few quick things around the house ^^

zelda324

Alright I have who won what.

Skysong won 010

Ryuu won 012

Aralie won 005

Wildfilly won 008

I used the random.org list and this is what I got. Hope you like what you won ^_^ Please tell me the name you wish to call your raptor and I will finish the cert up.

Aralie

Congrats everyone!

I would like to name mine Kina please!

SkySong

Thanks, zelda! Can I name my boy Frankenstein?

Ryuukokoro

:o No Way! Whoo, I got such a cool one!

Name: Skellig
Owner: Ryuukokoro

Wildfilly94

zelda324

Alright thats awesome thanks for getting back so fast with names!
Also I would like to say if you do not like cert's you can request to get them uncerted. I made that offer at the garden terrace so figured I would offer it here as well. But if you are all cool with having the cert's I will fix them up as soon as I get the ok to and you will be free to put them up somewhere^_^

Aralie

SkySong

Ryuukokoro

zelda324

Ok if you don't see it please refresh the page the certs are updated, and all placed in the pickup thread and taken outta the main events thread. I am still waiting for Wild to tell me if she wants hers to stay certed and they will be done and I will then work on another event

Wildfilly94

Sorry for the late reply, I'd like the cert please

Ryuukokoro

Eee mine looks great! Thanks! *cuddles him*

zelda324

Alright all of them are done ^_^ I will hopefully have a name figured out for them and also figure out how much people would like to buy them for because I think im going to have customs open up.
Also I would love to know where you guys put these guys because I am hoping to make a site of some sort and make a record base so that when breeding comes around everyone has options

zelda324

Auction posted, hopefully this will help me out with figuring prices and custom prices.

Wildfilly94

SkySong

Wildfilly94

SkySong

Wildfilly94

zelda324

Wow I didn't think these would hit that high ^^
But i would just like to post that the name for these guys will be raptadon's
For everyone that helped will get a full custom raptadon, I will put up the forum and the name of those who helped, you can then pm me with the form and make the subject custom raptadon.

Wildfilly94

Ryuukokoro

zelda324

Ryuu and wildfilly you have pickups ^^
And wild I am going to change the neon colors on yours once I get a name...>.> i spent so long trying to figure out how to get the transparent membrane that I forgot to do that >.<;

But I hope they come out the way you all wanted^^

Wildfilly94

Ohh she amazing!! Love the wings! :D Cryptica, fo the name.

And 20k on the auction <3

Ryuukokoro

Eeee Cobalt looks AWESOME thank you! lol did you know I never noticed the neon colors change on each cert until you mentioned it? XD;; Love the little touches like that!

22k!

Wildfilly94

Ryuukokoro

zelda324

Alright wild the name has been added and neons have been changed ^^

Yeah I thought it would be a cool thing to add in since it blends in a lil better when they are close to the same color as the raptadons ^^

Wildfilly94

Thnks! :)

I like the blending neon colors. :D

30k <3

zelda324

I have to end this, I got busy last night with going out of town, then coming home to a new puppy so i didn't get to end this >.<

But wildfilly wins the auction Congrats!

Ryuukokoro

ooo I missed the end! lol I plum forgot. Congrats wildfilly!!

Wildfilly94

Thanks! :)  ill send the sg when i get home from school

zelda324

Well I am going to try and have a lil sale made up, and then breeding will hopefully be opened up once I make a parent list and everything.
But
I still haven't gotten the sg's from wildfilly at all for the auctioned raptadon. So nothing will take place until I get the payment or something gets worked out. x.o

Wildfilly94

So sorry!! I forgot all about it! D: Just sent the SG. <3

zelda324

Awesome I got it. So what name shall I put on the cert?

Wildfilly94

Winged

Thought i'd posted this, so hope it's still okay for me to post a custom form. If not don't worry, and thanks so much for this!

Raptadon custom forms
Color description: FFFBA8
Eye color: 0000D5
Markings: 9BC1E0 and #1B2228 alternating feathers on the head and tail (the outside feathers on the head only). 9BC1E0 belly, extending onto chin and up the tail. Black muzzle with smokey black blaze, the blaze should be thick at the top then get narrower and twist down her nose. Black claws.
Mutations: If possible feather wings, the same colour as the body with a few black feathers.
Cert or No Cert: Yes please
Name is Becca and owner is Winged dreams.
Here's a couple references, though they are slightly different in places because your adoptable is shaped differently :)
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n633/gremlinwillow/Winged%20dreams/Becca.png
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/Winged0/Characters/Becca.png
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l636/PandaShrimps/Secundi/Owners/Winged%20dreams/295.png
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/Winged0/Gliders/Owners/Winged%20dreams/105Becca-1.png
Owner of Gliders!

zelda324

Not a problem Winged Dreams ^_^ you can still get your custom

And thanks wildfilly I will get that added on soon hopefully before a probably rather mad bf comes home and kicks me off the laptop XD (cuz I don't wanna waste gas to drive to his one side job just so he can show off his son when he doesn't do much to help me take care of em)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!