News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] Huge Flatsale and now auctions!

Started by Winged, January 10, 2012, 02:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Pickup :)

There's a valentines event in the first post! I don't like valentines day but i thought i'd release a love pair in a quick event.
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

Aww!!! Thankyou Ryuu!!!! Thats so sweet of you, i adore him! *snuggles boy*

BabyKittenCandy

And cos i hafta try for a lovepair:

This is a pic of Black Mount in the scottish Highlands. I picked it cos i adore the symmetry of the picture as well as the fog across the picture, giving it a more ghostly feel.

Aralie

PonyMama

this is a picture my hubby painted in his art program on the computer
I have to use this as an entry because it is one of my favorites

Winged

Gorgeous entries! Great photos BKC and Aralie, are they yours? PonyMama that is amazing quality :)
Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

PonyMama that is awesome O.O

Sadly not my picture XD Have mountains near me but my camera never takes very good pictures of them

BabyKittenCandy

PM that is a fab pic!!! No wonder its a fave of yours!

Winged no, sorry.. i wish i had that skill with a camera, and that I had visited Scotland too!

Winged

Yeah i wish i could take photos like that too! You definately have to visit here at some point, especially in the north it is beautiful :) Or at least i think so.
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

My family actually has Scottish heritage, i think im a quarter Scottish? Anyhow, i would so love to visit Scotland at some point! So pretty!

PonyMama

My father in law was born in Edinburgh, Scotland.  I would adore to go there for the purpose of showing my kids where grampa was born

Winged

Just over half an hour left for new entries!

I'm Scottish through and through, and i do love this country, just not the city where i currently am.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Tricky choice, but the winner is Aralie! I love how forgotten and hidden that loch looks :) Names and owner please.
Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

Thank-you!

Male: Jeremy
Female: Jasmine
Owner: Aralie

I have decided that with this pair, any time I breed them their babies will always be traded for free ^_^

Winged

Aw, that's really nice of you! I'll get them certed tomorrow, have to go sleep now :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Pickup

And there's a new event coming up on the first page!
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Sorry i disappeared, i've been on a winter skills course for the last two weekends, which was loads of fun but tiring :) And i'm swamped with work at the moment because of school. No one was interested in the last event, is anyone interested in making an offer or should i think of something else to do? Take a look at the first page if you haven't seen the event.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I love Forest but I just dont know what to offer :/

Winged

Pretty much anything, unless its a premade with colours that i really hate then i'll consider it. Not sure what of a time limit to put on the bribing yet since i don't know if anyone else is interested. So for now anyone can bribe and i'll close it when i've had a few offers or if i don't get any interested i'll figure something else out.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Wildfilly, i would be interested in your LC Sarah, for forest. I'll leave it till tonight to see if i get any other offers on her but if not i'll probably accept your offer tonight or tomorrow. Thanks!

Aralie, i like your LC Mosco and your Okibi Talia. I would probably trade those two for Chocolate and Cream, again depending on offers i'll likely make my decision tonight. Thanks for offering!
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Winged

Sorry about the late reply!

Wildfilly i'd like to accept http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=549265 for Forest! If that's okay then i'll bid on her and please post a name and owner.

Aralie i'd like to accept http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=515942 and http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=503254 for Chocolate and cream. If that's atill okay with you then i'll bid on them and please post names and owners for them.
Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

Sounds good to me ^_^
They are both up for bid!

Name: Chocolate Delight

Name: Cracking Depths

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Custom for the first two to post this form! Post in blue, and premade markings and mutations only.

Name:
Owner:
Eye colour:
Claw colour:
Wings colour:
Marking(s) and Colours:
Mutation(s) and Colours:
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Name: Caribbean Days
Owner: SkySong
Body colour: Scarlet
Eye colour: Sea blue
Claw colour: Coal black
Wings colour: A few shades more orange than body
Marking(s) and Colours:
Freckles - Yellow
Muzzle - Orange
Paint - White
Tail Tip - A few shades darker and more purple than sea blue
Dorsal Stripe - Sea blue
Fade - Dark indigo
Wing tips - White
Wing barring - Yellow
Mutation(s) and Colours:
Gemmed - Red, Orange, Yellow as you see fit
Spade Tail - Idigo
Fins - Sky Blue (if it's possible/you're feeling generous, adding white fade spots to the fin would be lovely, but not needed)

Er, don't kill me, please? If that's too many Markings/Mutations, I'll go and get rid of a few of them. I'm kinda experimenting with colors, here, this isn't an actual character. So with that, feel free to do what you think works for her. :)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

BabyKittenCandy

Name: Wynter
Owner: BKC
Body colour: White
Eye colour: Light Blue
Claw colour: Blue
Wings colour: Light Blue
Marking(s) and Colours: Wing Barring in White, Muzzle in Cyan, Leg fade in cyan
Mutation(s) and Colours: Ears in Light blue, Feathered Feet in white, Tail tuft in cyan

Hope thats ok!

Winged

SkySong, that should be blue but i'll let you off for now. 3 mutations is fine but 8 markings is too much for this sort of free custom, i'll draw the line at 6 and that's more than i usually allow :) I'm not really sure what you mean by fade spots for the fins, but i can add a fade in?

BKC that's fine, i'll start on him later this morning hopefully.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Er, sorry. ^_^; I had just gotten back from playing in a concert and was rather tired.

I was thinking of like what you have for the body "fade spots", but you don't have to do that. I think I have enough markings on her already, so you don't have to add anything to the fins if you don't wish. :)

Name: Caribbean Days
Owner: SkySong
Body colour: Scarlet
Eye colour: Sea blue
Claw colour: Coal black
Wings colour: A few shades more orange than body
Marking(s) and Colours:
Muzzle - Orange
Paint - White
Dorsal Stripe - Sea blue
Fade - Dark indigo
Wing tips - White
Wing barring - Yellow
Mutation(s) and Colours:
Gemmed - Red, Orange, Yellow as you see fit
Spade Tail - Idigo
Fins - Sky Blue

Winged

Ah right, yeah that should be simple enough to do. That forms good now, i'll get them both done in a break between this homework and starting studying for the afternoon.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Ok, thanks Winged! It's awesome of you to do this. :)

Winged

Pickups! Hope you both like them, let me know if there's anything needing changed!

Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

I love the contrast in Days! Wynter is pretty, too. I like the blue on his ears and wings.

BabyKittenCandy

Oh wow!! Thank-you Winged!!! He is even more awesome than I pictured him!

And Days is a very pretty gal!!! *steals a hug*

Winged

That's great! He has a really simple-matching colour scheme while Days is crazy, it was weird to colour them one after the other!
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Sorry It took so long!
I'd like to name the Forest girl Demetria. <3 LC is for bid

Winged

Pickup :)

This thread is geting confusing, so i'm starting a new one. Let me know what you'd like to see, i have no ideas! I'll also be looking to hire a colourist/organiser to help with breedings, so i'll put that post up in help booths (i think that's where to put it?) in the next day or so. What would be fair payment for that?
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Frankens? Those are always fun, whenever you can do them. I'd suggest updating the information post if you plan on doing those, though, seeing as the new markings aren't up yet. Pick-a-doors, hmm... Those games where people give a set of numbers (like 1. (1-2) 2. (1-5) etc) and you color according to that? I'm not really thinking of much. Perhaps you could follow the feli and try doing competitions? Like one would be for unique markings, another for naturals, and another for all around? It'd be kinda hard to do prizes for that seeing as you aren't yet a agency, but I'm sure there's something you could do for that.

I think that if you're going to hire someone else, you should talk to them about payment. Perhaps, though, being able to color their own Glider once a month or so would work on general?

Winged

Sounds good :) I'm too tired tonight to start a thread, so that'll come tomorrow hopefully. I hope i've been doing a good enough job of keeping the Gliders active, i'm swamped with school at the moment and pretty much always exhausted, especially in the evenings.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

I think that you're doing a great job, seeing as there aren't many people who can keep their adopt running during school and rl in general.