News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YLO presents: Cheap USD Sales, Games & Giveaways!

Started by YourLoveOnly, May 25, 2012, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

YLO could use money, but YLO could also use fun. Stupid health issues being the reason for both of these and money can help do fun stuff as well, so yay for that. Soo.. how do we achieve this? By combining sales with games and giveaways! :D

When buying a specified amount of pets from the same Agency you get another tossed in for free! This applies as long as that Agency has enough pets left (for example: if there are only 4 Kennel dogs left available I can't give you a 5th one for free :P).

Besides the freebies for buyers I'll be giving away a pet for every x-amount of pets that sell (buyer freebies are not counted in this total) from the same agency, no matter who bought them! ^^ Most often through games and contests, sometimes simple first-to-post. You don't need to buy pets for this, anyone may join the giveaway fun! Pets used for the giveaways will have their names changed to UNAVAILABLE so potential buyers know not to claim that pet.

SALES SECTION
- please click on the Agency you're interested in to see the pets up for sale -
Air~Fish ~ $1.50 each ~ buy 4, get 1 free ~ giveaway for every 5 that sell
Little Chimaera ~ $1.50 each ~ buy 4, get 1 free ~ giveaway for every 5 that sell
Gryphions ~ $2.50 each ~ buy 3, get 1 free ~ giveaway after every 5 that sell
TheKennel ~ $2.75 each ~ buy 4, get 1 free ~ giveaway for every 10 that sell
TheStable ~ $3.00 each ~ buy 4, get 1 free ~ giveaway for every 5 that sell
Faekind ~ $3.50 each (only two available)

To purchase pets, please fill out the form once for each Agency you want to buy from.
Please remove instructions in parantheses (like these) from the form. Form:
[color=red][b][size=12pt]I WANNA BUY PETS[/size][/b][/color]
[b]Agency:[/b] (name of Agency here)
[b]Purchasing:[b] (enter the names of each pet seperated by a line break, like this: pet 1)
(pet 2)
(etcetera)
[b]Freebie claims:[/b] (if you bought enough to qualify for [a] free pet[s], please post your choices here)

Payment through paypal only. My paypal is: innerselfwithin@gmail.com
Don't bid what you don't have! Payment has to be sent immediately after posting.
Try to include your username so I know who the payment is from.
Please pay the paypal fees yourself by marking your payment as 'Gift', because these purchases are likely to be a lot of small amounts and I already pay a fee to change the currency to Euros there wouldn't really be any money left for me otherwise XD

YourLoveOnly

GIVEAWAY SECTION

First-To-Post
Sometimes a pet will simply wander into this thread and the first person to take him/her can take the pet home. These will be announced by a new post in this thread and are not added to this post, so keep an eye out for updates!

Pick-a-Door
Every once in a while I will open a round of Pick-a-Door. Everyone may claim one door and there will be at least one door with a pet hiding behind it, sometimes multiples and perhaps even a round where all doors have pets!

Rounds will be posted in the thread and this post at the same time. I will try to keep track of claimed doors in both places as well.

Raffles
Some of the pets will be raffled off. They will all be raffled off seperately so I can make sure the people who enter want the pet (although you may also enter for a friend and gift your win if you like!). You may ask for one ticket per raffle.

The start of a new raffle will be announced in the thread and this post at the same time, so you can check whichever place you prefer. The updated ticket lists will be in this post only to avoid clutter.

YourLoveOnly

GIVEAWAY SECTION ~ continued

TheKennel Only: Dating Service For Doggies!
Have a doggy looking for a mate? Whenever the Matchmaker is around you may bring forward one of your dogs and she will look for one of the opposite gender to go home with you!
We disapprove of crossbreeding so it must be a breed I have for sale and there must be at least 2 pets of the opposite gender present when submitting your request so the Matchmaking Lady can do her magic, if there's only 1 left you could be forced to end up with someone all wrong for you!

The Matchmaker will announce her presence in the thread and this post at the same time, so you can check whichever place you prefer.

Various Games and Contests
Everything mentioned above will be recurring giveaway types, but my brain is full of fun ideas 8D So if I decide to do another game or contest they will take place here (and be announced in the thread as well).

YourLoveOnly

Winged

Sounds fun! I shall keep an eye on this thread :)
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Wow YLO you put a lot of thought into this! Looks cool!

Luv007

YourLoveOnly

Thanks guys! I'm excited too, I hope people will buy because I'm really looking forward to doing the giveaways <3

YourLoveOnly

I'll be closing this since there doesn't seem to be much interest and just try to trade some pets. I was very excited about this, so hopefully it can be done again at a later date.