News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ MOAR HORSES!

Started by Ryuukokoro, July 04, 2012, 04:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Nope I just missed ya in all my mad scrolling up and down! Sorry 'bout that, you're there now. ^^

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

I am sorry for hotlinking, my computer crashed and it's the only thing I can manage from my iPod, if that disqualifies me I'll understand.

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on July 10, 2012, 12:08:51 PM
I am sorry for hotlinking, my computer crashed and it's the only thing I can manage from my iPod, if that disqualifies me I'll understand.

If you don't mind going to your post and deleting it after the event is over, that should be fine. ^^ There's not a huge amount of people who will be viewing this thread in the next day or so, so the bandwidth won't be influenced much.

YourLoveOnly

Ryuukokoro

Aaaand Events 2 and 3 are done!

Our little black girl had a SUPER hard time choosing from all those cool images. But in the end, it seems like she had a sweet tooth above all else. She chose Leet's viennetta! (After she made me google it to see what the word meant. XD )

And then the dice rolled a 2, congrats to Kahlira! Imagine my surprise that the crafty boy who put together this event was a (usually bubble-brained) Fennec!

Kahlira

Beautiful little gal there, many congrats, Leet!

And what a rather stunning little boy if I do say so myself =D And the fennec are considered airheads? Really? I thought they were just clever.

Ryuukokoro

They're quite small little creatures and any conversation with them goes much the same way the conversation with the Butterfly went in The Last Unicorn.  ;D

Kahlira

oh man, I loved the butterfly in the Last Unicorn XD Did ya read the book? Or are ya speaking of just the movie one, cuz the book one was a bit creepy.

Rosewood

Ryuukokoro

I absolutely love the book (and the graphic novel!) but I meant the scene from the movie. Fennecs aren't creepy, just fluff-brains. XD

TheLeet

YAY :D
THank you so much, Ryuu. She's beautiful <3

Kahlira

Oh good =D I never knew there was a graphic novel! Maybe I'll need to look into that =D

Ryuukokoro

You totally should get the graphic novel! It's soooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty and it's hard cover! *fangirls* And it follows the book rather than the movie, so it includes a lot of scenes that the movie left out (like the spider in Mummy Fortune's show, and the super creepy town at the foot of King Haggard's castle!)

Amazon Link:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Unicorn-Peter-Beagle/dp/1600108512/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1342017770&sr=8-5&keywords=The+Last++Unicorn

Kahlira

Definitely will get that when I gets some more money. Must have that! (Plus book four and six in the Dark Tower series by King)

jojo

Event 5

Event 6

Tressa walks by and sits on her haunches, cocking her head at the little one hiding so shyly from her. Thinking for a bit, Tressa decides not to pressure the shy little mare with small talk. Struck with a sudden idea, she flipped her tail happily and smiled. "You know, I was on my way to a friend's house with some board games, but it's a bit too much for me to carry by myself. If you have some time, would you like to give me a hand? You're welcome to join us afterwards if you'd like." Everyone loves to help, Tressa thought. And she doesn't have to stay if she doesn't want to.

Ryuukokoro

Last day for the last 3 events! Don't forget to enter, we have very few entries for some of them so you have a good shot! :3

red_uni387

Photomatch

LOLPic (not really but I laughed XD)

Find A Friend

Hey there! Would you like to play with me? The more the merrier, right?

Ryuukokoro

Sorry for the delay, on we go to the last Okibi!

The Photomatch was definitely the hardest game to judge! In the end we went with skysnolimit for that adorable foal image

The lolcontest gave me a chuckle, so thanks to everyone who entered! I couldn't stop laughing at the cat who wanted to eat the horse, so this beauty is now home with Ravanna!

But the lion with the butterfly made me giggle a lot, so congrats to Red_uni for a runner up prize! I've placed a Green Foxfire in your inventory. They can be used at any time. :)

And last but not least, the shy little Okibi was most comforted by the wise words of the Okibi named Athena, so she has slipped away to follow her to Kadana's home!

Thank you all for participating! I will have a new event (hint: flatsale!) up in the next few days. :)

Aralie

Kahlira

Pretty new Okibi! Congrats, guys!

skysnolimit

*is floored* Wooooooow, he reminds me of a Canadian maple leaf, for one reason or another ;D  Thanks heaps, Ryuu, and congrats to everyone else too!  *hugs Okibi*

Kadana Sorano

My girl is beautiful!  I love these "mimics" :)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :)