[TheStable] Dark Castle Stables: I have no clue what to call this...

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, January 14, 2010, 04:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Okay since I'm a registered stable and I have two foals I've decided that I will not be keeping either of them. The problem is I have no clue who to give them to.  ??? Maybe ya'll can help me figure it out. Watch the following two posts for more info and watch this post in case I you know manage to snag some more foaling paddocks and breed my last few horses. You never know it could happen.

Edit:
Genetics Game

Sometime next week I plan on submitting another breeding request, This time with one of my draft pairs. Like theses two babies the next foal will be given away. The way you win it will be to correctly guess the outcome of the foal. If more than one person guesses right Random.org will pick the winner. If no one gets it right everyone who participates will be put into a list and Random.org will choose the winner. And now for the proud parents:

Please note that this will be the only time I breed these two together. I will put in the breeding request on the 19th.

Please PM your Entries.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Kale x Luck B.A. Lady

This little boy is an attention seeker. He does not want to share, therefore he would like to go with someone who has no Stable horses. In order to win him though you must tell him why he should go with you in one short sentence. Please post your sentence in purple.

Starts: Now
Ends: 1/19/10 23:00 Secundi Time

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Spirit Wind x Winning Charm

This little girl is very special (or at least she thinks so). She is a black silver dapple with a flaxen mane which should be impossible but thanks to her daddy it's not. She has commanded me that she will only go with the person who can provide the most for her in short she wants and auction.

Starting Bid: 0
No increments, No BIN

Starts: Now
Ends: 1/19/10 23:00 Secundi Time

YourLoveOnly

I'll start with 5K on the girl =]
I'm a sucker for unique coloring.

sera

Wow, pretties! ^^ 

10k on the filly. ^^  *thinkies about the cute male as well*

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Ending time is 6 AM for me, but I am so setting my alarm clock Tuesday xD

20K ^^

Garney

sera

sera would give him the perfect home because she adores bays and buckskins and thus far has no horses, so lots of attention for him!  ^^

Guh, my brain is so failboat lately.  i was sitting there thinking about it and about how i also like bays and guess which one i typed instead? ><; 

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Ravvana

What a fabulous event, Dunkel! :D

Quote from: Dunkel.Prinzessin204 on January 14, 2010, 04:44:20 PM
She is a black silver dapple with a flaxen mane which should be impossible but thanks to her daddy it's not.

Just a disclaimer: Although the girl could potentially have dominant flaxen, the flaxen gene is only visible on chestnuts. This girl's mane color is thanks to her silver dapple gene, which is what is responsible for her father's light mane color, as well :)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Quote from: Ravvana on January 14, 2010, 07:44:40 PM

Just a disclaimer: Although the girl could potentially have dominant flaxen, the flaxen gene is only visible on chestnuts. This girl's mane color is thanks to her silver dapple gene, which is what is responsible for her father's light mane color, as well :)

Always good to know. I was wondering how that worked out.

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Rosewood

indigowulf

red_uni387

Rosewood

indigowulf

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

No he does not as far as I know. His dappling in not genetic.

Silvanon

indigowulf

red_uni387

okay :D Then I guess the foal will be bay, with at least one sock ^^

and 80k on the filly <3

sera

Are we guessing gender or colouration or. . .?  ^^;;; Sorry, sera is new to TheStable stuff. ^^

toffeeca

The little foal would love it with me since I have wanted a horse since I was born (have asked for one every Christmas for the past 15 years) and he would get all of my attention.

indigowulf

indigowulf

I think I won the filly? Will send funds as soon as confirmation :)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

You did. Now I must submit a breeding request for the first pair and decide who won the boy. Then sleep.

YourLoveOnly

I think the foal will be chestnut (I don't think we're supposed to guess face/leg markings because Ravv said they are random?).

If it's too late to enter, just ignore me. But I noticed the foal wasn't born yet so I figured I would submit my guess.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Alright, the baby was just born and the winner is...

quyllur as she is a bay overo. Congrats!

As for the winner of the boy in the second post the winner is...

toffeeca!

quyllur

Oh wow! Two babies in the space of a few minutes!  Awesome!

Must update barn site!

Thanks so much Dunkel!

(p.s. just got home from work, going to start your shading after I eat.)

red_uni387

Congrats quyllur and toffeeca!! :D

oooo wow the draftie foal turned out amazing <3

toffeeca

Oh thank you Dunkel!

Where should I send a name for him?

By the way, that little draft girl is adorable. :)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Just send the name to Ravvana, but i would wait a day as I just sent her the request to added them to you guys' owner folders.

YourLoveOnly

The latest topic said to post the image with a name 2 weeks after the foal was born :)
Mine will grow in 4 days :D