News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ixion Fox Dogs

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, January 23, 2010, 04:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Welcome to the Ixion Fox Dogs. These creature can be found on a small island that is west of Secundi. They live in various tribes some small some large.

For this first thread we'll be playing a few random games to win the first couple but first I must go to work. When I get back we'll plays some games.

While I'm gone please feel free to post your thoughts as someone, who posts, will win these two rare male twins when I return. Except for on a rare occasion twins can only be obtained through breeding and usually will be separate.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Flaffle

That's right a flaffle. Just post the codenames of the ones you want and I shall enter you in a raffle for them. If you win you pay for it just like a flatsale. Each one is 1k sg. And here are the lovely puppies you will be going for:

Males~
Foxxy Boy

Midnight Sun

Females~

Snowy

This will end 1-25-10 2:30AM Central Time.

YourLoveOnly

Natural colored, yay! ^^
Those are pretty adorable =3

Ryuukokoro

quyllur

*romps through with an Ixion at her heels*

Neocridders

I am so excited to see these :) The ink and shade and color is so wonderful :)

IvySpring

Gorgeous! Twinsies are always fun :]

Venus and Zephyr

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

And For the Twins we have :

YLO
Ryuu
quyllur
Neo
ivyspring
QuoteThere were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

YLO
Neo
Ryuu
ivyspring
quyllur
Timestamp: 2010-01-24 08:15:48 UTC

Congrats YLO you win the twins please post a name for each of them.

YourLoveOnly

I'd like to name them Jesper (orange eyed one) and Andrew (green eyed one).

Flaffle Ixions I am interested in: Foxxy Boy, Midnight Sun, Snowy

indigowulf

oooh dunkel.. i dont know if you have these on PI or not but, tats.. her markings.. they are copyright world of darkness publishing. those are the icons for the werewolf the apocolypse roleplaying game tribes and sigals. some jerkface made them into brushes for gimp/photoshop without thier permission. they are very illegal to use in any sort of profitable way, meaning if you ever charge for anything (real money or a currency that can be traded for real money, like secunds or pi gold) you can be in huge trouble. even if you give that one out free, if you ever charged for breeding items involving it.. ya. My advice would be to delete all brushes related to that set, because they are copyright material being used without permission.

you may have noticed on PI that gottahavealittlefaith with her vral wolves, she got banned for a couple weeks.. that was the issue. that was confirmed by babystars or whatever that mod's name was.

btw, being a WTA fan, the one on her shoulder means "glory" and the one on her rump means "bane" (a demonic spirit inhabiting a willing human or animal host)

Neocridders

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Quote from: indigowulf on January 24, 2010, 03:54:46 AM
oooh dunkel.. i dont know if you have these on PI or not but, tats.. her markings.. they are copyright world of darkness publishing. those are the icons for the werewolf the apocolypse roleplaying game tribes and sigals. some jerkface made them into brushes for gimp/photoshop without thier permission. they are very illegal to use in any sort of profitable way, meaning if you ever charge for anything (real money or a currency that can be traded for real money, like secunds or pi gold) you can be in huge trouble. even if you give that one out free, if you ever charged for breeding items involving it.. ya. My advice would be to delete all brushes related to that set, because they are copyright material being used without permission.

you may have noticed on PI that gottahavealittlefaith with her vral wolves, she got banned for a couple weeks.. that was the issue. that was confirmed by babystars or whatever that mod's name was.

btw, being a WTA fan, the one on her shoulder means "glory" and the one on her rump means "bane" (a demonic spirit inhabiting a willing human or animal host)

Oooh, didn't know that let me fix that and delete those brushes then.

sera

These are super cute. ^^  Once i get a chance to sit and truly collect my thoughts, i hope to eyeball them a bit more closely. *Wiggles eyebrows*

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

okay I'd like some opinions on this. Now I hate doing stripes but I thought I would give it a try and if ya'll like it I'm going to make it a premade marking so wha' do ya'll think?

IvySpring

:o OOO!!! *glomps the stripes* gorgeous!

Venus and Zephyr

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Flaffle Results

Foxxy Boy ~ Neocridders

Midnight Sun~ YourLoveOnly

Snowy~ YourLoveOnly

Please post a name and owner

indigowulf

I think you did a wonderful job on the stripes, they look great! However, personal opinion, premade markings are never as nice as unique ones. (even tho my cry babies have premades- I charge less for them because of it)

YourLoveOnly

I shall name the boy Night and the girl Viola. sending 2K now =]

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

SplitX

DUNKEL! -noms to death- <3<3 I wanna stalk >___>

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

YourLoveOnly

O.o That is so cool.
And the stripes also look lovely ^^

SplitX

I'm at school! I can't see it. D;
I could see it if it were uploaded to tinypic, though. >___>

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Tinypic version for the Splitty  :P

SplitX

O___X; It's not showing. -headdesk- D; I guess they blocked tinypic recently! -pouts-
I will see when I get home~. <3

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

She's very perdy.*Glomps Splitty* You'll liker her.  ;D

SplitX

<3 -omnom- I know I will 'cause you're full of win. xD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Alright since I'm not generally someone to wast a thread. Here's another event:

The Laughing Ixion

This guy never stops laughing. In fact he kept me up last night with all of his chuckling and giggles. So I want him out of my hair and bugging some one else but he refuses to live with someone without a sense of humor. So tell me a few jokes and the funniest one gets him. (Please don't post dirty jokes if you must PM me)

This Ends 17:00 Secundi Time.

Neocridders

Name: Todd
Owner: Neocridders

Thank you :)