News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Planet Zar GSDs] - Introduction Events!

Started by Bughnrahk, November 03, 2012, 02:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bughnrahk

I'm really, really loving these haikus! <3 I'll keep that contest open until Friday at midnight. c: So a week!

And there will be more games and things going on in the mean time as well, of course.

Gotta go work on those customs/semis now! Wheee! <3

Luv007

Buggie, if you get this before you start my boy, can he be long haired?  If not, ignore this.  :)

Bughnrahk

Second batch of customs is up!

Aaaand there's a new game! Hurrah! <3

YourLoveOnly

What a gorgeous girl I got <3 I'll go add her to my Kennel right away! Oh how I wish I was allowed to order more XD Luv your boy is super smexy @_@ Will be stalking!

And yay, new contest!

Luv007

Semi-Custom Form
Name: Luv007
Base: Artist Choice!
Pattern: Artist Choice!

Dallas is freaking beautiful!!!  Thank you so so so so much!  He'll be the king of my kennel!!

hiyoko

Full custom
Name: hiyoko
Coat: short
Base: Look at ref
Intensity: Look at ref
Pattern: Look at ref
Panda: no
Ref: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=83719

Luv007

Quote from: Bughnrahk on November 03, 2012, 02:39:44 AM

ANIMAL CONTEST!
This gorgeous "creeping tan" silver point has a favorite animal! Can you guess what it is? Post a picture of what you think her favorite animal is, and the first person to guess correctly, wins her!

That coy look reminds me of that of a fox, so maybe a silver fox is her favorite animal?

Country

Dunno why, but when I look at her I think of this beautiful creature. Maybe this is her favorite animal

Bughnrahk

Haven't guessed her favorite animal yet! But good tries, guys. C:

@YLO/Luv: I'm glad you guys like your customs. C: They were super fun to do.

@Hiyoko: Oooh, pretty. Do you have any irl photos of your dog, or do you want me to go solely off the adoptable? By the adoptable, she'll be a maskless blue/gold sable.

Luv007

You went above and beyond with my boy.  He's amazing!

Luv007

So tired, I am
Exhaustion creeping over
Awake the new day

Touched with golden reds
Perfect shaggy coat of fur
He is wonderful

Three doggies laying
A momma and her babies
Playing with a ball

Walking Dead is on
Dead friends and family all 'round
Is survival possible?

Renata Eilise
Plain brown mouse frozen by fear
It'll be overcome

The Keel Billed Toucan
She named herself Kylee Faye
Obnoxious and loud

Weedy Seadragons
They're Dagu and Pepaulu
Rhyming is their game

Winged

Semi-Custom Form
Name: Winged dreams
Base: Liver
Pattern: Less Black

Would it be possible for her to be longhaired? If not that's fine :)
Owner of Gliders!

Bughnrahk

I normally roll for LH, but I'll do so here on the forum so you can see, Dreams. C:

1-4: SH
5-6: LH

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Winged

Interesting, i didn't know that :p Cool way of doing it!
Owner of Gliders!

hiyoko

Nah, it's fine. Her pics are somewhere in my pb and im at work.lol that's actually really close to how she looks anyway.:)

Kahlira

Bughnrahk

Luv007

They are beautiful! Did I get two semi customs? -eyes names-

Also, my animal guess for today is a BEAR.

Bughnrahk

Quote from: Luv007 on November 06, 2012, 03:49:07 PM
They are beautiful! Did I get two semi customs? -eyes names-

Whups! Good catch there, copy/pasta error. Sorry, Luv! The red sable is yours, the liver saddle is Dreams. My apologies for the mix-up there.

Luv007

No problem! I figured as much.  She is breathtaking!! Thank you!

Country

My guess for the day is a GSD! XD
I know, so original...I fail XD

Wildfilly94

I want to cry, remembering all my baby GSD's that I have no pictures of to get memorials for :'(

But I've been shadow stalking, I shall get some of these soon <3

Winged

Aw my girl is lovely! Love her wee white paws xD
And Hiyoko's girl is lovely! I need a fawn panda!

ETA: Wild that's horrible you don't have any photos! I've only got a few good photos of the GSDs that i've loved but at least i've been able to find some :)
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Just noticed that the end date for the Haiku is 9/11/12... Last I checked it's two months passed that already lol. Did you mean 11/11/12?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Bughnrahk

How do I number, Skysong? Srsly, being errorin' it up all over the place. On the Crossroads I accidentally resaved a LARGE template with lots of detail to 30px.  Must redo it.

Totally lost my brain, it seems.

I will fix that date. Obviously I'm still hanging out in September. Whee!

@Wild: ;^; I'm so sorry to hear that! I know I only have one very shoddy picture of my very, very first dog (a sheltie) and not on any computer, so I know how you feel.

Winged

The dates here confused me for a while, are you using the european numbering for dates?
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

My muse has left me.
I can not Haiku tonight.
Maybe tomorrow?

Gotta post one XD

Wildfilly94

Yeah, I had a picture of my little girl Baby, but thats on my old computer which died (Just my luck that the part of it that died also contains pictures/other various things you save to a picture); buscuit had a couple pictures but my dad has those, and either threw them out or they're behind alot of junk in his storage shed; Shy I'll have to search for, there MAY be photos of him somewhere here; the white sheperd we had was EVIL, so I dunno if I want a mimic of her.. XD; and Holly I seriously doubt my mom had any pictures of her, sense it was so long ago. D:

SkySong

Lol, yes I guess we should all clarify. Do you mean September 11, November 11, or November 9? I fail since I should have remembered the whole American number dating is slightly different compared to others.

Bughnrahk

I'm Canadian, so I use DAY/MONTH/YEAR, but just to make everything easier I changed the end date to 'November 9th'. Yay, words! C: No confusion there.

@Wild: Oh man, so many shepherds! The two boys I have now are my very first (I did have a pet quality show-line female before them, but I sold her to a pet home), and I also live with two of my boyfriend's dogs (a Cairn terrier and a maltese/poodle mix). I had a couple dogs as a wee, wee child but my parents were no good with animals and none of them lasted for very long. There was Buddy (a sheltie), Carvan (a black lab), and Bella (a GSDxKelpie mix). I only have the one photo of Buddy from my childhood dogs.

Wildfilly94

Quote@Wild: Oh man, so many shepherds
XD Yes, we are a GSD hoarding family. I plan to carry that on to my family, when I have one. German Shepherds are my absolute FAVORITE breed of dog, ever.
Shy was the only half shepherd we'vve had. Not sure what he was a mix of, we think lab. But he looked just like a shepher, but shorter and less of that lean 'imabaddass' look XD
We  have only ever bred our shepherds once, and that was with the white shepherd (Ill have to ask my mom her name, she was there before I was born)
Mom was pregnant with me, and the white gal had puppies one day. Wellll, she sort of demolished them and ate them AS THEY CAME OUT. So mom made my dad get rid of her... She was an evil beast. D:

SkySong

Thanks, Bughnrahk. :) It was a bit confusing for me, if not slightly ironic.

hiyoko

I love my girl, thank you.;)

Oh and I finally got sometime to log on to my comp, so here are some pics of my Dolly.^^

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a56/Shawna16/IMG_0642.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a56/Shawna16/IMG_0643.jpg

Luv007

Benson and Stabler
Law and Order: SVU
Curl up and relax

It's my lazy day
Catch up on TV shows
Cuddle with baby

What's a true model?
America's Next Top Model
Who wins this season?

You may break me down
Or beat me or defeat me
But I will stand strong

Are you not thirsty?
Have a sip! It's good for you.
Clean cool fresh water

Cotton candy, yum!
Jelly beans, can't I have s'more?
Lollipops galore.

Just trying to be
Everything in life I can
You live only once

Sleep never comes easy
My thoughts dancing through my head
NyQuil is my friend

Jessica Ann Moye
Is the name I grew up with.
Then I got married

Bright red lipstick on
Finger and toe nails painted
Mommy is angry

Bughnrahk

@Wild: Yeeeeah. Some bitches are like that. Not good mothers at all. ;^;

@Skysong: No prob! C: All sorted out.

@Hiyoko: Oh man! Now I feel like I should re-do her. She's not... she's not ANY of the stuff that I made her. She's totes a Black/Tan Saddle with faded saddle + bitch stripe and faded mask. The white isn't really piebald either. Ohhhmang.

I may end up doing a freebie GSD for you. Hahaha.

@Luv: The lipstick/nail polish one gave me a laugh. Hehe.

hiyoko

I'm sorry, I really thought she looked the same as the mimic for the kennel. But if you'd like to do another, I'll pay for it.:)

Bughnrahk

@Hiyoko: Oh no, no worries! C: It's all me for being a stickler.

ANIMAL CONTEST!
This gorgeous "creeping tan" silver point has a favorite animal! Can you guess what it is? Post a picture of what you think her favorite animal is, and the first person to guess correctly, wins her!
You may try once a day.

And if anyone's interested, I have GSD events (for titles! ribbons! prizes! breeding permits!) started off site on the crossroads!

YourLoveOnly

Crow?

Also sorry no time or site to page critters so not going back to Crossroads although I miss the pretty art! Are pixelpigs active again? I loved those so much.

Bughnrahk

@YLO: Creme popped by to say she was coming back, but we haven't seen her since.

I don't think it would be a terrible thing just to pop by to enter events, either. XD You don't need to repage your GSDs for that.

YourLoveOnly

But I have so many unpaged things from before the hiatus, I am afraid people will upset if I only hop on for that and do not page my pets :C But since webs won't let me edit the old html site anymore that doesn't really work and I think all/most of my unpaged pets are repossesed by now. Still, not fun. I only realized the other day I have (had?_) unpaged Luungs too. Luckily I can still admire them because I did save them to my pc.

Bughnrahk

@YLO: Yeah, it really sucks what webs did. ;^; I used to use them for things too, but if I'm stuck with their templates? Ew, no.

Bughnrahk

Thanks for the kennel link, Luv! C:

Still haven't hit the silver's favorite animal, yet!

Pinkshadow

Bughnrahk

Yup! C: There are three slots open, at the moment!

Pinkshadow

Name: Pinkshadow
Coat: Short
Base: Brown
Intensity: Tan/Cream
Pattern: Saddle
Panda: Yes
and if were allowed to pick pose; This Please

Pinkshadow

Name: Pinkshadow
Base: Isabella
Pattern: More Black