News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Event

Started by Elenaria, November 30, 2012, 10:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I sent my payment this morning but mine is still not there either..

BabyKittenCandy

My name isnt up yet and I havent sent payment cos I was told it had been paid for me? If I need to send a payment I will get it sorted asap :)

Elenaria

That's because I have not updated anything from today or last night. (You can tell by the last time stamp on the post for when I last updated it if your stuff came in after that time then of course your name would not yet be on there. You'll also notice your sg has yet to be taken either because I have not updated)
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Sunchaser

For the carol contest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeAOG_Xp1GA

For me when i hear this music on the radio i know its the holiday seasons. On top of that it was the first christmas song me and my husband heard together our first christmas. It just is holiday time for me with this song and i just love the sounds. Not every song needs words :)

Elenaria

Everything but the CHristmas Carols are up to date I believe!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Rosewood

Midnight Phantom

hm I noticed the Christmas carol was updated but my name is not on it ^.^; my entry is below my white elephant entry on the first page ^.^;

Elenaria

Sorry about that Midnight =D I put Rosewood's White Elephant in the wrong box and it screwed me up.

*Updated to here thank you guys so much for checking behind me. I would just hate to miss someone and it's always so heartbreaking when it happens.

PS: I think all of you should start rounding up songs you like...just saying =D

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Gryphions

Thank you for those that have gotten me gifts :) ill be able to buy gifts soon *grins*

*has song ready* >.> who me? stalk much? noooooo

Wildfilly94

Probably caught you guys updating, but all the gifts from Winged dreams have no usrnames listed for 'To:'. O_o

Elenaria

Yup was waiting for her to confirm with my about something.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

Kadana Sorano

A Christmas Carol

I have been struggling with this contest.  I don't really "do" Christmas (aside from getting my friends and family gifts, which tbh I do and enjoy all year round anyway when I can) and so I don't really have a holiday themed song that holds any meaning or special place in my heart.  I'm not religious, so that angle is out, and I always hated those super large gatherings of friends/family for the holidays, so no go there either.  But I have been scouring you tube and listening to various holiday songs, trying to find one that would jump out at me and make me remember a time in my life, or a special feeling I had once upon a time, or.. well anything.  But none of the traditional or regular songs seemed to "click" for me.

Then I found this song, and while it is the first time I have ever heard it, it tugged at my heart strings, and made me cry.  I have a lot of friends who are either in the military, or who have family in the military.  A lot of them won't be seeing their loved ones over the holidays, and it's tearing them up.  I no longer have family serving, but for my friends and their families who are, I chose this song.

A Soldiers Christmas
http://youtu.be/o_GTHmZ34HE
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Elenaria

I know you guys haven't heard from us but that doesn't mean we're not working super hard to make this holiday season really special.

A bunch of premades have been uploaded to our account. Feel free to check them out, and more will be coming in the next few days. We will be assigning the premades out to users as we think that's probably the most fair way to do it. Besides there are a ton of custom type Elenaria coming to most users (which we are thrilled about) so the hope is everyone will have something they adore! The premades will probably take a fair stretch of time because this community is just so giving. Thank you all and continue to have a very merry holiday!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

*Dies* Leopard appy, Roan, and Buckskins? :O I'm in love.

You guys did a beautiful job coloring them! I love them ALL

jojo

Christmas + Elenaria sounds like the best combination of things ever!

White Elephant

A Christmas Carol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivlv4J5uiag
My all-time favorite Christmas carol is "What Child is This". I think this song, particularly Trans-Siberian Orchestra's version of it, is a fantastic example of storytelling through music, both through its music and its lyrics. The verses alternates between tense verses that foreshadow a savior's death and triumphant choruses that celebrate new life.

I suppose I'm just a sucker for dramatic tension, great stories, and great music :)

Elenaria

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

First off, a giant thank you to everyone who gifted me in this thread! I just found my name several times in the list on the front page, it makes me feel so loved! ^.^ I really appreciate it. *huggles everyone*

White Elephant Event~

A Christmas Carol

Belleau Wood - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSCusYkO5Jc

This has always been my favorite Christmas song. I am a country girl at heart, and this one is pretty obscure for being sung by Garth Brooks, one of the huge names in country music. (And for some reason I love finding obscure songs! XD )

I love to sing and this song is the perfect pitch for me to sing in, so I end up putting my CD on repeat when this time of year comes around! Being a novelist, I've always been more interested in the story songs are telling, rather than the music itself, so this one Christmas song is really touching to me. The story is intriguing... And how often so you find songs about war and Christmas both at the same time??

PS: Garth Brooks' label is very protective of his songs so they get yanked off youtube a lot. I managed to find one single video with the song in it, please just ignore the strange clip show the person put with the song... ^_^;;

Elenaria

The song contest is closed. If you want to get in on the White Elephant event be certain to sign up before the end of the day today!!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Wanted to let all of you know I've been sick and absolutely exhausted at work. Hopefully I can get some time this weekend to get all of this completed and the games started for all of you to enjoy. Merry Christmas.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

*hug* Take care of yourself! This is the season when sickness always hits.

Winged

Hope you manage to feel better soon, colds or other illnesses at this time of year are horrible!
Owner of Gliders!

Gryphions

Keilin Alyr

Get well soon, and don't worry about the games until you're feeling at least a little better! We don't want to add to your stress. <3

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Bunraku

Elenaria

So sorry this has taken so long to get going. I have not been feeling my best and the other girls have had very very busy lives which has left us 0 time for Elenaria. But I don't want to make anyone wait any longer!!

You all were incredibly generous and we thank you so much for this generosity. It warms our hearts and makes us want to return despite how hectic life can be.

I will be posting below what each user has been gifted in alphabetical order! I do beg of you guys to not completely flood us with forms (since many forms of customs were gifted) and just be mindful of the fact that I am still struggling as are our other 2 artists. Also note that we are excited to be releasing a new Elenaria breed soon and your forms can be used for those when they go live! (So saving one or two for a rainy day is never a bad idea!)

With that said I am hoping to start uploading premades and won Elenaria today and getting a real handle on that. I am hoping to run our white Elephant event (which I am very excited about) on Sunday Jan 20th Monday the 21st as I have MLK day off and that should give us 2 solid days of playing. I am sure we won't finish but it will be a start.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (Way late I know)

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Raeris enters, eyes dark, but he seems to be smiling. "Saevia has been gathering all of the gifts together for everyone all morning and we now have a master list. The grabbag certainly was a lot of fun as someone won not only a full custom, but we noticed a beautiful Fantasy colored snow scene mare outside and it seems she is quite bent on following someone home!!

Items will be sent out directly and marked off of the list. We have a few more premades that need to get done and then they too will find homes.

We would also like to extend an offer to everyone. If you would like you may turn in 2 custom forms (semi and semi, semi and song, song and song, etc) for a Mimic of one of YOUR other horse adoptables. It must be naturally colored and naturally marked for a horse and you must own it. I know some of you have very special adoptables and would like to see them turned into Elenaria so I think this is a great option and I hope some of you will take advantage of it.

I believe we will be putting a form up in trade with this list of everyone's custom forms so we can mark them off as we go. (It will be required that you post in that forum to turn in your forms so we don't get anything lost) Also we will probably be taking a page from Gryphions book and doing the first couple in waves. As of right now we're all still a little under the weather and working very hard to get caught up so please be patient with us. We also want to get back to the breedings we owe.

Also as I said above feel free to save your custom forms! New stuff is coming out in the next few months and they are really looking cool.

Aralie
2 Red Apples
4 Semi Customs
2 Song Customs

BKC
1 Red Apple
1 Greenyellow Apple
1 Premade
5 Semi Customs
4 Song Customs

Bugrankh
2 Semi Customs

Bunraku
1 Red Apple
1 Dandelion

1 Premade
3 Semi Customs
1 Full Custom

Conroy
4 Song Customs

Country
1 Red Apple
1 Dandelion

2 Song Customs

CrystalAngelNeko
2 Red Apples
2  Premades
1 Semi Custom
2 Song Customs

CutieePie
1 Premade

Daimas
1 Semi Custom

Goddess
2 Semi Customs
6 Song Customs

Hiyoko
1 Full Custom

Kadana
1 Red Apple
1 Carrot
1 Premade
16 Song Customs

Kahlira
4 3 2 1 Premades
4 Semi Customs
1 Full Custom
1 Fantasy Custom

Keilin
1 Semi Custom
2 Song Customs
1 Full Custom

LaneyAngel
2 Song Customs
1 Full Custom

Leafy
2 Semi Customs

Luv007
4 3 2 Premades
8 Song Customs
1 Fantasy Custom
1 Don't Know

Neocridders
1 Fantasy Premade

Pinkshadow
1 Semi-Custom
1 Full Custom

PonyMama
2 Semi Customs
2 Song Customs
1 Full Custom

Red_Uni
1 Premade

Riverwind
8 Song Customs

Roo
2 Semi Customs
2 Song Customs

Rosedawn
1 Red Apple
1 Carrot

4 Premades
4 Semi Customs
6 Song Customs
1 Fantasy Custom

Rosewood
4 Semi Customs
6 Song Customs

Ryuu
1 Red Apple
1 Dandelion

2 Premades
3 Semi Customs
2 Song Customs
1 Admin Breeding

Saturnalia
1 Premade
2 Semi Customs

Sera
1 Red Apple
1 Carrot

3 Premades
2 Song Customs
1 Full Custom

Silvanon
1 Red Apple
1 Clover

2 Premades
4 Semi Customs
6 Song Customs
2 Full Customs

skysnolimit
1 Full Custom

Skysong
1 Admin Breeding

Solistia
1 Premade
2 Semi Customs
1 Song Custom

Sunchaser
2 Semi Customs
4 Song Customs

SweetCaroline
2 Semi Customs
6 Song Customs

Tbiris
1 Premade

TheLeet
2 Song Customs

Toffeeca
2 Song Customs
1 Admin Breeding

Wildfilly
3 Premades
3 Semi Customs
4 Song Customs
1 Full Custom

Willow
2 Semi Customs
2 Song Customs

Winged Dreams
1 Red Apple
1 Sugar Cube

3 Premades
2 Semi Customs

Xenon
1 Premade

YourLoveOnly
3 Red Apple
1 Green Apple
4 Premades
6 Song Customs
1 Full Custom

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

Pinkshadow

Wild, you won't be picking them yourself.
- This has been written by them further above;

Quote from: Elenaria on December 16, 2012, 12:36:59 PM
A bunch of premades have been uploaded to our account. Feel free to check them out, and more will be coming in the next few days. We will be assigning the premades out to users as we think that's probably the most fair way to do it.

:)

red_uni387

eee my premade is gorgeous!! her tobiano looks like lightening from the sky <333

Thank you so much Rosedawn <3

Wildfilly94

Ooohhh okay. Thanks for letting me know Pink. *shamefully deletes notes saved of premade links* XD I got too excited.

Kahlira

Her pattern is so pretty! There be a dragon too XD At least I can see one.

At least that's what I see!

And wow! So many for me? I think I've died and gone to Heaven <3 Thank you, everyone!

*luffs on Wild*

Me too XD Though I will be stalking several XD

Wildfilly94

I'm feeling the same, kah! So shocked at the generousity of everyone. I'm SO happy with what I recieved, and hope everyones happy with what I gifted them to. :)

Yes, stalking will be made!! XD

Saturnalia

Thank you so, so, SO much to Rosedawn & Winged Dreams for my gifts-- I have been absolutely yearning for the chance at one of these. Love my premade!

Elenaria

Oh I'm so glad you guys are liking them! Handing out is slow but going steadily. Handing out to the singular premades first then I'll be getting to some of the bulk ones. We still have a couple that need creating so if you don't get yours in this wave do not panic! <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Pinkshadow

No worries Wild :b

Loove all the pretty ones, SO stalking the strawberry roan one <3

BabyKittenCandy

Wow!

thankyou so much to everyone who was so generous to me and to Raeris, Saevia and Corlanna for all of thier very hard work!

My gorgeous new gal needs to show off:

Thankyou all!!!!

Ravvana

Wow, I somehow managed to entirely miss that gifting was happening in this thread! D'oh! Sorry that I wasn't able to participate in that, but looking super forward to the White Elephant <3

Elenaria

All right that's all for tonight gang. I'll hopefully finish the premades tomorrow and get the thread for the forms set up.

Thank you for your patience with this. I hope everyone enjoys their premades (Made sure I got 1 premade to everyone who got a premade so you could all rejoice a little)

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Bunraku

Can I just say WOW? O___O Thank you Sat!!! <333 And thank you to everyone else that gifted me semi and full customs, I am thrilled <3

Ryuukokoro

WOW thank you so much to everyone for the gifts I've received! ^_^ I am super in love! And someone got me an admin breeding, whoa. o.o The admins have such lovely Elenaria, I can't wait to turn that one in!

Also omg can I show off my awesome buckskin premade? Hee hee love her cute little pink nose!

Kadana Sorano

Aww I got a sooty buckskin!  Thank you Toffeeca, I love him :D

And thank you everyone else for my gifts as well, I need to sort through my song lists and see which ones I already used vs which ones I want the most lol

And thank you Elenaria team, for the hard work.  I hope you all get to feeling better really soon!
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

LaneyAngel

Hi!!!

Thank-you to those who gifted me Elenaria!!

I have to admit though, I have no idea what a "Song Custom" is?
And what do I have to do to fill in the forms for my customs?
Are there rules? Do they have to be real horse colours?
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Winged

Some really gorgeous premades i'm seeing, love my two thanks Country and Sat!
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

Thank you this that gifted me. It is nice to see presents when things are crappy over here.  *snugs everyone*

YourLoveOnly

Thank you for my gifts!!

@Laney: There will be a new thread where you can turn in forms. I am sure they will explain the types of customs and the forms once that thread goes up! :)

CrystalAngelNeko

look at my new girl! so pretty~ She looks like flecks of gold!!! x3333

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, congrats to everyone who picked up a premade lovely. I'm drooling over some of these already. XD

And I can't wait to start using some of those custom vouchers. I'm eagerly awaiting the official release of that awesome new breed though. =3

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Rosedawn

EEEEEEEEEE!!! I love Roan!! She looks just like a Starry Night!!!

And then my dalmation boy!! Part of me wants to name him Pongo.

Thank you everyone!

Though I am distinctly aware of a need for more warmth and brightness in my herd...lots of black and white.

Wildfilly94

Rosedawn, your two are AMAZING. By far my favorites, with bu's coming in third. I will be stalking!!! <33

I also love mine! Thank you so much to the elenaria team for their hard work!! <3