News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*FCFC* Present Roundup

Started by FCFC, December 04, 2012, 08:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

It's why I love Christmas :) In real life a big part of it is spending time with my loved ones, but unfortunately I think chances are slim to none I'll ever be meeting Secundi people in person :P But in my online communities, this one especially, it really warms my heart to see all the gifting that goes on this time a year. Everyone feels lonely and unloved sometimes and it can really make someone's day to receive a tiny present. For me it's about spreading the love, seeing people smile when I give them something and of course letting some of my friends know just how much they mean. Despite knowing everyone here just online, there are a few I've known for years and that have been there for me through very hard things in my real life (that means you PM! <3). I like having a chance to shower them with gifts to let them know they are appreciated. Of course being gifted to makes me happy too, as it does everyone I think, but I honestly wouldn't be upset if I didn't get a single gift. It's much more important to me to be able to gift to others :)

Wildfilly94

Awww thats such a sweet message YLO! <3

On a side note, I SO wish I could meet some of my dear friends. Like Kah. Lol. She and Silv are the most likely for me to see, since Silv lives about an hour away, and Kah lives just a few states over. Missouri FTW. XD Right in the middle. I just really need to visit scotland and denmark and such for my other people. :P

Rosedawn

<3

I hope the list hasn't gotten lost in our chatter. I'm really excited to see these beautiful babies PM has drawn for us going to new homes!!! -Goes fishing for a Whimsy-

PonyMama

Sorry guys this will be a slow start I can see.  Like I said if I see it is taking way too long I will shorten the wait time.  This will just throw people to the bottom of the list, so they can select after everyone else

CutieePiee

That's very sweet and heartwarming, YLO. Your message really put a smile to my face. Secundi really is an escape sometimes, especially when times get rough and the people here are the most kindest people around. <3

FCFC

Shortened the wait time, and YLO will keep track of that wait time while I sleep
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

BabyKittenCandy

Hoping Im ok to post :)

I would like to Gift F1 to Roo. Closest I can find to her Kitty Cam!

sera

So... with the shortened wait times, etc.... Will this first full list be gone through before those who have chosen are allowed a second pick?  Gads, i hope that question makes sense. xD;

YourLoveOnly

*nods* I think that is how it works sera, once everyone picks a new round starts with a new playing order.

PonyMama

yes yes, all 27 people must choose a gift before we move on. :)
Okay Midnight's turn, if anyone knows of a way to poke her now would be a good time

Rosedawn

Hey PM would it be a good idea to update the front page list you hvae with the current picking list so people have an easy to find version?

PonyMama

I could do that, next time I head into the FCFC account
probably when i go to move Midnight, sadly i don't think I have ever seen her online at this time of day

Solistia

Okay, wrote down the people I want to try to gift to, what they like, now it's just the waiting game. I hope I remember to check periodically and that my turn doesn't come up while I'm sleeping 8A8

Rosedawn

I am stalking hard core SOli so I can always poke you, unless I'm alseep lol.

PonyMama

don't worry.  At night when we sleep YLO will be watching, but if nobody seems to be on, well then the list does not move

Rosedawn

If no one is around it'll take 32 hours to get to my turn lol.

PonyMama

This is why I dropped the wait time down from 6 hours to 2 hours, I did the math
initially it was going to be 12 hours

Winged

I also hope my turn doesn't come when i'm sleeping, however because i'm in a different time zone to most this is likely. Sure it will work out eventually :)
Owner of Gliders!

FCFC

Hiyoko's turn to pick a critter to gift

Rosedawn

How much longer are you on Winged? You're close at least!

hiyoko

S4 for Lectral

Rosedawn

Hiyoko it is your turn! Who would you like to gift S4 to?

FCFC

Rav May post her pick now too, since Hiyoko technically picked hers

Ravvana

I'll gift p2 to sera. Hope p2 is the right one (Dane) since I'm on a phone with bad connection. Sera was the one who liked Danes, right?? Phone won't load that page.

Rosedawn

She is Rav and the Ps are the danes so victory to you!

FCFC

hiyoko

Sorry I forgot to put the giftee, I added it.:)

FCFC

Awesome, will send it right over!

Lectral

FCFC

Anyone have Winged on some sort of messenger to try and poke her.  I am afraid we may have slowed down again

Rosedawn

She was saying that she was going to be in bed =( I tried to PM her right fast when she was still on but I don't think I got her.

FCFC

Okay no point waiting for 2 hours if we knew she went to bed
although I see her online so maybe.........

Saturnalia

Rosedawn

Winged

I'm still here for now :) Off to go decide
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

To a fellow Keeshound lover, and as a thank you for all the help she's given me!

Q2 to Bunraku!
Owner of Gliders!

Lectral

Bunraku

Thank you so much Winged X33 She is beautiful <3

FCFC

red_uni's turn so if anyone knows how to get ahold of her

Got a few gifts selected and sent off already, Love seeing them with owners

Lectral

Oh!  and I got the pretty little calico foldie!  Thank you hiyoko!

>.>  Now, I need to figure out a naming theme for my folds

CutieePiee

So exciting to see people excited about gifting as well as receiving. :D

Rosedawn

Since she is coming up soon anyone know how to contact SweetCaroline?

FCFC

Actually checked her log in and it was yesterday and she did not show up the whole time it was red's turn so she has been shuffled to the bottom already.

Scullisto is up next

Aralie

Running off to do some shopping. Will try to check my phone while I am out ^_^

PonyMama

One last gift to go buy, be back soon

Solistia

Well, looks like it's been two hours since PM's post for Sculli, so I believe it's Aralie's turn now? :3

Rosedawn

toffeeca

PM did say that she needed to post if someone was being passed up.

Scullisto

Claim Number: U1
Recipient: Wildfilly

Scullisto

sorry sorry I had unexpected company and I just got back to the computer