[Sleeping Ocean] ~Mysterious Fathoms Below~ Male Options/Price Adjustment

Started by Bunraku, December 07, 2012, 08:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunraku

I'll tell you a tale of the bottomless blue
And it's hey to the starboard, heave-ho
Look out, lad, a mermaid be waiting for you
In mysterious fathoms below...

The sound of the waves slapping against the side of the ship is deafening, the roar of the sea unable to be distinguished between the thunder rumbling over head, as if ocean and sky had become one churning abyss. The ship pitches, the once level surface of the deck now a roiling mass of tangled halyard and sailors limbs that grasp anything and everything in the attempt to keep themselves and their fellows from being thrown overboard. It is dark, but the blue-white flashes of lightening are enough to see by. You happen to glance over your shoulder, your eyes widening in horror as one of your crew mates is flung backwards over the side. Something dark leaps out of the water, its arms wrapping around his shoulders to pull him beneath the waves.

What is happening?

Suddenly, the ship pitches violently to one side, and all thoughts but scrambling to hold onto anything you can to keep yourself from sinking into the dark waters are driven from your mind. You grab a hold of a line of halyard, but it is pointless-the mast is on fire, and its weight as it topples is dragging the ship downwards with her sails. The last thing you see before you take the plunge into the icy waters is the shape of an enormous sail fin, illuminated against a full moon that is haloed by storm clouds, as if some monster had risen from the depths to greet the ship on its way to certain demise.

~To be continued~

Bunraku

Index

1. Introduction
2. You are Here (Index & To Do List & Credits)
3. Flatsale & Customs Information
4. Long Running Contests
5. The Captains Games & Franken
6. Certing & Pick Ups

To Do List
1. 3 Customs for Wildfilly (Forms Received, In Progress)
2. 2 Customs for YLO (Forms Received, In Progress)
3. 1 Custom & 1 Semi-Custom for Winged Dreams (Complete)
4. 1 Semi-Custom for Kahlira (Complete)

Credits
Adoptable, Artwork & Coloring by Bunraku

Bunraku

Flatsale: Wave 2: OPEN
Rules:
1 Siren per person unless 24 hours has passed
Payment for your claim must be received within 48 hours
1 Claim per post
To claim, please use the codename of the Siren you are selecting
Do not post claims until the flat sale says "OPEN"

Customs Forms & Mutations
All Mutations and options for customs can be found in this thread, along with customs forms: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8208.0
**NOTE: Male options still need to be posted, I will have this finished soon. Please bear with me!

Bunraku

Clothing Design Contest

Sleeping Ocean is all about customization, and that's why I want you to help me out! Right now, I only have a limited selection of clothing for the male and female Siren, so I'd like to see what you can come up with. As this is the adoptables first release, I think it should be commemorated by adding content that you, as its followers, would like to see!

How to enter:
Draw up a design for an article of clothing! It can be anything from a shirt, to a new type of necklace, to a whole outfit. You may draw over the template provided, or sketch on your own. Even if you can't draw well, don't be shy. This is NOT a drawing contest, it's a design contest- I want to see your ideas, not how well you can or can't draw. Let your imaginations run wild.

Templates:
Yes, they look extremely silly bald XD

Prizes:
1st Prize: Your design, templated by me to become a permanent part of the adoptable, and one full custom wearing your design. Your custom will be the first to wear your new design!
2nd Prize: One full custom Siren
3rd Prize: One semi custom Siren

Rules:
1. By entering this contest, you consent to allow me to use your design to template a new piece of clothing that will remain with the Sleeping Ocean adoptable throughout its existence. This piece of clothing may be used on multiple websites such as PI, Secundi, or my own website for display and sale on any Siren. This includes USD and Virtual Currency sales.
2. All credit for the design will be given to you and displayed wherever the clothing options are shown.
3.Two entries per user. One entry counts as one female or one male clothing design, so you may enter with a design for each gender.
4. You may enter with both the male and female designs, but only win first prize in once. I will be awarding a first prize for one male and one female design.
5. Do not under any circumstances trace or plagiarize someone elses work. Such entries will be disqualified.
6. All work must be your own.

Contest Ends: 12/25/2012
Contest End Time Has been extended to 1/1/2013 As a consideration for those who couldn't get entries in over the holidays!

Bunraku

The Captains Games & Franken
Captains, as a rule, are expected to be responsible, upstanding gentlemen who-oh what am I talking about? He runs a ring of ships to capture Siren, so if you want to free them, then you deal with the crusty old coot yourselves.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Captains Dice Temporarily Closed, Will Be Reopened
AVAST! If Ye land lubbers fancy the siren, then you'll have to do the work to get one! What's that ye say? GIVE YOU ONE!? You think I'm just gonna give ye one? WELL I'M NOT! But this blasted lady 'ere says I gotta give you a chance. So if ye play dice with me, I might let you take one of these troublesome fish off my hands without making ye pay the price.

How to play:
Roll [roll*]1d20[*/roll] without the * once a day for a chance to win a semi-custom siren and beat the captain at his own game. Rolls of 5, 10, 15, and 20 are winners! There can be multiple winners per day, but if you have already won once, you may not play again until the next day to give others a chance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loose Lips Sink Ships
Rumors abound aboard a pirate ship, or any ship at that! But the most interesting rumors can be found on pirate ships because...well...we're PIRATES! ARRR!....(The Captain glances from side to side, waiting for someone to look impressed, but only the blank stares from the audience meet him. He scratches his head, fidgiting nervously. Its best not to wonder what falls out from under his hat and scurries away under a barrel...) ARRR! Don't stare at me like that. Now listen up because I'm only explaining this once!

How to play:
Each day, I will post a new rumor going around on ship in the thread. Your job is to continue the rumor by elaborating upon it! The crazier you make the rumor, the more you make me laugh, the better you're chances are at winning. The game ends each day at 12:00:00 AM Secundi time, and starts again in the morning when I post a new rumor! The prize will be the premade of the day, posted below:

Premade of the day:

Winners:
Wildfilly94: http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b543/SleepingOcean/Owners%20Folders/Wildfilly94/31VioletPNG_zpsd7a4ed6d.png
Kahlira: http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b543/SleepingOcean/Premades/Premade5_zpsaf7a0411.png
Rosedawn: http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b543/SleepingOcean/Premades/PremadeFemale1_zps2c1a6174.png

Todays Rumor: Ships watch says a horde of purple penguins wearing a pink petunia pins and pretty pastel pants have occupied the island on which captain believes there to be buried treasure. But cant there REALLY be treasure buried there? What will the Captain actually find?

Bunraku

Certing & Pick Ups

Rosedawn

Wildfilly94

Kahlira

Winged Dreams

YourLoveOnly

hiyoko

Kadana Sorano

Pony Mama

SkySong

Saturnalia

Sunchaser109

Aralie

red_uni387

springacres

Bunraku

springacres

Removed previous post since I didn't want to edit (even for a typo in code)
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Ravvana

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]

PonyMama

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

hiyoko

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 14, total 14[/blockquote]

red_uni387

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

Solistia

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 19, total 19[/blockquote]
(yay I have internet for opening games!)

hiyoko

Ships cook can't sleep without a pink teddy bear, and the pickles in the galley have eyes! The Captain is following the words of a bird and the cannon balls are filled with boogiers.

Midnight Phantom

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Kadana Sorano

The Captains Dice

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Winged

Fantastic to see them! So much detail in them too :)

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]

Ships cook can't sleep without a pink teddy bear, and the pickles in the galley have eyes!The teddy bear is huge and he won it in a faire!
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 19, total 19[/blockquote]

Saturnalia

Kahlira

Bunraku

So far Winged Dreams has won a semi custom with a roll of 15! Please fill out this form and PM it to me ^^

Semi Custom
Name:
Owner:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Eye Color:
Eye Style:
Skin Color:
Makeup?: (Yes or No)
Colors you like:
Clothing Item: (Required for female Siren.)
Accessory 1: (May be left blank if unwanted)
Anything else?:

Sunchaser

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

I will so have to try and get a sailor suit on the males for my navy man >.> must draw!

Ships cook can't sleep without a pink teddy bear, and the pickles in the galley have eyes! They say that the cook has to use the pink teddy bear to fight off his dreams of the pickles! I mean can you imagine it? The pink teddy bear to the rescue!

Aralie

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

Winged

I am, but might be slow becasue i'm working on importing at the same time :)
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

Thats ok! ^^ Hopefully we'll get a few more people interested and then we can start.

YourLoveOnly

Bunraku

X3 Ok guys, we have 3 people, and hopefully more will join us, so lets start!

I'd just like you all to remember to skip a turn between your answers, so say for example Winged answers a question, she won't be able to answer another one until after YLO or Sat posts an answer.

Everyone ready? We'll be doing a female since I don't have all of my male options posted yet, but all options can be found here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8208.0

Any questions?~

YourLoveOnly

By the way Bun, will we get a time for the flatsale in advance before it opens or will it open in surprise? I wanna make sure I'm around for it <3

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Oh hey I posted a question not related to the Franken while you were typing if we had questions XD *amused*

Ready! Yaaay Franken.

Bunraku

Don't worry about it YLO XD You will get warning for the flat sale and be able to see what is available before it opens, I need to make a few more pre-mades for it, so it likely won't be today ^^

Saturnalia

No questions from me! *sits at edge of seat*

Bunraku

Bunraku

Hair style-Long Flowing-Saturnalia

Hair Color?

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

Hair Color-Winged Dreams-Dark Blonde

Eye Set?

YourLoveOnly

Bunraku

Hair Color-Winged Dreams-Dark Blonde
Eye Set-Three-YourLoveOnly

Eye Color?

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

Hair Color-Dark Blonde-Winged Dreams
Eye Set-Three-YourLoveOnly
Eye Color-Dark Blue-Winged Dreams

Skin Color?

hiyoko

Winged

Hiyoko had won the eye colour with teal, but looks like she deleted the posts...
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

I didn't see the eye color post, only the one for dark blue, did you delete your post Hiyoko? O.O

Rosedawn

Captain's Dice

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]