News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*FCFC* ...Now it's March - April Fools event!

Started by FCFC, February 28, 2013, 02:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FCFC

.:Feline and Canine Fanciers Club:.
http://fcfc.adoptables4.me/index.html

Info can be found on the Agency main page as well as on the site.
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

FCFC

.:PM's Pick a Door Event:.

Rules:
One door per person
If you choose to gift that will take your turn for that round
once you win, you will be asked to step out for the next round
As we guessed there will be more than one round
DO NOT EDIT OR REMOVE YOUR POSTS (sorry I have to say it)
Only One prize will be hidden behind the doors each round
* added rule - Please only play from your main account

have fun
(grids will be posted throughout thread)

FCFC

.:PM's Reverse Franken:.

I have a premade colored up and you need to guess what colors it has.
The person that gets the most right wins the premade. 

* This will be for one premade at a time
* Rounds start and end at random
* When a round starts we will post
START in bold and Orange.
You may then fill out one form per person for that round only. No editting allowed!
* When we post
STOP in bold and red the current round is over.
We will look at the forms submitted and announce the winner.
* Please only play from main account

Breed:
Pattern:
White Marking:
Eye Color:

How is the winner determined?
* You get 1 point for getting the breed right
* You get 1 point for getting the gender right
* you get 1 point for getting the eye colour right
* You get 3 points for guessing the correct colour
* You get 5 points for guessing the correct Pattern
* You get 2 points for guessing the correct White marking
* you lose 1 point for everytime you get Colour/Pattern/white marking wrong but had the right species (dog or cat) (may change this if I find it is not helping)
* you lose 2 point for everytime you get Colour/Pattern/white marking wrong but had the wrong species (dog or cat) (may change this if I find it is not helping)

FCFC

Wild's Fake Bribe Game

The little Scottish Folded girl comes running at full speed, smashing herself into EquineGoddess101's lap, purring and.. WET. She must've decided to go test out that pond of fish while she decided who to go home with! Silly kitty. <3 She secretly loves fish!

The handsome, little, Curly, orange ball of fluff trots on over to Saturnalia's lap, rubbing all over her and purring with what looks like a smile on his face. He's chosen his forever home. <3

Miss Longhaired Priss comes waltzing into the room with her nose stuck up high in the air, along with her tail straight up. She stares at Bunraku, walking slowly to her with a sigh and prompt yells at her... Something about freshly cooked fish?

The little Rottweiler princess runs into the room with a tiara on her head, and instantly licks CrystalAneglNeko on the cheek. An acceptance gesture fit for a princess, eh?

FCFC

YLO's April Fools Day Event!
I don't care much for April Fools in real life, but I think it's a fun day for adoptable events :D So let's have a small event! You can order one pet, for yourself or a friend, entirely free <3
It's somewhat of a custom event, but because of April Fools day it will come with a twist. So be aware when ordering, this is not exactly a full custom event and that's why this event is free :) Take a chance, fill out this form!

[color=darkorchid][b]April Fools![/b][/color]
[b]Owner[/b]:
[b]Breed[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Eye color[/b]:
[b]Base Coat[/b]:
[b]Pattern[/b]:
[b]White markings[/b]:
[b]Other breeds you also collect[/b]: (at least 2 more, if you listed a cat breed for your custom above then please name cat breeds, if dogs then please name dog breeds)
[b]One prank you would not appreciate[/b]: (one color/pattern/marking you really do not want)

Because of April Fools day it's likely there will be pranks played in the form of changes to your order, the amount being decided by random.org, with a small chance of getting your order perfectly matched too.

Please refer to our website linked in the top post for options & examples of breeds, base coats, patterns & white markings.

FCFC

All ended!

YLO's Games
Multiple free games! Please play for pets to keep or gift to friends, not for trading purposes.

Hide and Seek
Oops.. Someone didn't lock up properly last night! A lot of pets escaped and they ran off to play with YLO's pets. Starting at 12:00 secundi time today (March 10), they will start to appear in pet page notes/descriptions.

There are 10 pets hiding. The first person to bring in a pet can keep it. One pet per person, if you bring one that was already found you can try again for another.
Post 'I found a pet!' followed by the pet's image and the link to the page it was hiding on.
You guys get only one hint: There is only one FCFC hiding in each Agency.

Round 4: All found! This was the last round!

Round 3: All pets found!

Round 2: All pets found!

Round 1: All pets found!

Fetch!
We're playing fetch with the dogs today! Throw a frisbee around to other people and the dog will follow. Whoever threw the frisbee when the dog snatches it away becomes the dog's new owner.

How this works:
Once a round of fetch starts people post 'I'm here!' to notify everyone you want to play. You can do this at anytime in the game. Once a few people are around I will throw the frisbee to one of them by posting '[username] gets the frisbee!' This person then throws the frisbee to another player by posting 'I try throwing the frisbee to [insert another player]!' You have 5 minutes to pass on the frisbee once you gain ownership, if you fail to do so I will step in and toss the frisbee to someone myself. Please bold or color your posts so they are easily visible. At some point I will step in and post 'The dog snatches the frisbee right out of the air!' and whoever had posted the last throw wins.

Rounds will be announced in the thread, so keep an eye out! If you win a round, you must sit out the next one. You can keep up to 2 yourself, if you win 3 or more please gift some.

Round 1: Cutiee - Round 2: Country - Round 3: not yet started!

YLO's Find a Mate Service

Do you have a lonely cat or dog? This is the perfect place for you!
However, the matchmaking service isn't free. It will cost 20K and it's one pet per person.
Matchmaking is hard work and I have to make sure I have time for everyone <3
The pet you bring us must be without a possible mate, meaning you can't have a pet of the same breed and opposite gender. So 1 Golden Retriever would qualify but if you have like 3 female Ragdolls and no males that is fine too. You have until the end of March 24 to enter.

To enter, please post a picture of your FCFC and a description what he/she is looking for in a mate. This can be both looks and personality, but don't make it sounds like a full custom form!

Example of a good entry:
Charlie wants a girl who is energetic and fun. He doesn't like to share his toys or food, but will give plenty of cuddles to make up for that. He is very attracted to blue eyed girls and  dark coats but doesn't really like solid points and harlequin.

Example of a bad entry:
Layla wants a boy that is blue merle tan and bicolour with gold and green bi-eyes. The blaze on his face must be large, but the white on his tail minimal and it must be a light blue and a warm tan. She dislikes everything else.

Entries to be matched: none right now!

Succesfully matched already: Aralie, Bunraku, Country, CutieePiee, Equine, Kadana, Kahlira, Lectral, luv007, Ravvana, red_uni387, Rosedawn, Rosewood, Ryuukokoro, Saturnalia, Scullisto, sera, springacres, TheLeet, Wildfilly, Winged

FCFC

ENDED!!

YLO's Raffles

A whole bunch of raffles! They are all free to enter, but some have requirements.
You can only win one raffle. All raffles close at the end of March 21.

These are mostly aimed at people who have been missing out on some things, but I also included a semi and full custom raffle that have no requirements.

Onto the raffles!

Non Owner Raffle
For everyone who doesn't own any FCFC! To enter this raffle you must not own any FCFC at the time you post (you can enter the Cat & Dog raffles as well). To enter, use this form:
[b][color=darkorchid][username here] enters [raffle type here]![/b][/color]
At least 3 breeds you would like: (you can find all breeds on the site and our agency page)

Cat Raffle
For those of you who don't have any cats yet! To enter this raffle you must not own any cats at the time you post. To enter, use this form:

[b][color=darkorchid][username here] enters [raffle type here]![/color][b]
At least 3 breeds you would like: (you can find all breeds on the site and our agency page)

Dog Raffle
For those of you who don't have any dogs yet! To enter this raffle you must not own any dogs at the time you post. To enter, use this form:

[b][color=darkorchid][username here] enters [raffle type here]![/color][/b]
At least 3 breeds you would like: (you can find all breeds on the site and our agency page

Semi Custom Raffle
For everyone who wants a semi custom! No requirements, anyone can enter. To enter, use this form:

If you win I'll PM you the form to fill out.

Full Custom Raffle
For everyone who wants a full custom! No requirements, anyone can enter. To enter, use this form:

Mimic Custom Raffle
For everyone who wants a picture mimic custom (real cat/dog picture or realistic cat/dog adoptable)! No requirements, anyone can enter. To enter, use this form:

Find a Mate Breeding Raffle
For submitting a breeding with your newly formed couple that resulted from the Find a Mate game! To enter this raffle you must use the Find a Mate you entered and its match (it's allowed to enter the same pair in the Newbie Breeding Raffle too). To enter, use this form:

[insert the pictures of the parents to be here]

Newbie Breeding Raffle
For submitting any kind of breeding! To enter this raffle you must not have a breeding bed in your inventory at the time you post. To avoid complicating this raffle with permission forms please only enter FCFC you own. If you don't have a matching breeding pair, enter the Find a Mate event above to get one. If you don't own any FCFC at all you may use two FCFC from the free breeding pool to enter. To enter, use this form:
[insert the pictures of the parents to be here]

Free-for-breed pets, for non owners only:
- All of YLO's FCFC
- All of Aralie's FCFC
- All of Wildfilly's Labrador, Miniature Pinscher, Scottish Fold and Sphinx FCFC

If you wish to volunteer your FCFC to be used by non owners to breed, send me a PM or post in the thread. To make sure it doesn't get too complicated you can give permission for a) all your pets b) all cats only c) all dogs only d) all pets of a specific breed (example: Ragdolls, Labradors and Great Danes only). Please do not list names of specific pets to include/exclude, I am trying to keep this thing simple XD

CutieePiee

FCFC

.:PM's Pick a Door Round 1:.

(rules posted in second post)

Prize:

Doors:
1. Bun
2. CutieePiee
3. Wild
4. Rosedawn
5. Winged
6. Ryuu
7. YLO
8. EquineGoddess
9. Leafy
10. WillowDragon

CutieePiee

Leafy

YourLoveOnly

Door 7!

Yay for multi-staff event, this way I can play too instead of only working and so can you guys! :D *switches accounts to set up her first event*

Rosedawn

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

Oh I think I actually understand now -hits self on head- so the prize is only behind 1 door and there are 10 slots well don't that just make a world more sense....

FCFC

Tee Hee
I clarified the rules to state that with each set of doors only one prize is hidden
Silly Rose

WillowDragon

EquineGoddess101

FCFC

Find a Mate is open! It's one entry per person and runs until March 24 so if you don't have a pet that qualifies now maybe you will win one to enter later!

Ryuukokoro

Bunraku

Bunraku

Find-A-Mate

Zachary is looking for a fun loving girl who doesn't mind a guy who likes to dig up the flower bed and chew on the flowers...he's not too romantic, but he makes up for that by being friendly, happy, loyal and genuinely caring, even if he will eat enough food for three labs. He likes girls with dark coats, perhaps a little white, and likes to see blue eyes.

FCFC

Eta: Yeaaahhh. Its Wild. Lol. Door 3 please?

CutieePiee

Find-A-Mate

Bordeaux is playful, mischievious, and sweet. He would love to play fetch with a girl as playful as he is. He wouldn't even mind sharing a pair of slippers to chew on. A girl with a patterned coat equally as fun as her personality would be a plus, though dark colors are the most attractive. He also wouldn't mind staring into a pair of sweet, soft eyes.

FCFC

QuoteThere were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

5. Winged
6. Ryuu
3. Wild
7. YLO
1. Bun
9. Leafy
8. EquineGoddess
4. Rosedawn
2. CutieePiee
10. WillowDragon
Timestamp: 2013-02-28 22:13:24 UTC

Winged wins the pretty Apricot Sable Pom

CutieePiee

Wildfilly94

~Wild's Collar Game~

Round #1 Sign-Ups
I need 5 plays for this round! The first 5 people to post their usrname in Bold Green will get to play this round! Once I have 5 people, the round will begin!

Kahlira

Ravvana

Find-a-mate

Cinnamon wants a bold dark boy to balance out her delicate nature. She needs a mate who can take care of her and protect her from scary things, but she can't abide too much of a homebody. Somewhat of a restless spirit is what she wants! Perhaps with a touch of white that will show the dirt?

Saturnalia

FCFC

Aralie

Wildfilly94

~Wild's Collar Game~

Round #1Can you guess what number (1-5) is our pet's favorite, in effort to get them to step out from behind the collar?
*Remember! Each person must guess a different number!

Players-
Kahlira 1
Saturnalia 4
YLO 2
Leafy 3
Aralie 5

FCFC

Aralie

Saturnalia

Wildfilly94

That leaves Kah with #1. :P

Okay so here's our roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Rosedawn

Wildfilly94

Aannnd Leafy wins!!

Remeber; If you don't like your pet, Id love it if you gifted, since this is a free event, but know that gifting will take the giftee's one win claim, so makes sure its a pet they love!

Leafy

yays! oooh :o Not a big fan of the Sphinxes, but I love those colors, maybe someone can tempt him from me

Rosedawn

I've been stalking the account and there are like 4.....in there....-stalks harder-

Country

I know how you feel Rosedawn lol

FCFC

Oooh that was one of my faves! *loves and hoards Sphinxes*

Wildfilly94

I'm trying to decide when to do another round. I want a variety of people & times. Lol.

Country

I have class tonight, in about 30 min actually lol, but I got a new phone so I might be able to sneak on lol...if not I'll just have to hope to catch a round tomorrow afternoon.

YourLoveOnly

Since it's just 5 rounds I'd make sure to leave a couple hours in between rounds to give everyone a fair chance at being able to catch it :) Like for Europe people it's around midnight already.

Kadana Sorano

Teddy is a small little guy with a big ole warm heart.  he loves snuggling and cuddling, and adores playing with puppies (and even kittens!).  He's looking for a girl who will understand his need to nurture, and be happy to let him play with their pups, trusting he won't hurt them.  Teddy isn't particularly picky about looks, so long as there is no chance of breeding complications to his babies, he'll be happy.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

FCFC

New game from me posted, I will be doing a practice round right now (yes there is a prize, and it is special, so if nobody joins I will keep it for myself)

START