News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Elenaria USD Flatsale - Round 5: Butterfly Flaffle!

Started by Elenaria, October 09, 2013, 07:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnStar7

YES!!  I love love LOVE Monarch butterflies!  o.o. Maybe I'll be able to pay for two or more if more flatsales get out up.  :)

Elenaria

and another...

this batch will probably be up on Tuesday. I want to do two more before I sell them off ^.^
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Arty

DawnStar7

Oooh, very pretty!  Love the black and white, and paint is pure <3, but I'm gonna hold out for that Monarch lovely. 

Scullisto

I love the black and white oh my I wants the precious.....

YourLoveOnly

I'm stupid excited for this flatsale! The zebra swallowtail girl would be a perfect natural horse version of a personal character ^^ :D

BabyKittenCandy

Stunning! Def want more fairies!! :)

Think that Black and white gal is gonna be very sought after!

Winged

Yes another round of fairies would be great! Especially if they're butterfly mimics :D I'd love a fairy male too.
Owner of Gliders!

Country

Lectral

I would be interested - I noticed these the other day, but didn't have the money until after they were already snapped up XD

YourLoveOnly

Maybe since the fairies are so populair a flaffle round would be a nice idea also? ^^

Ryuukokoro

Oooo, I like YLO's idea! I'm afraid I won't be here when the flatsale goes up.

Elenaria

And I think I will surely be doing a flaffle ^.^ since these are pretty popular, I wanna give everyone a chance for the Elenaria they want.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

Elenaria

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

Elenaria

FLAFFLE OPEN

CA Dogface's white bg will be fixed. xD;

If Fedora doesn't sell by the end of the flaffle, we're going to adopt him for one of us.  <<; <3  lol But you guys are still welcome to him, if you'd like. <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

Ryuukokoro!
C132
C131
C135

The fedora boy is cute, I hope he finds a good home. ^_^

springacres

springacres

C136
C131
C132
C135
C133

And that fedora boy is cute!  I'm just picky about collecting non-human adoptables with items of human clothing on them.

Arty

DawnStar7

DawnStar7

C131
C135
C132
C134
C136
C133

I'm going to keep everything crossed that can be crossed, including my eyes, in hopes I get one of these lovelies.  Seriously though, I want that Monarch, so if I don't get her, whoever does can expect serious stalkage.  <.<

BabyKittenCandy

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

SweetCaroline

~SC~

toffeeca

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Country

Wildfilly94

Lectral

Elenaria

This ends tonight~ is anyone else as excited as I am? I want to see who gets who so badly~ I would end it now if I could!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

DawnStar7

I am literally on pins and needles right now.  I SO cannot wait!  Keeping my fingers, and tires, crossed, hoping I can be lucky enough to get one.  Even if it's not one of prefer, there is always the possibility of trade.  :D

Ryuukokoro

DawnStar7

Eeeee!  So exciting!  *dances in place*  Good luck everyone!

CrystalAngelNeko

1   = Ryuukokoro
2   = springacres
3   = Scullisto
4   = Artlver
5   = DawnStar7
6   = BabyKittenCandy
7   = YLO
8   = Pinkshadow
9   = Winged
10 = skysnolimit
11 = toffeeca
12 = SweetCaroline
13 = Country
14 = Wildfilly94
15 = Lectral

There is everyone who entered and their numbers~ I am now going to roll 10d15. 10 so that any doubles can be skipped over, and in the case that none of your listed favorites are still available.

[blockquote]Rolled 10d15 : 1, 9, 2, 2, 8, 1, 3, 7, 3, 9, total 45[/blockquote]

CrystalAngelNeko

Rolling again because C133 still needs a home~

[blockquote]Rolled 5d15 : 7, 9, 10, 14, 3, total 43[/blockquote]

CrystalAngelNeko

I now have winners!

Ryuu = C132
Winged = C131
springacres = C136
Pinkshadow = C134
Scullisto = C135
skysnolimit = C133

^.^ Please send the USD to me, and I will transfer your Fairy to your stables~

DawnStar7

Ryuukokoro

Holy cow! I can't believe I got my first pick!! Payment sent~

Aww sorry the dice didn't roll in your favor, Dawn. You can have a breed with my girl next breeding season, if you like. :)

Wildfilly94

DawnStar7

Seriously though, guys.  I shall be stalking!  :p

Aww, Ryuu, thanks.  I'm disappointed for myself, but happy for everyone who got one.  Thanks for the offer, dear, and don't be surprised if I take you up on it!  <3

skysnolimit

I am so lucky!!!  Running out the door now for the weekend but sent the moneys just in time ^.^;;;  I love C133; my second choice!  Such a beauty.  Congratulations, everyone, and thanks Elenaria staff!

Arty

I should've known I wouldn't get either of the pretties that I wanted... oh well ^^;

Winged

Wow, so happy with mine! Congrats to everyone else too :)
I'll send the USD later today as soon as I can get on a computer.
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

Grats Winners! Gutted I didnt win one but I think I used all my luck with my dice god's poking the other day! :)  I have forms aplenty yet to hand in so not too sad :)  Gonna stalk a few of you though!

Pinkshadow