Owner of Gliders!

Silvanon

I'm so sorry to hear the news.  Wish I could do more.  *hugs all around*

CutieePiee

Wonged Forlic

So sorry to hear about Crystal's dad. My condolences. :(

DawnStar7

Bhuton Glory

Aww, Crys, I'm so very sorry!  Losing a loved one is hard, but a parent is the worse.  My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Arty

I donated what I could, I had a hard choice between her and Mushroom >.>;;

Who ever gets him, I'm totally stalking <3

springacres

Aww, so sorry to hear the news, Crys *super super duper big big big HUGS*

springacres

Mushroom

Hard choice between him and Peacock Pangare, but he's the first normal male I've seen that appealed to me so.... XD

Winged

Just checking that i did get Wonges Forlic before i send my donation?
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

Winged, you were the first to post for him, so your donation would take precedence.  However, if we don't receive a donation, we'll move on to the next claim.  Currently there's not a specific time limit on receiving the funds, but if we need to set one, we're willing to do so. <3
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Winged

Ah, I was originally waiting for my name to be put to him before I sent the money.  Will send it now :)
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

springacres, we had the same debate XD

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

springacres

Quote from: Arty on December 30, 2013, 11:59:34 AM
Haa, I didn't even see you had posted for her XD  I will stalk you for sure!

CutieePiee

Ah, I didn't know Wonges Forlic was already taken and I sent my donation right after posting...

sera

Cutiee, is there another Elenaria you are interested in?  If not, please PM the Elenaria account.  I'm currently still stuck at the mechanic, trying to get my brakes replaced, so I'm not sure if Crys has done anything with it yet. 

Please let me know if you'd like to retract your bid or if we should do something else for you instead. sorry for the confusion, guys. :/  Traditionally, we haven't been marking them until funds are received.  We'll try to find a way to be less confusing. 

CutieePiee

Sorry about that. That was my fault for not scrolling above to check whether or not he had already been claimed. :/

I would love to claim one of the other fairies instead if any are still available? :]

Arty

Quote from: springacres on December 30, 2013, 01:32:18 PM
Quote from: Arty on December 30, 2013, 11:59:34 AM
Haa, I didn't even see you had posted for her XD  I will stalk you for sure!

Ditto! XD

Elenaria

I am coming out with a line of Disney based lovepairs. These lovepairs when bred together will have an increased chance on multiple children. They are either based on the characters, OR on the horses the characters interact with. When you donate and claim one of these pairs please remember you will be getting 2 Elenaria (so begin at $5) with a special bonus. I hope you guys like them. I'll be doing more later as well.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Arty

Umm... Brave if I can <3

Edit: I'll send a donation once it's confirmed that I can claim them, the horse from Brave is one of my favorites ever! <3

DawnStar7

Well there be more Disney LPs?  I really like Mulan, but I'll wait if there are more coming.  ^^

CrystalAngelNeko

@ Cutiee: All the faries are snatched up =( but I do plan on doing some more tonight... so if you want to wait around and see what those produse? ^.^

CutieePiee

Quote from: CrystalAngelNeko on December 30, 2013, 06:48:21 PM
@ Cutiee: All the faries are snatched up =( but I do plan on doing some more tonight... so if you want to wait around and see what those produse? ^.^

Yes!! I would even send more for a Disney pair if I see any that I like. Can't wait to see your next batch. Awesome jobs, you guys. ^^

Rosedawn

Arty I don't mind you claiming them, they'll just be the only set you can claim <3

Arty

I figured it would be ^-^

Sending money momentarily :)

hiyoko

Elenaria

Early posts are all updated.  All paid for Elenaria should be in the proper stables now.  Let me know if i sent one to the wrong place.  ^^;;;

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

springacres

Lectral

>.>

I sent payment for the black fairy girl last night; has it not registered yet?

Elenaria

.... Nope, sera's just silly. xD; i thought i already moved her.  Sorry, Lectral!  i'll get her flying your way right now.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Lectral

No worries!  I know every once in a while paypal gets slow (or at least, it used to >.>), so I just wanted to be sure!

DawnStar7

I can't believe Muddy Footprints and Snow White are still unclaimed.  I'm also really loving Coontail and Splotch.  Choosing just one is hard to do!

springacres

I debated claiming one of them, but I'm a college student so very little free money :/

DawnStar7

Yeah, I know how being short on funds goes.  Which ones were you looking at, Spring?

springacres

BabyKittenCandy

Im so sorry to hear of Crystal's Loss... I missed all the Faeries and though I like Muddy Footprints im on limited funds and the thought of Disney pairs is too tempting to not wait and try for!

Keilin Alyr

Hopefully I'm not misunderstanding the rules. Could I claim Muddy Footprints from Corlanna and Splotch from Saevia? And if so, may I send funds to Crys under one donation? <3

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Pinkshadow

Oww I SO want disney pair, i LOVE disney

Elenaria

Yes, Keilin, that is entirely acceptable. <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Keilin Alyr

Quote from: Elenaria on December 31, 2013, 05:18:52 PM
Yes, Keilin, that is entirely acceptable. <3

Excellent to hear. I hope this helps Crystal out, even if just a little. Also hoping things start looking up again soon. <3

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Wildfilly94

Kahlira

I keep looking at her. And coming back to her. And she's still here. She's awesome. I will claim her now.

Snow White, please?

Kahlira

Elenaria

All remaining Elenaria are available, regardless of previous purchases. All paid for Elenaria should be in their proper stables.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

CutieePiee

I still need to claim one for that donation that I sent. Not in love with any of the ones still available so I will still wait for a fairy to claim or a Disney couple (with an additional donation if couple).  :)

Wildfilly94

There is just Honk left, correct? I don't see any others without claimed owners names next to them

Elenaria

Oh.  Apparently yes.  xD;  Oddly, i thought there were others remaining besides her. 

Crys may still be releasing some fairies, but i would not expect other LPs in the near future.  ( Rose is super busy. <3 )

So, okay, Honk is up for grabs by anyone who wants her (thanks again to the join.me for naming her, lol).  If Crys puts up another round, they will fall under the previous rules of one per round per person. <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

XD Its all good. I was just looking through and I thought.. "ALL the ones left? But, but.. theres only one? *confused*" XD

So $5 is the base price for donations for Honk, yes? And if Crys puts up more, we should do $5 minimum for those as well or is it all whatever we can afford type deal? (Not that I plan to stiff you guys or anything, just want to make sure I know whats fair and expected)

Elenaria

... Forgot to bump this last night.  ^^;;;;  Fairies available.  i'll fix the bgs today some time! <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

DawnStar7