Previous topic - Next topic

Little Chimaera

Index
Welcome - You are here
Breedings
Customs
Line Edits
Pick Ups

Welcome to the latest LC thread! I'm afraid there won't be many events here, but you do have the chance to turn in any LC items you might have gathered. You should always have this opportunity, but this thread is specifically for turning in items before I go through and change everything! Eventually I will update each post with the new system so that people can see the difference between the old and the new.
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Index
Welcome
Breedings - You are here
Customs
Line Edits
Pick Ups
Gender Charm
Bonus Ticket
Marking Potions
Colour Potions
Radiant Opal
Ritual Stone (Only works on Fencats as of now)
Blessed Shard of Elle
Ancient Rock

Rules:

• Breeding Charms are needed unless using a Shard of Elle or Radiant Opal. (You may use the latter two together if you wish)
  • To use a Radiant Opal, at least one of the parents have to be a Spirit Fey. Spirit Fey can be bred without one, but the offspring will be the breed of the other parent.
  • Only one Ritual Stone per breeding, same with Ancient Rock. All other items can stack.
  • If using a gender charm, please specify which gender you want!
  • Bonus Tickets will be decided after the breeding is finished. You may list them with your forms, but I will confirm with you that you are using it/them before taking them.
  • If using someone else's LC, please have them post permission before the kits arrive.

You may post as many breedings at a time that you wish, but if there is more than two, I will do one or two, then go on to the next few people, then come back if there are people waiting.

LC can only be bred once in a week, but this week count down starts when a form is posted for them. (Say I am breeding Moon and Aoi this Tuesday. Next Tuesday, regardless whether their kits have arrived, both of them are available to breed again. This is so if I am coloring slowly, you guys aren't held up.)

Breeding Form:
Mother SID and Link: (like this: 503246 If you are unable to put the link for whatever reason, just the system id will work.)
Mother owner:
Father SID and Link:
Father owner:
Items used: (Must include Breeding Charm, Blessed Shard of Elle, or Radiant Opal)

To give permission, please fill this out and post in bold.
(Username of the person using your LC) has permission to use (LC in question, please give link)

Permission forms:

Breeding forms:
559337x561911
563186x563185

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Index
Welcome
Breedings
Customs - You are here
Line Edits
Pick Ups
Name:
Owner's Name:
Fur Colour:
Eye Colour:
Theme or Item:
Reference:

Custom Ticket - Full Custom
Name:
Owner:
Eye Colour:
Base Colour:
Marking One: (add as needed)
Marking One Colour:
References:
Anything Else:

Custom Ticket - Love Pair
Name:
Owner:
Eye Colour:
Base Colour:
Marking One: (add as needed)
Marking One Colour:
References:
Anything Else:

Custom Ticket - Semi Custom
Name:
Owner:
Theme:
3-5 Colours:
Special Requests:

Custom Ticket - Premade
If you happen to have one of these, feel free to go through the LC in this account. If you find one you like, PM this account (Or let us know some other way) and we'll put it up for bid.

Rules

• For any Love Pair tickets, please specify if you would like the images combined or not.
  • If you don't see any premades you like, PM this account and more will be put in.
  • If you want to downgrade your custom - full to semi x2, semi to premade x2, etc you may

I will be treating customs like breedings - if there are a lot of them from one user, I will tackle them in intervals.

Forms:
Arty - Semi-custom
Country - Semi-custom
Country - Semi-custom

Winged - Semi-custom
Winged - Semi-custom
Winged - Full custom

Bunraku - Bronze
Bunraku - Silver

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Index
Welcome
Breedings
Customs
Line Edits - You are here
Pick Ups
Pulsing Ritual Stone

Rules

• If the line edit is very small you can request up to 3
  • Custom Tickets may be used on any LC at any stage, be it form, baby, adolescent, or adult. However, the edit will only be seen once they are adults.

Since there is only one mutation, and it's available for only the Fencats, I am willing to do line edits for those who wish to use them. For Radiant Stones, there will be a 50% chance of the mutation being wings on Fencats, and 50% chance that it will be unique. The Pulsing Stones allow you to choose the mutation, however I will not consider apparel to fall under this category. So scarves, necklaces, flowers, ribbons, etc would fall under line edits, not stones.

Forms
Custom Ticket/Pulsing Ritual Stone
LC SID and Link: (If custom, put Line Edit Ticket(or Pulsing Stone if you are using that instead) with Items and add the Description under the Anything Else/Special Requests)
Description of edit:

Radiant Ritual Stone
LC SID and Link: (If custom, put Line Edit Ticket with Items and add the Description under the Anything Else/Special Requests)

Examples
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=560942
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563157
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=564005
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=564006
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=564262

Working on:

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Index
Welcome
Breedings
Customs
Line Edits
Pick Ups - You are here

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Silvanon

Woot!  :)

Breeding Form:
Mother SID and Link: 559337
Mother owner: Silvanon
Father SID and Link: 561911
Father owner: Silvanon
Items used: Breeding Charm

Custom Ticket - Line Edit
LC SID and Link: 559337
Description of edit:  A rose behind the ear

Custom Ticket - Line Edit
LC SID and Link: 561911
Description of edit:  A rose behind the ear

SkySong

Oh dear. I think I should have saw that coming. Do you want a specific color for the roses?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Wildfilly94

Hey skys, did you have my spirit fey breeding finished yet? I dont want to make up any forms in this thread until thats done.

SkySong

No, I'm working on it. He should be done before next week, depending on school for the next 3 days.

Silvanon

Um, sorry?  ^^;;   I was kind of imagining red, though if you really think something else looks better that's cool too.

SkySong

No, red is fine! I just wasn't sure if you wanted one of them white or pink, or something. I will probably finish your breeding first, then do the line edits if that is alright with you.

Silvanon

Wildfilly94

Bunraku

Hey sky? I have a semi custom ticket, but I am wondering if I can trade it for a premade instead? There is a Ryuki puppy on the account I really like ^.^; This one here:

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=552795

SkySong

That's fine by me! (Less work lol) Let me hop over and put her up for bid.

Little Chimaera

I'm just going to move her over, actually. Easier that way.

Edit: To be fair, would you like another premade?

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Bunraku

Yay thank you! ^.^ I have a full custom ticket as well, but I have to think on what I'd like to get :3

Arty

Name:
Owner: Arty
Breed: Can I do Grim? if not... Maenah?
Theme: Cappuccino
3-5 Colours: Brown, Tan, White
Special Requests: Could she kinda match Adrian?

Breeding Form
Mother SID and Link: 563186 Image
Mother owner: Arty
Father SID and Link: 563185 Image
Father owner: Arty
Items used: Breeding Charm, Speckles Potion

If that's not okay, let me know, okay?

Country

Name: Kobe
Owner: Country
Breed: Flit
Theme: Girlie
3-5 Colours: Pink, purple, cyan, white
Special Requests: Trying to come up with a design to capture my daughter, she is extremely girlie...so anything that captures that...

Name: Bladen
Owner: Country
Breed: Flit
Theme: Avengers, boyish
3-5 Colours: Black, blue, white, silver
Special Requests: Trying to capture my son, he loves marvel action figures and batman...so anything that has those colors or anything to do with that

Winged

Radiant Ritual Stone
LC SID and Link: 563511
She's still an Adolescent, but i think should have grown? If she isn't supposed to have grown so can't use the stone, then i'll change the pet.

Custom Ticket
LC SID and Link: 548370
Description of edit: Thick tuft of fur running along her back, and if possible also pine needles or a pine branch at her feet or covering her body or tail in some way.

Custom Ticket - Premade
Can i have this one please?
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=560379

Name: Faolán
Owner: Winged
Breed: Kodama or if possible Elder Maenah
Theme: Scottish/nature/fire
3-5 Colours: ac4303 base coat. Other colours can include Dark grey, pale yellow green, tans and white.
Special Requests: Hope it's okay that i specified the base coat.

Name: Dillion
Breed: Grim or if possible Runner Maenah
Theme: Tough, wild, stoic. Celtic influence
3-5 Colours: 021722, f9aa00, white, black
Special Requests: The white and black are optional, the gold and teal colours should be the main colours.

Custom Ticket - Full Custom
Name: Mist
Breed: Ryuki
Eye Colour: Gold
Base Colour: Black
Marking One: Belly
Marking One Colour: White
Marking One: Leopard spots on her back
Marking One Colour: White
References: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=562557, http://s1099.photobucket.com/user/Winged0/media/Characters/Mist.png.html
Anything Else: Would it be possible for her to be an elder?
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

@Winged - on your form I remember you specifically asking for her to stay in that stage. (Otherwise she would be in the adult lineart <3) No worry about her not being able to breed, since she's a special girl, but unless she manages to become an Elder that will be her final stage.

@everyone in general - I will try to look at this again tomorrow, but I haven't had the chance to look at this all day and it's bed time for me now.

Winged

Ah, I'd forgotten that! Is a cute stage, thanks :) can she use that stone?
Owner of Gliders!

Little Chimaera

@Arty - Those two will be given their pictures shortly. Thank you for finding them! Do you if they have any other offspring? (And if so, where I might find them?)

@Winged - Yup, she has all the capabilities of an adult. Also, I will hold off on Mist until I decide how I'm treating Elders and Runners, since I don't want to make a decision now and have it be unfair to others later on.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Winged

Thanks. Sure no problem, do you think you'll be able to make a decision fairly soon? No rush though.
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

Ribbon's Kits With Spero:
Mina - Male - Flit
Elaine - Male - Flit
Drimn - Male - Maenah
Chessie - Female - Fey

Ribbon's Kits With Thread:
Sylene - Female - Fey (already in there)
Adriana (last image I have of her) - Female - Maenah   :   Kids - 1 2
Mufasa - Male - Maenah

FYI: I was browsing through the search to see if I could find any of them, and I found this; Click! (look at the age)

Little Chimaera

Many thanks, Arty! I can only track what LC did here so any help on the forums/PI is always appreciated. I have a little headache and am feeling ready to go to bed soon, so I won't work on those just yet, but they will eventually be put through. Again, thank you!

@Winged Aside from the slightly paradoxical nature of your request, I will keep my thoughts on that aspect of the LC. Ideally I will make a decision before I get to that custom, but I make no promises.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Arty

I'm always willing to help, just let me know if you ever need me to find something for you ^^

btw, I haven't given you any updates lately because my daughter broke the flashdrive I had all the LC stuff on, so I'm waiting until I have the $30 it takes to retrieve the info from it... >.>

Little Chimaera

Ok! I now only have Winged's customs to do, which will be done soon. The custom tickets are in the process of being redone, but I couldn't get the item descriptions to cooperate so they aren't completed yet.

If you have anything that looks wrong and you would like changed, just let me know! I'm hoping to get an actual thread up soon.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Bunraku

Can I still turn in my full custom ticket skys? I just haven't quite decided what I want yet ><;

SkySong

Yup! Looks like you have a couple. Bronze is supposed to be a very loose semi and Silver is supposed to be an inspiration semi. (I don't remember exactly what they were before I started messing around, but I trust you won't ask for something ridiculous.)

Also, I gave you the chance to grab another premade to be fair. You interested in any of the ones in the account?

Bunraku

Ohh I missed that! ^.^ May I have this little ball of fluff please? Thank you!

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=560384

What forms should I fill out for the two tickets? ^^ They have forms in their description but those forms dont seem to match what they are now

SkySong

You and your Ryuki.... XD I believe that was my fault - I edited a post instead of making a new one, although I believe it was the most recent post at the time.

If you would like to use the old forms I believe the Bronze used to be a semi? and the Silver a full. If not, feel free to use these forms.

I have a Bronze ticket!
Name:
Owner's Name:
Colourist:
Theme: (Can be a colour pallet, like blues, browns, etc)

I have a Silver ticket!
Name:
Owner's Name:
Colourist:
Special Requests:

They don't match because I've been having trouble changing the description.... Either way, let me go move your Ryuki and set it to grow.

Bunraku

I totally do not have a Ryuki obsession. Not at all. XD I will use these forms because I have no definite ideas and only a slight notion of what I'd like :3

I have a Bronze ticket!
Name: Daikan
Owner's Name: Bunraku
Theme: Paper lanterns

I have a Silver ticket!
Name: Nishiki
Owner's Name: Bunraku
Inspiration: flowering red quince http://tropicalbonsainursery.net/tropical-flower/fiowering-quince.html
Special Requests: A variation of Sesshomaru's eyemakeup/markings included somehow

Arty

For lovepairs, is there any difference to putting them on the same pet page or splitting them up?

SkySong

Not really. I prefer to keep them separate, but if you want me to, I'll put their images together. I also never found any hint that being a LP did anything when Aralie was running it, so the way I'm doing it is if you want to breed the two of them only to each other you can, but it won't have any bonuses. They're basically two full customs with the option of sticking their image together. I vaguely remember you had a couple before I changed the names so if you want to give LPs you can, or feel free to use the form for the item. (That's one of the few that is actually correct) You can add as many mutations as you want, provided it doesn't make the LC completely unrecognizable.

Arty

Um... I was browsing the web (mainly old Chimaera threads) and found this girly that I got but never got certed for some reason :/

I think I named it Dreamer

And could you also import my Adrian;

My brother, Horselver, gave me Lenis, it means gentle, (click for certed version) and was a gift to him from OneSongForever

This is Hiyoko's, I don't know if it got imported or not so I'm posting it anyways, it was a random breeding... Thread was the mother, forgot the father >.< ;

I still don't have the adult form for this girl;

she's Hiyoko's boy's twin, they were supposed to switch the blue/purple colorings form this stage into adulthood

also have this one

P.S. Played with the URL and found the other two stages XD

I have no idea where this one came from (nvm, flatsale)

I have these two siblings but I don't know what I want to do with them o.o

Aaaand, I think that's everything XD

SkySong

Sweet. Do you mind if I scale the first one down? The sizes have tended to vary but she's huge.

I'm currently swamped with homework, but when I get time sometime soon then I will start uploading these.

hiyoko

Arty

Yeah, that's fine XD

FYI: I'm still slowly working, touchpads stink XD