IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

Spixy

I love my girl! ;D

I'm so sorry, I completely forgot to bold it >_<

Me Mixes Magic Potion =3
Name: Cesdere
Owner: Spixy
Ingredients you want to use: Lingerie, Movie tickets, Music CD, Candles and Chocolate.
Cost: 2500

Me Mixes Magic Potion =3
Name: Reine
Owner: Spixy
Ingredients you want to use: Bath foam, stuffed animal, Heart-shaped pillow and Jewelry
Cost: 2000

Hiyoko! I must snatch a breeding from you with that lovely blessed male xD

Echowing

Ohh, wow! Thank you she looks so good!

Echowing wants to grab 1 gift!

Scullisto

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

One of my friends is having some issues and I am going over to support him, so I'll be away most of the day. So these will be delayed, but of course they will all be finished. As soon as I get home I'll start opening grab bags and I'll do my best to keep working on potions and perfumes. I usually deliver a bunch at once, so if you see your funds accepted that means yours is already finished and will be delivered when the next batch is posted.

YourLoveOnly

I'm back <3

Today is catch-up-day! Feel free to still post new orders and grab bags, they will get done, I promise. This event is open until the clock in the upper right corner says February 15 and it will stay that way, even if I'm not around.

Poupou

Poupou wants to grab 1 gift!

I hope your friend's issues will be over soon, YLO. <3

YourLoveOnly

I hope so too.. A friend of us is throwing a party tomorrow and I'm forcing him to go so he can have some fun and to make sure he's not gonna harm himself in any way. So far, so good. I managed to cheer him up yesterday and he's doing a lot better, but I'm keeping an eye on him just in case. My real life always gets really busy when I'm already really busy xD Doesn't matter, I really enjoy making these potions and perfumes so they will be finished for sure. I am slowly working on them, there will probably be a mass delivery tomorrow, maybe tonight if I can manage it. New orders are still very welcome, deliveries are just a bit slower ^^

Grab bags

Echowing:
- Potion ingredient of your choice

Scullisto:
- Semi custom

Pinkshadow:
- Perfume orb of your choice

Poupou:

Anyone who didn't grab their free bag today, feel free to still do so =3
If your post was yesterday then the bag counts as yesterdays bag, even though I didn't deliver them until today and you can still get your free one for today :D

Inventories will be updated tomorrow after the mass delivery, I just wanna get orders done first.
So for now please keep track of your items yourself and don't rely on the website, it hasn't been updated since the last round of grab bags and there are still some on there that have already been spend and new ones are missing etc.

Scullisto

Ponee Perfume, Please
Name: Samhain
Owner: Scullisto
Orbs you want to use: Black/Orange/Purple
Mixing types: Yes, + 500SG
Cost: 3000

Scullisto

sorry will do...I didnt seem to see that.

YourLoveOnly

Like I've said before, please post all customs in the custom thread not here.

Still working, but deliveries won't come until tomorrow.
My parents want me do a bunch of chores today >.<
Why does everything always come at once? xD
*continues to run around*

Spixy

CutieePiee

Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow wants to grab 1 gift!

Scullisto

IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

YourLoveOnly

Grab Bags

Spixy:

CutieePiee:
- Name Custom

Scullisto:

IvySpring:
- Name Custom

Pinkshadow, was your post meant to say Spixy?

IvySpring

Me Mixes Magic Potion =3
Name: Rose
Owner: IvySpring
Ingredients you want to use: Chocolate (free potion), rose petals
Cost: 500 SG

Venus and Zephyr

Pinkshadow

lol no dear, i just copied it from her, so i didnt have to write it all :O
- Lazy i know :s

YourLoveOnly

@Ivy: you actually have 2 free ingredient bags if I'm not mistaken.

Another grab bag

Pinkshadow:

I figured you did that, but wanted to make sure xD

Poupou

Me Mixes Magic Potion =3
Name: Oblivion
Owner: Poupou
Ingredients you want to use: Lingerie, Movie tickets, Music CD, Candles and Chocolate (free potion from bag)
Cost: 500 x 4 + 1 free = 2000 SG
Sending now <3

And don't worry about us YLO.  Being there for your friend is much much more important than anything else.  He is lucky to have a friend that cares so much about him, I hope he knows he's really lucky to have you.  :)

Echowing

Me Mixes Magic Potion =3
Name: Antonio
Owner: Echowing
Ingredients you want to use: Jewelry, Champagne, Candles, Flowers
Cost: 2 free from gifts + 2 = 1000SG

Echowing wants to grab 1 gift!

Thank you!

IvySpring

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on February 12, 2010, 12:47:06 PM
@Ivy: you actually have 2 free ingredient bags if I'm not mistaken.

Another grab bag

Pinkshadow:

I figured you did that, but wanted to make sure xD

Oh I do don't I! Well then can I make that whole potion free please? :]

Venus and Zephyr

YourLoveOnly

@Ivy: yes you can
@Echo: don't worry you'll get your gift, just late >.<
@Poupou: thanks =] I just hate it that I've put up an event I really love and it seems to be quite populair and now I'm away all the time >.<

I've got about half of them done, trying to work through all of them before certing. Chances are deliveries will come after valentine's day, but I'll do my best to put them up before. Everyone decided they need me to do stuff all at once X.x In the meantime, just keep ordering! I'm working through them, I just prefer to cert them all at once.

Pinkshadow

IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

YourLoveOnly

I tried working from the party location, but the laptop died >.<
Back home now, but no time because my boyfriend decided to change our plans for today..

Last day for this event so get your orders in!

(for the grab bags that aren't opened until tomorrow, I will allow people to place orders to spend those)

Pinkshadow

Spixy

IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

Sunchaser

YourLoveOnly

Final pick-ups
No fancy introductions, just drop-offs. Sorry for lateness! If anyone is interested in knowing a coat I can tell you the name, but it doesn't really matter because we don't use realistic genetics when breeding anyway (that would be impossible because we also have fantasy colored pets). Lemme know if I forgot any orders or anything stupid like that O.o

Poupou and Spixy got Horned twins because they listed the exact same ingredients in the exact same order xD

Pinkshadow:

Neocridders:

Spixy:

IvySpring:

Poupou:

Echowing:

hiyoko:

Scullisto:

Final grab bags

Echowing:
- Extra foal

Pinkshadow:

IvySpring:
- Extra foal
- Name Custom

Poupou:
- Name Custom

Spixy:

Sunchaser109:

There will be a thread up asap with options for the remaining orb and ingredient grab bags.
Custom bags can be used anytime there is an open custom thread. Custom forms posted here will be ignored! Information about the extra foals bags will come when breeding season is open. It will open after the grab bag trading post and when I'm done with the outstanding custom orders.

Is anyone interested in knowing what the ingredients did exactly? If so I shall make a post reveiling it all ^^ Anyone who wants to post their own theories and guesses before I reveil everything is also welcome to do so.

Echowing

Oh, I'd like to know what the items did ^^  And yay for extra foal cause I managed to get a mare and a stallion  :D

Spixy

Haha xD I didn't even see that. *high fives Pou*

and a Blessed male? -dies- perfect for my penguin xD
Thank you so much YLO! <3

Poupou

*high fives Spixy* Great minds think alike!

Now what were the chances we would pick the same things, in the very same order? ROFL!!!
I swear I didn't look at your form... that's so funny! XD

They are alll so pretty, thanks YLO <3

Oh and what do name customs do? I'm not quite sure on this one?  :)

YourLoveOnly

*pokes Pou over to the custom thread*
It's some sort of fancy premade where you pick a name and I design a custom based on it.

YourLoveOnly

Grab Bag Trade-In has been posted!

@Poupou: I will accept after-deadline submission from you, because I know you're away this week.

Poupou

Thanks YLO!  Since I've already claimed my name customs, I believe I will keep my remaining item for future event, if that's okay with you. ^_^

And I'm not so sure if we're leaving now... there's a warning for a snowstorm.  :-\

YourLoveOnly

Yes that's fine. You can fill out the form to make it official, but people who don't post the form will automatically keep their items for future events anyway xD

Snow is stupid, it always has the worst timing.

Pinkshadow

Sweetheart, could you tell me what have left to use? :p

Poupou

Username: Poupou
Type of bag and amount: Orb of your choice x1
Option used: B

YourLoveOnly

@Pinkshadow: it can be found on the website, click the banner on the first page.
(yep, I could just look it up for you, but I wanna encourage people to actually read the website xD)

Pinkshadow

Username: Pinkshadow
Type of bag and amount: free orb
Option used: C

Username: Pinkshadow
Type of bag and amount: free ingredient
Option used: C

Me Mixes Magic Potion =3
Name: Blake
Owner: Pinkshadow
Ingredients you want to use:
Flowers