Main Menu

~:Unbridled:~ Hand drawns!

Started by Unbridled, April 11, 2013, 07:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on April 12, 2013, 04:10:03 PM
And if rumor be truuuue, you need Littlerock's babies too. XD

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=557258

I'm sure if his babies are made and Leafy is not happy to color them, she'll have me do them. XD I loved making him, as much of a pain he honestly was.

Unbridled

lol he wouldn't be so bad actually, normal horse colors overlayed with a layer of white and then erase chunks out of it

Country

Lol, but the rest are all Satan Spawners XD

Kahlira

skysnolimit

$2 on Mr.... Sexypants Unicorn...!!!

I'm afraid that name is going to stick, whoever wins him XD;;

How much do the handdrawns cost, Leafy?   :)

Wildfilly94

$2.50 on Mr. Sexypants Unicorn

Unbridled

Congrats Wild, the Zorse is yours ^_^ Send 5m to my personal account, just uploaded him for you ^_^

Sky, I'm gonna go ahead and leave the pencil and paper ones at $5 for a little longer out of desperation lol but after this they're gonna go up

Wildfilly94

Kahlira

Mister Sexipants Unicorn ~ $3

AND!!

Two more hand drawns, please? If I may?

Stallion ~ Kirin ~ Fantasy

Mare ~ Natural ~ Awesome?

SPO

Mr. Sexypants Unicorn ~ $4

If I could get some hand-drawns that would be awesome! :D

Mare ~ Natural ~ Natural
Stallion ~ Faerie ~ Fantasy

Kahlira

XD

SPO! Here too ^_^

Am waiting on the Mistrss to be al Sure Kah, you can has pretties xD Then I sends monies.

Am thinking of a third too, but don't want to overwhelm the Mistress.

SPO

I stalk the Kah >>

I do not know where to send monies! But once I get the okay and an email I will flood with monies!!

Kahlira

I forget off the top of my head but it's top o my paypal list XD

I feel all honored/creeped out inside. Don't think I've ever had a stalker before XD

Country

I stalk you all the time Kah XD

SPO

I have a stalker on PI. She is quite silly.
I could be your silly stalker Kah. 0o

Ryuukokoro

I've been waiting to see the winner of the silent auction for the beautiful pegasus girl, but if I don't win, I'd like to order one $5 handdrawn. Although it seems like I'll be at the end of a long line thanks to waiting. XD If Leafy is still taking orders, that is.

Unbridled

Congrats Country, the peg is yours with a bid of 2 SG! Just lemme know how you'd like her colored and I'll get to it shortly.

Kah, SPO, Ryu, yes, I'm still taking hand drawns, paypal is dukuto@hotmail.com and you only get to pick Gender and Fantasy or Natural ;p

Ryuukokoro

Congrats Country! ^_^ I can't wait to see what you pick for colors!

@Leafy: And breed too, yesh? Or is that changed from the last orders?

Unbridled

This is just for the paper drawn ones, it's a little more fun if I come up with something, cause I can go crazy and still stay within someone's guidelines for what I know they like

Ryuukokoro

So we can order, like, female catapony fantasy?

Country

*Squeespazzdies*

Thank you!!! XD

SPO

Fixed mine and sent the money!

Country

I hope you don't find her colors and pattern as horrible as some of the others I have come up with XD

Neocridders

Hahaha. Congrats Country!! XD I am jealous of all of these beautiful handdrawns. But my Venesse is excited to see more hand drawns!

Unbridled

I've had worse country, yours is actually not too bad <_<

Got your payment SPO ^_^

Unbridled

SPO

Yay! Safe to awesome they will be posted here? Or will they be on my pets page...I am still new to this whole Secundi thing. >>

Country

Lol see I'm not bad ALL the time....just most :p

Neocridders

Vanesse demanded to see some hand drawn unbridled lovelies. ;)
(shameless braggins)

Kahlira

We could pick breed in the other thread. *nodnod*

But eh, that's fine xD

Payment sent.

Are we showing off others...?

My Thalhky

my Shawn

And my DD

So much love for the handdrawns. And Vanesse has always been one I stalk XD

Her and a certain lad who will remain nameless, but he is pretty and purple, would make some perty babies together.

Unbridled

<______________________________________________________________< I see what you did there

Oooh, alright, I though I had it set up so I picked the breed, oh wells!

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm... if you are still up for handdrawns after the list you suddenly have i would poss be interested in one!

Kahlira

Nahhh I just like random chance xD

But since Kirin gal is lonely... lol

Ryuukokoro

Haha thanks Leafy! Ryuu wants a lady for Royal. ^.^

Showing off hand-drawn time!?!?! YAY!

Winged

Winged is back at college, so i've sent the money to you for my handrawn :) Was to be
Male, Pegasus and natural. My first handrawn xD
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Payment sent, my Secundi name is in the subject line for easy identification purposes, and I put my Unbridled details in the email. ^_^

Unbridled

Got your payment Ryuu ^_^ Thanks, your real name is super cute btw xD

Congratulations to Winged and SPO, you guys have won your respective auctions ^_^ funds to my paypal please and lemme know how you'd like them colored ^_^

Ryuukokoro

D'aw thank you! No one has ever said that to me before. ^.^

Congrats Winged and SPO! Can't wait to see what colors you choose!

Winged

Ooh exciting! I shall have to plot how i want him coloured xD
Owner of Gliders!

SPO

Yay! Now to plan coloring. Hm...

Country

Winged

Forgot to come post how i was wanting this guy coloured. I know Leafy's been away for a while but posting now can't hurt.

Male
Body is dappled silver, with darker silver fins. The mane should be silver with dark brown and light brown streaks through it. Dark brown tiger stripes over his body. Light brown tiger stripes one the fins, or streaks or something else that fits better if you think the tiger stripes wouldn't look good on the fins. Light brown eye and dark brown hooves.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Any update on this? I'm a bit worried since i paid the USD for both handrawns but haven't heard anything from Leafy in a while... Does anyone know when she might be back or if there's a problem?
Owner of Gliders!

Pega

The Leafs is having computer problems, I think? But I also talked to her Saturday, so she is around! I know she'll finish these and get them to you ASAP! Next time I talk to her, I'll ask.

Ryuukokoro

Thank you, Pega! I was getting a little worried myself.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

It's now nearly 4 months since Leafy posted here... Does anyone know if she's planning on coming back and finishing these, or what the issue is? I'm worried now.
Pega you said you talked to her, did you ever hear from Leafy about these?
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I talked to her a couple weeks ago and shes having roomate problems, as well as an extremely messy room where she cant locate or work on things, as well as computer issues. I can try to catch her online soon and ask again though.

Winged

Thanks Wild, that would be great.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro