News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sunny updates

Started by Sunchaser, February 18, 2014, 02:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

Okay so we have water now YAY but its been a interesting time. My knee is still not fully healed which sucks majorly and i have to go back to the doc about it. My moms mass in her kidney went away however her blood work is showing she has kidney disease and other things are going on that I do not understand.

I was unable to attend the funerals of the two that passed because one ended up in north carolina and the other on saturday the day i left to come back to virginia. So i am back, school has started for me but its online and now that I am back I should be able to get back to what I was doing with the Unilupes. You all rock for your patience, i promise i am not dissapearing or stoping the adopt especially since they just made agency lol I have just been crazy stressed.

However on another note hub gets off restriction on the 22nd and we are going to try and start a family <.< This is hush hush right now so for those that know me on facebook dont post anything lol but yeah... :)

Silvanon

Ouch! The idea of knees moving in ways they weren't meant to makes me *shudder.*  So sorry to hear that happened to you. :(  Hope it heals quickly!

Saturnalia

Sunchaser

Yeah it didn't help I was going to be doing most of the diving this month now they will have to find someone else. It's happened before but not in years so it happening again scares me. Thank you guys though I mostly needed to vent and just wanted to let you know expect lots of adopts o.o

Kahlira

SPO

Poor Sunny. I hope you get better soon. :)

Ryuukokoro

Oh no! I hope you feel better, Sun! *hug*

Sunchaser

So for the most part in feeling better but the meds I am on have made me sleep a lot. I just woke up today so that can kinda give you a idea of how much sleep I have been getting. Hopefully the affects will wear off soon and I can do the events I promise :) love you all

Sunchaser

Silvanon

Sorry to hear your knee is still give you trouble.  And of course the other not-happy stuffs.  Yay about water & other happy stuffs, though.

skysnolimit

Congrats on the good hubby and plans news though, Sunny! :)  I'm very excited for you.

Tarakona Ormr

you know the saying when it rains it pours? Well this is what happened. So i have had my friends living with me for a month which is great, but we are kinda straped for cash right now and I am working at getting a job. My knee still hasnt gotten better and found out i might have arthritis starting in it... im 24 going on 25 next month... yay... I have new pills now that will hopefully help it, i have to call for physical therapy now to.

but what has really been on my heart is the fact my uncle has cancer. He has had it for awhile but it seems like its now taken a turn for the worse and he has been given 2 weeks to live. To give a little back story about this uncle, he approached us about 10 years ago ish and told us he was our uncle. We found out some interesting family history and got to meet my mothers real mother and and that side of the family. Him and his sister are our only links to that side now that my grandmother passed away a few years ago. So once he passes away we will have only my aunt around who will even talk to us because of big family history/drama that i won't go into.

My husband is still on duty he will be home midnight tuesday just to go back to work wednesday and have overnight duty. Yeah isnt that great... On top of that i have been cleaning my house up now that we have water and working on my school work. I do not want you guys thinking that I have not been around but this is why its been hard to get on secundi latly. When I am depressed i dont do much that makes me happy like art. Hopefully when hubs is home and my friends are moved out I can do some stuff for the unilupes. I feel horrible because they just made agency and I am neglecting them but i promise this shouldnt last for much longer. I just need to get out of my funk. Love you all
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Neocridders

<33 *loves on*
I hope things clear up soon! I'll be praying for you, Sunny <3
About the arthritis, I can relate. I was diagnosed with autoimmune stuff when I was 14. So about five or six years ago. :( I've got lupus and psoriatic arthritis. I tell people that and they give me weird looks. It's not my fault I have a disease that is normally found in people older than me.

<333 I love you, Sunny! I hope things get better soon!