News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Idea: Daily Secunds increases per day

Started by Neocridders, February 11, 2010, 03:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

I don't know how good or  bad an idea this would be, but just putting the idea out there...

For every day you go on, the money will increase by 100 sg?
Or maybe doubling it? Of course, buy doubling it, there would be a TON of sg gained very soon, and I don't know if that would be helpful or hurtful to the economy.

;) Just putting that out there. 150 per day just does not seem so rewarding to come and make sure I get it every day.
But I would definitely be sure to get that daily sg if it would increase with each day in a row I got it.

Does this make sense to anyone?
So you would click the button, and you get 150sg like normal.
The next day you click the button you get 250sg (or 300sg)
The next day you click it you get 350sg (or 600sg)

And so on.  Unless you forget to click the button one day.
Then it starts over at 150sg

YourLoveOnly

That reminds me of something at wajas which always really made me wanna log on every day xD
I do like this suggestion =]

Neocridders

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on February 11, 2010, 04:35:13 PM
That reminds me of something at wajas which always really made me wanna log on every day xD
I do like this suggestion =]
Oh, yes. The daily pair game.
I mean, it really did add up, but I never could get it more than 5 days in a row. I never did much other than breed on wajas. I never participated in any discussion or anything with the people there. So I don't know how easy it was to get tons of money per day with that. But I am sure it would really add up. If you worked for it, that is.

Pinkshadow

Maybe add on that if you like "forget" a day or more you start on 150SG again :P or something :D

Solistia

It sounds like a fun idea, but I think it should still be capped at some point, otherwise people who login religiously everyday will eventually get insane amounts of SG, which will cause it's value to plummet @_@

springacres

This definitely sounds like a good idea, but I agree, a cap would be needed at some level.  Maybe have it max out after 7 days or something, and if the person forgets to log in it gets reset to 150 SG again?

Yruvian

Well... I guess this would mean I'd have to click that button again. lol. I log in daily, just don't take the time to collect the SG. I doubt I'm the only one too.

Lectral

If you actually log in everyday, you get your 150 automatically.  If you leave yourself logged in all the time, like I do, you have to go click the button - I end up quite confused somedays, when I have been jumping back and forth between my account and the Cattery, and the next day I can't click the button, since I last logged into my account after midnight XD