News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

News from PM...

Started by Wildfilly94, March 03, 2014, 06:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Due to personal RL problems, PM will have to take  her focus from Secund, to her RL right now. She will be popping in from time to time, but the majority of her time will be with her RL until she has things settled.

We ask you don't bombard her with questions or anything unless she comes to you first.
As far as what she is owing to people right now, From what I've been told she owes 3 PU's to different people, and 1 FCFC to Sera, from Rosedawn. If any of you would like me to do these for you I would be happy to do so.

Thank you for your understanding. <3

Ryuukokoro

Oh no, I hope things are going to be okay!   :(

springacres

Silvanon

*much hugs & well-wishes to PM*

Kahlira

Echoing others and going to keep her (and family) well being in my prayers.

Sunchaser

Tell her I am here whenever she needs me she can always get me through Facebook :(

Rosedawn

Wild if you are willing to do that FCFC I would love you for it, not because it is a rush or anything, but because I would love to take something off of her plate.

PonyMama

Thanks guys, I am a little less well I am not and broken as I was a few days ago
but very much appreciate the lack of questions and love you all for being so patient

SPO

springacres

*sends hugs* Love you too, PM.

Aralie

PonyMama

Okay I am starting to get used to the idea, but the next little while is going to be full of stress, panic attacks, no sleep, lack of eating and many teary days, but I think it is getting easier to say and I can explain, now that it also isn't as confusing

My Husband sprung on me that he wanted to separate
so I have been dealing with that, I am in the process of leaving to go to my mom's 12 hours away with his permission (since the kids are coming with me) I have resume in hand and am working on funds to get me into school

some of you have been told of this, mostly ones who saw it on FB or in AAA, but I think I am finally feeling like at every mention I will not break down in hysterics.  So I will still be stepping back for a while, I need to get situated, and packed for a LONG move in less than 3 weeks
I thank everyone in this thread for their concern and loves, I did need it, but I was kinda needing to keep it contained a bit to give me one place to come where not everyone knew when it was still raw and I had no clue what the heck was happening

SPO

I'm so sorry to hear that PM. I know we have all said it about tenthousand times but we are all here for you and we all love you.

Sunchaser

*hugs PM tightly* we are here for you. I know its hard and I wish i had advice for you but all i have is second hand advice and im pretty sure you have heard all the advice that you care to here all ready.

So I shall hugs you *nods*

BabyKittenCandy

I'm really sorry to hear that PM!  My inbox is always open should you need anything.

springacres

I saw that on FB.  I'm not sure there would have been a GOOD time for something like that, but you'd think he could have chosen a somewhat less inappropriate one at least.

*HUGS PM*

Country

*Big hugs*

There is no easy way to deal with things of that nature, but friends are always nice to have in such a tough situation. I hope everything works out for the best!

CutieePiee

I'm here hun if you ever want to talk. Sorry to hear that you are going through so much right now. *hugs* Hope everything will work itself out. <3

PonyMama

1 week left before I blow this popcorn stand and start my new life, my mom is driving up Saturday we leave Sunday

I am still very scattered and although my mood has improved things are still very stressful, I thank everyone for bearing with me, it is a hard process to know your husband is throwing away his family because he would prefer to be single

Silvanon

I'm glad to hear you've got a plan and your mom to help you.  Hang in there, PM!  You can do it!  *much hugs*

PonyMama

Okay so yeah, figured surrounded by family I may be able to get some things worked on, but I am emotionally charged.  I break down over small things and right now I just need some time to figure out life

I will be back to colour and hold events, but for right now, I just can't focus, even just writing this I am tearing up

skysnolimit

*hugs* It's okay PM, having emotional reactions that are completely outside what you expect is so normal after stress.  Don't feel bad about it.  We accept you completely for who you are and if you don't want to put the pen to the paper right now, we don't expect you too.  Love in a bundle *nice warm hug*

springacres

*hugs PM super hard* It's totally okay.  Take all the time you need, do whatever you feel up to when you feel up to it, and don't push yourself.  We're here for you whenever you need us <3

PonyMama

tomorrow I go talk to a lawyer
he is digging his heels in and refuses to put anything in writing and has decided that attacking me verbally works for him and makes him feel better about himself

I am so glad I married the man I love and he finds it so easy to make sure I feel so horrible about myself

this is going to take a bit guys, I am so sorry

Silvanon

skysnolimit

He will regret this more than you will, PM.  You held true to your heart so you'll come out strong and straight and smart and you can walk with your head up.  I'm sure of it.  Who knows what he's thinking, but at least you won't have to answer for something so unfathomable in the future.  That said, I am so sorry it is so painful, and I hope your bearings recover themselves in whatever can be deemed a timely fashion.

Good luck with the lawyer!  I can't wait for you to have some help!

Much love!

SPO

Best of luck PM. Stay strong. He is definitely trying to make you break like a nice guy. :P

PonyMama

Okay so can't get a lawyer, have no money and because he is not "abusive" I don't qualify for a free one, and provincial courts can't halp me with division of property

so Duty Counsellor is what I can use and to the supreme court I go
he is so not going to like this, but he won't know until well he gets served with papers

skysnolimit

Good for you, PM!  I'm so proud of you.

PonyMama

I finally feel I am getting somewhere with my feelings, it is coming slowly but I am finding me, which is a whole new experience

today I took a pretty nice step and finally got to dye my hair:

Country

*Big hugs* That looks great!

Silvanon

PonyMama

indeed blue stripeys, but also black
I am a natural brown with red highlights

Wildfilly94