News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tarakona Ormr-Breeding Board Game

Started by Tarakona Ormr, March 15, 2014, 10:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

Pause on game let me get caught up tommorow my husband has surprised me with a date tonight and I won't be home till later. Any rolls after this will
Be invalid

SGA

Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Sunchaser

OKay guys im working on this as I type this but i wanted to give you a heads up for why it has taken me so long.

Most of it is my husband has been going through a hard time at work so i have been helping him with what i can as a wife.

Then the most recent is most i think you all know my father might have needed a transplant. Fortunatly he doesnt however we have recently discovered a mass in my mothers kidney. So on the 30th ill be heading down there. We also had 1 member from church pass away and another one is on her death bed so ill be heading down there to make my respects as well.

so if you see me around fantastic :) if i am not just understand you can always skype me or pm me and i will answer i might just be dealing with some things okay? i hope you all dont hate me and I also want to say THANK YOU for those that have shown their support for making us a agency. I can't wait :)

Sunchaser

Ember- moved to spot 16
Rolled a 6 moved to spot 9
Rolled a 5 moved to spot 14 won a red kule (please roll 1d5)
rolled a 1 moved to spot 15

YLO-moved to spot 3 3(4) 5(1) 3
Rolled a 3 and moved to spot 6. Won a Gold centered Red Kule
Rolled a 5 and moved to spot 11 Won a Purple basic Kule
rolled a 3 and moved to spot 14 Won a Red Kule(roll please)

Kahlira-moved to spot 8 1 4
Rolled a 1 and moved to spot M3
Rolled a 4 and moved to spot 17 won a purple kule(please roll 1d5)

Aralie moved to spot 6 purple 3 5(5) 3(4) 2 2 6
rolled 3 and moved to spot 9
rolled a 5 and moved to spot 14 won a Teal centered Red Kule
rolled a 3 and moved to spot 17 won a gold centered Purple Kule
rolled a 2 and moved to spot 1
rolled a 2 and moved to spot 3 (breeding slot waiting list)
rolled a 6 and moved to spot 9

Kadana Spot moved to spot 12 5(4) 6 4 4
rolled a 5 and moved to spot 17 won a teal centered Kule
rolled a 6 and moved to spot 5
Rolled a 4 and moved to spot 9
rolled a 4 and moved to spot 13

Bunraku Spot moved to spot 4 3 4 1 2
rolled a 3 and moved to spot 7
rolled a 4 and moved to spot 10
rolled a 1 and moved to spot 11 Won a purple kule(please roll 1d5)
Rolled a 2 and moved to spot 13

Sera-Spot 12
SweetCaroline-moved to spot 10 4(4) 3(3) 1 4
Rolled a 4 and moved to space 14 won a gold center red kule
rolled a 3 and moved to spot 17 won a rainbow centered purple kule
rolled a 1 and moved to spot 18
rolled a 4 and moved to spot 4 and won a Red kule(roll a 1d5)

Spring Acres-moved to spot 10 2 5
rolled a 2 and moved to spot 12 won a breeding slot wait list
rolled a 5 and moved to spot 17 won a purple kule!(roll 1d5)

Saturn moved to spot 3 2 5 6
rolled a 2 and moved to spot 5
rolled a 5 moved to spot 10
rolled a 6 moved to spot 16

Conroy spot 2

Bunraku

Why would we hate you sunny? D: *hugs*

Bunraku

[blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 4, total 4[/blockquote] >> << >>

Sunchaser

lol actually we are going to keep this game paused BECAUSE the game is goign to get a revamp, and I am going to be changing it all up a bit :)

Kahlira

*luffs on Sunny*

[blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Sunchaser

okay so bun you won a gold centered Purple kule

Kahlira you won a black centered purple kule :)

Ember

[blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

YourLoveOnly

I think there also need to be rolls to see if the twin/triplet Kules were effective?

And for the kule board win I didn't roll for yet:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

*hugs a Sunny* Hope life gets better for you and your loved ones soon, it sounds like a lot of stress and bad luck and bad timing :(

springacres

*hugs a sunny* Life really, REALLY needs to stop being a giant donkey butt to me and my friends right now.

springacres

And for the kule win I need to roll for:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Sunchaser

Black Centered Red Kule for Ember

Rainbow centered red kule for YLO

gold centered purple kule for Spring :)

sorry i haven't been around life is hectic and my husband went on restriction monday so i have been trying to get stuff organized here for my trip and what not.

Rolls for breedings

YLO:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 38, total 38[/blockquote]

Kadana:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 37, total 37[/blockquote]

Also if you currently have a puppy, they are way overdue for growing but i would like to know your opinion for this week. I leave sunday, do you guys want me to grow them to adult or just the next stage? By now they would normally be adult i just have been behind on secundi things :(

Sunchaser

YLO your breeding was successful but your twin kule cracked. You will be receiving a fragment.

Kadana your breeding was successful and your triplet kules where also successful. Be on the look out for at least three pups :)

I will be doing these breedings before I leave.

Ember

I'm good with mine being grown to adult! :)

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

I am fine with adults as well :) and would you prefer me to post my waiting list breeding already so you can clear off your list before leaving? I don't mind waiting ^^

Sunchaser

If you have NOT posted a breeding form either because you are in the slots of on the wait list, you have till Friday to post a form. I am going to close the game down and do some other giveaway things for the unilupes. I am so glad that the game went well but i know my creativity has been shot because of some hard times that have hit me and my husband. So I have been working on being creative again and now that school is done (passed with a 91 and a 96 yay!) and things are working out again I am hoping to get to coloring a slew of unilupes to give out in fun games and what not.

So anyone that has a breeding form to post please post it now, and those not recieved by friday will just get a voucher to turn in whenever. Sound good? that way i can move onto a new thread :)

thank you all for being patient with me i have missed you