News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Feli] Looking for Handsome Male!

Started by DawnStar7, January 28, 2014, 11:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnStar7

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a handsome male Feli to pair with my new lovely lady!

I would prefer fantasy, or at least something that would be semi complimentary.  Mutations are desired, Rex, Munchkin, and Bobtailed being top of the list, but Longhaired is pretty too!  So!  Show me what you got!

red_uni387

Only boy I got that sorta fits is this one, but if you like him you're welcome to borrow him :)

sera

My only male mutated, but you're welcome to check the rest of my Feli in case there is a colour combination you like. ^^  (Twilight Run is not mine. <3 )

ETA: Sera's a moron. xD;; i have a ton of longhairs. <3  Feel free to eyeball them.

Riverwind

I have three mutated males o.o All LHs. If you like any of them you may borrow one. ;)

Kahlira

I know he's not related XD But feel free to look through the rest of mine if you wish. Fee would be second choice of the litter.

Winged

I have no fantasy males, but i do have several natural ones who i think would go very well with her :)

Faolán

Punter

Lindt

Roku
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I have several mutated males, although none are fantasy.

I don't typically collect fantasy, so if there isn't a kitten I like then I'd like to request a stud/RB in return instead :)

Rosedawn

I'm so sorry I didn't see your post on my thread. If you would still like to borrow Slick I'd be happy to send him over. Spades his dad may be a good choice too be sure of the purple in his last hex.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=9378.0

Wildfilly94

I have several boys available that would match one or more of your requirements! I'll get up images for ya:

<<First choice of the kittens Required for use of Bob. Very very special deceased RL kitty of mine.

ETA: (Processing the trade now, so he'll be available too!)

I would ask for second choice pick of the litter for use of one of my boys, with the exception of Bob.

CutieePiee

Fee would be one kitten from the litter. Here are my most eligible bachelors. ^_^

toffeeca

I have a couple double mutation boys that are available

Fee would be one kitten, second pick

DawnStar7

So many handsome boys!  It's really hard to choose just one.  ><

Hmmm...I wonder if Let has a template for Rec Munchkins yet...

DawnStar7

Well, after much debate and indecision, going back and forth,a decision has been made!  While all the boys were quite handsome, and there are several I'd like breedings with in the future, there was one in particular I kept going back to.  Maybe it was his bright future, maybe it was his smile, or maybe it was just his bright, sunny disposition!  I have chosen...

Sunshine!  xD

toffeeca

Yay! Let me know once you post your form so I can post permission :D